Worry

Meant to Be?

WORRY

"What? Oh no! Chanyeol you fill up every void in my life! It's just that the you made me think of bad times. You're my top priority." Chanyeol looked uneasy about Baekhyun's answer, which made the latter nervous. "Chanyeol, you know I love you. I love you over anyone else." 
"I love you too... It just made me think a little... I'll be fine though." Chanyeol smiled weakly. Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol into a hug and began tearing up. 
"Not again. I don't want to feel upset because of us again." Chanyeol felt a pain in his chest because he knew that every argument today was caused by him overreacting. Chanyeol hugged back and it felt like the pain began going away. Accepting Baekhyun's words was all he had to do to heal his pain. 
"I'm sorry for constantly doing this. I'll stop it now. I trust you Baekhyun." He kissed Baekhyun's forehead. 

***~~~***

Baekhyun woke up and looked around while being blinded by the glaring sunlight attacking his eyes. He searched around and could not find Chanyeol anywhere. Reaching for his phone to look at the time, Baekhyun noticed that the bed was still warm from another figure which meant that Chanyeol couldn't have left for that long. It was strange for Chanyeol to be up and about without waking up Baekhyun, but he didn't mind. After reading the time on his phone, Baekhyun stretched out his body and felt the bones cracking. The door swung open slowly and there was a giant figure in the door who greeted Baekhyun with a deep voice. 
"Slept well, babe?"
"Yes... Where were you?" Chanyeol smiled and walked in with a tray with food on it. 
"Sit up, I made you breakfast." 
"Wh-what? Why?" 
"Just because I felt like you deserve a treat. Now eat up." Baekhyun gasped at the bacon on his plate which was placed neatly next to some pancakes and eggs. 
"Babe, this looks amazing!" Baekhyun breathed in the sweet aroma of food in front of him. "And it smells even better! Thank you." Chanyeol was so happy that Baekhyun was enjoying the breakfast. 
"I hope you like it. It's an apology thing... For yesterday." Baekhyun swallowed his food and began speaking. 
"Don't worry about yesterday. It's done with and it was a bad day. We have better days so let's look at those days." He finished his sentence with a smile. Baekhyun nudged the tray a little towards Chanyeol signaling for him to eat some. Chanyeol shook his head. 
"I have some waiting for me downstairs." 
"Then why am I eating alone?" 
"Because I didn't want your food to be cold! You woke up just on time I guess." 
"You silly giant, let's go downstairs and eat together!" 

***~~~***

Luhan and Sehun were both volunteering to help clean up a park in order to kill some time during the hot weekend. They noticed that Kyungsoo and Baekhyun had decided to join, but did not approach them. It was a really hot day and the boys were showering in sweat, so they decided to take a break. Luhan sat down in the shade next to a lake and Sehun landed right on top of him. 
"Yah! It's too hot for that!" 
"Seriously?" Sehun leaned in to kiss his boyfriend on the lips. 
"I guess it's not too hot for that..." Luhan blushed and turned away. He let out a deep breath and began fanning himself with his hand. 
"That's going to do nothing to you, you know." 
"Don't give me that lecture." 
"What?" 
"The 'You only get hotter if you fan yourself' lecture." 
"Oh no, I'm saying that you're fanning it with your hand... Do you really feel the air?" Luhan stopped and thought about Sehun's words. 
"You're right... What can I do? It's so hot!" 
"Hmm." Sehun got up and extended his hand to give to Luhan to grab. Luhan grabbed and somehow, Sehun was able to pull and push Luhan into the lake. Sehun was dying from laughter. 
"THATS NOT FUNNY! This is gross!" 
"Calm down! It's only a lake!" Sehun took off his shirt and jumped in with Luhan. 

***~~~***

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun looked at the two boys having fun in the lake and chuckled. They left their boyfriends with each other because they realized that Chanyeol and Jongin had never hung out alone before. The two boys had decided that it was the day they should get to know each other. 
"You sure Jongin will be fine?"
"Yeah, why? You don't trust Chanyeol?" 
"It's not that. I'm worried for him." Baekhyun stopped what he was doing and put his arm around Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo groaned due to the hot weather and being touched. He bent his knees and implied for Baekhyun to get off, but the latter did not comply. 
"Ugh, anyways. What I'm saying is that I just hope he doesn't miss me too much..." Baekhyun laughed. 
"You? You think he'll miss you that much?" 
"You never know! I'm just worried..." Baekhyun stared at his friend in disbelief. And then it finally clicked in his head. 
"YOU miss him." Kyungsoo turned away. 
"No..."
"Yes you do! Admit it! You're the one that misses him." Kyungsoo sighed and turned back to Baekhyun.
"Shut up..."

***~~~***

"Chanyeol..."
"Yeah?"
"Where are we?" Chanyeol stopped and looked around. 
"We're almost there."
"We're low on supplies you know? Let's just turn back." 
"Alright... I think we should. Good idea." 
"Do you remember where we came from?" Chanyeol and Jongin looked at the quiet forest behind them. They looked to the left and right wondering where they actually came from. 
"Uh I think we go straight." Chanyeol hesitated in his words. He wasn't sure at all where to go and began panicking. 
"I hope you're right." 
"Let's call Kyungsoo or Baekhyun." 
"Chanyeol, there's no service." 
"Uh oh..." Jongin began walking back towards where they came from. 
"Let's just go this way and hope we make it back."
"I hope so." 
"Don't worry... Don't worry..." Little did Jongin know, he was going towards a cliff that cut off with no warning. 

--------------------
I apologize so many times and try to make it up to you guys, but ugh I wish I could keep up with updating quickly! I promise you I won't give up on this fanfic though! I hope you guys understand! T-T