Morning

Meant to Be?

MORNING

Luhan sat up from his position in a split second and was panting heavily. He looked at the time and realized it was 2:15AM. He looked over to Sehun and was glad he didn't wake up the sleeping boy. Luhan fell back onto his pillow and thought back to his nightmare. In the vision, he saw his mother doing her best to get him away from Sehun. She went to the extreme and killed the one boy that he loved. It was all over for him. He was at the funeral before waking up. His heart was beating a million beats per second. Sehun made some noises and Luhan turned to look at him. It was just his usual sleeping habit. Luhan smiled, but it didn't last long. He wondered to what extremes his mother would go to separate the two. 

***~~~***

"Kai... Kai..." Kyungsoo lightly pushed the younger male in hopes that he would wake up without too much disruption. Whispering his name and the acts of pushing was not really helping, but Kyungsoo couldn't help it. The image of seeing his boyfriend asleep in front of him is just dazzling and he couldn't help but fall in love with Jongin even more. Eventually Jongin's eyes were slowly opening. He could make out the image of a boy smiling in front of him and he knew it had to be Kyungsoo. As he smiled, he pulled Kyungsoo into his arm so that the older's head was locked in Jongin's masculine arms. The older giggled and tried pushing him away before Jongin groaned.
"Come on, 5 more minutes." 
"You know you're not going to wake up in 5 minutes. Let's get up now." 
"Did you shower yet?" 
"Yes. I'm all ready, just waiting on you." Jongin opened his eyes and looked down to Kyungsoo who was very stylish today. 
"I must say," Jongin said while releasing the boy, "you look super super cute today." Kyungsoo blushed and turned away. "Aw, you're blushing." Kyungsoo pushed the younger boy away. 
"I am not! Come on let's go!" Kyungsoo felt his heart rate increase as sweat starting to form on his forehead. His cheeks were very warm and he had to get away from Jongin before he could be pointed out. 
"Fine, fine!" 

***~~~***

"Ready for the day, Baekhyun?" Baekhyun turned around after fixing his hair and nodded happily. He took his cologne and sprayed his neck and arms to make sure he smelled good for the day. 
"Are you? You look ready." 
"Yes I certainly am!" Baekhyun went over to hug his boyfriend and rest his head on the taller's chest. Chanyeol breathed in the beautiful scent Baekhyun had just sprinkled himself with. It was wonderful and getting a hug from someone who he had missed so much just brightened his mood more. 
"Come on, let's head to school." Baekhyun took Chanyeol's hand and let their finger connect with each other naturally. "Kyungsoo's going to fanboy so much."
"You haven't told him?"
"When you his expression, you would wonder why." Chanyeol chuckled and waited anxiously for this expression that Baekhyun was speaking of. Baekhyun had made sure to check to turn off all electronics before leaving. He also made sure not to make too much noise or else his parents would not have a nice time resting. 

***~~~***

Kyungsoo was sitting down eating his bagel with Jongin when the latter noticed something wrong. 
"You look worried?" 
"I am actually worried. Baekhyun and Chanyeol have not replied to me all weekend... Do you think something terrible happened over the weekend?" 
"Kyung, I'm sure nothing did. Chanyeol was sleeping over for 5 days, I'm sure they broke the awkwardness already." 
"I hope so..." Kyungsoo tried relaxing his mind, but it wasn't working. He was worried about the two since he wasn't sure what was happening. Jongin noticed the door open with two familiar figures coming in. Baekhyun signaled Jongin not to say anything and Jongin understood. He smirked and continued playing on his phone. Kyungsoo was completely oblivious and checked his phone for messages from them again. 
"Hey Kyung." Kyungsoo recognized that voice and began scolding the owner of the voice before turning around. 
"I have been trying to contact you all this weekend and-" Kyungsoo finally saw the two figures standing side by side, holding hands, "No way... Oh my gosh, NO WAY! YOU TWO- OH MY GOD! HOLY CRAP, YES!" Chanyeol and Jongin were dying of laughter from Kyungsoo's fanboying. 
"I'm so glad you never told him." 
"I told you!" All three boys were cracking up and Kyungsoo was just taking in the beauty of having his friends back together. 

***~~~***

 "Come on boys!" Mrs. Oh shouted from downstairs, "You're going to be la-" the boys came rushing down and Mrs. Oh didn't need to finish her sentence. She just chuckled at how they both quickly made their way down. Luhan thought she was just so sweet. She always smiled and catered to him whenever he needed anything, which wasn't much because he didn't want to bother her. Usually he would see some fighting with his friends' parents, but she was just so calm all the time. There was a time when Mr. Oh had came home and he was furious at whatever ticked him off. He started taking his anger out on her, but she was fearless. She settled the matter efficiently and quickly. The boys rushed into the car and off they drove to school. 

***~~~***

Luhan sat in class and was watching as the clock ticked away. He just wanted to see Sehun and finish the school day. He didn't want to think about it, but the situation from last night would never leave his mind. The phone rang and the teacher paused his lesson to pick up the phone. 
"Yobsaeyeo?" The teacher nodded his head and looked around the classroom, "Yes, he's here.... Alright." He hung up the phone and walked over to his desk. He wrote something down and held out his hand in the air towards Luhan's direction. "Luhan!" 
"Yes sir?" 
"Office, now." The kids all "ooed" and he just brushed it aside. He grabbed his books and walked over to his teacher's desk. Grabbing the pass, he bowed and exited the room. While walking down the hall, he checked the pass and it didn't say much, just explaining where he was going and the time. He walked into the office and the receptionist asked if she could help him. He explained that he got called down and she signaled for him to go over to another room. He opened the door and bowed as he saw the principal and froze as he saw his mother. 
"What're you doing here?" 
"Luhan," the principal started off, "Your mom is signing you out of this school." 
"Wh-what?!" 

--------------------
Drama, drama, drama. XD Hope you guys liked that! I'm glad I got all three couples in a chapter. I've been neglecting HunHan for a bit.