Condition

Meant to Be?
CONDITION
 
Chanyeol is enraged by Jongin's actions and moves towards him. Kyungsoo stops Chanyeol before he doesn't anything. 
"Chanyeol calm down! Sure it seems bad and all, but what happens if he found out that his Happy Virus killed someone? Wouldn't he be scared of you?" 
"Kyungsoo, what if Baekhyun's dead because of this monster?!" Kyungsoo turned around to Jongin. 
"I'm just hoping that he's not dead either..." Jongin felt really bad. 
"I'm so sorry Chanyeol! I really hope he makes it, too! He's a really good friend and I see how much he means to you." 
"You monster! AHH!" Chanyeol walked away ruffling his hair and crying. 
"I don't know what to tell you... Sorry I can't help you out this time..." Kyungsoo thought these were the best words to tell Jongin. 
"It's no problem Kyungsoo, I deserve this honestly." 
 
***~~~***
 
Chanyeol came back in about 20 minutes and he came back just in time for a doctor to speak to the three boys. 
"Doctor, how is he?!" Chanyeol made his way in front of everyone else. 
"He's going go be perfectly fine, the operation was successful and he's going to make it through!" Chanyeol felt a huge relief flow through his body and his face lit up with a smile.
"Thank you so much doctor!" 
"He'll be in his room. It'll take a while before he wakes up."
"How long?"
"A few hours... He might have a slight headache, but that's usually it."
"Got it!" 
"Just be careful next time! If he's to get another injury around that certain area, the effects could be fatal."
"Thank you so much, doctor!" Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Jongin walked to Baekhyun's room and just watched as Baekhyun laid there sound asleep. Chanyeol smiled at how beautiful his angel looked even with the bandages around his head. He took his hand and put it on Baekhyun's cheek and felt how cold he was. 
 
As long as you're going to be alright, then I shouldn't worry. 
 
"You guys can go on home if you'd like, I want to be here waiting let Baekhyun wake up to me by his side." 
"No, I'll be here with you Chanyeol. I'm here for both of you guys." 
"Thanks Soo." Chanyeol didn't want to give a look to Jongin and Jongin felt very uncomfortable. 
"Hey Soo, can I talk to you out in the hall?" 
"Sure." They both walked out and Chanyeol turned back to Baekhyun as soon as the door shut. 
"I'm right here for you baby, don't feel like you're alone."
 
***~~~***
 
"So what's up?" 
"I feel like Chanyeol hates me..."
"He doesn't hate anyone. He's just really angry right now, but it'll pass, trust me."
"I honestly didn't mean to hurt Baekhyun! I was overwhelmed by my feelings..." 
"What was going on anyways?" 
"I... We were talking about you... I think he wanted me to give you a second chance or something, but I disagreed." 
"It's fine, I didn't send him out to do it, if you think that." 
"Don't worry, I don't think that at all. I just want you to know that for now, I'm not the same Jongin because we have different minds... I guess." 
"It's alright... I... It's fine." Kyungsoo felt his eyes getting watery and he turned away from Jongin. 
"You alright?" Kyungsoo sniffled and nodded. 
"I'm sorry I said that. I should've never spoken..." 
"Don't worry about it... Just don't fall in love with the wrong person in the future, alright? That's all the advice I can give you..."
"Thanks Kyungsoo, I know that Jongin picked the right person before he lost his memory..."
"Whys that?"
"You're so hopeful, even though things might not even turn out the right way, you're always here for him. No matter what happens, he's still very high on your priority list." 
"I guess it's because I still have a lot care for him... It doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon."
"Would you continue waiting even if it's forever?" 
"I made a promise to him before. I know that you think promises are meant to be broken, but that's only if you don't have enough hope and spirit. I told him that I would waiting forever for him." 
"You're truly amazing Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo wiped away the tears falling from his face and smiled. He had his head down the entire time. Jongin gave him a hug. "It'll be alright Kyungsoo. If you truly believe and keep holding on, he'll come back to you in no time." Jongin knew himself that eventually he would revert back to his old self because of the incident that happened earlier before. He didn't want to tell Kyungsoo in case it would give him false hope. 
 
***~~~***
 
Kyungsoo and Jongin walked back inside and noticed Chanyeol was asleep next to Baekhyun. 
"I guess I'll get going now..." 
"You're leaving?"
"I feel like I'll be eating up space for you guys..."
"Stop thinking that way, we're all friends here!" 
"Alright... I guess you're right..." Jongin and Kyungsoo didn't talk too much before they both knocked out from being sleepy.
 
***~~~*** 
 
Baekhyun woke up to find his friends sleeping around him and smiled at how wonderful it felt to have such wonderful company. He felt his head hurt a bit, but it wasn't too much. Chanyeol started waking up and noticed Baekhyun smiling at him. 
"Baekhyun! You're awake!" Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun and Kyungsoo woke up. 
"Hey! You're awake! How're you feeling?" 
"Good, I'm feeling great actually. Thanks guys." Baekhyun noticed Jongin in the room and gave a weird stare to his friends. 
"Don't worry, he actually brought you here." 
"What...?" A doctor walked in and noticed that Baekhyun was awake. 
"Ah, Baekhyun, you're awake! How're you feeling?" 
"I'm feeling great, thanks doctor!" 
"That's good to hear, I'm Dr. Huang, so if you need me, just call me." Chanyeol heard this doctor's name before and turned around. "Chanyeol...? Chanyeol! How're you doing? How's your heart condition?" Everyone's head turned to Chanyeol. He nervously looked back between his friends and Dr. Huang. 
"Wh-what? You're joking right?" 
"No of course not... Wait... They don't know?"
"No, I'm sure you have me mistaken for another Chanyeol..."
 
Please just play along Dr. Huang.
 
--------------------
Woah what? Hehe, Baekhyun is fine and everything is going good right...? I just heard about his brother's wedding.... Screw Sasaeng fans. -.- Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this one! A little KaiSoo and BaekYeol here and there.