Swimming

Meant to Be?

SWIMMING

Kyungsoo laid in bed wondering what's going on with Jessica. He did miss her and he didn't realize how much he would until a few hours ago. He couldn't fall asleep and it was 2 AM. Kyungsoo ruffled his hair and tried to get his mind off of his friend, but couldn't. He got up and walked over to his desk where he pulled a drawer to find a photo album. He pulled out his chair and sat in it to look at the wonderful displays of photos carefully set in each page. Each photo holds a different memory and Kyungsoo can remember each of them so well. As he got closer to the end, he was getting more and more sad because that meant that there would be no more memories. Jongin waited on Kyungsoo's bed the entire time and just stared at him while Kyungsoo was going through all his actions. He did not know that Jongin was awake at all until he turned around to see a set of eyes looking at him. Kyungsoo quickly the lights and saw Jongin with his head on the back of his hands laying down and looking at the sad boy. Kyungsoo sighed and walked slowly back to the bed and Jongin sat up. As Kyungsoo landed on the bed, Jongin caught him in his arms and he caressed the other boy's arm to comfort him in the tough time he was going through. 
"I shouldn't be sad." Jongin obviously knew that, but he wondered what was going on in the boy's head. 
"Why do you say that?" Kyungsoo looked up at the boy comforting him and smiled. 
"Because I have you." Jongin returned the smile back to him and they kissed. 
"Are you feeling better?" Kyungsoo nodded and rested his head on Jongin's chest. "Hey Kyungsoo..." Kyungsoo didn't bother looking up, but he heard his boyfriend calling out to him.
"Hmm?" 
"Want to go swimming?" Kyungsoo stopped for a moment and thought about it. He sat up and looked at Jongin, confused. 
"What? At this late at night?" 
"It can't hurt, right?" Kyungsoo took another minute to think about the situation. 
"It can't, but why do you want to go swimming now?" 
"I don't know... We both can't fall asleep and it's something different rather than watching TV or just wasting time doing nothing." 
"I can fall asleep..." Jongin raised his eyebrow to show Kyungsoo that he was doubting his words. 
"Alright, I can't." 
"Thought so. Let's go then." Jongin hopped off the bed and walked over to the closet. He pulled off his shirt and pants to change into swimming trunks. Kyungsoo did the same except he grabbed his trunks and headed for the bathroom. Jongin grabbed his arm and Kyungsoo looked surprised. 
"What're you doing?" Jongin shook his head. 
"You're changing in here." 
"Wh-what? Why?" Kyungsoo pouted. 
"I want to see you." Kyungsoo blushed. He didn't want to change in front of Jongin because he wasn't as lean and fit at Jongin was at all. "You put me to shame!" 
"How?" 
"You're body is better than mine." Jongin crossed his arms and he pulled Kyungsoo in closer. He pulled off Kyungsoo's shirt and pants and he was left standing before Jongin. Kyungsoo quickly put on his trunks with his cheeks burning. Once he got them on, he turned around and tried covering his upper body. 
"Happy now?!" Jongin chuckled and put his arm around Kyungsoo. 
"You're so cute." Jongin kissed Kyungsoo and went to go grab a towel. He threw one over to Kyungsoo and they headed for the backyard. Kyungsoo the lights to illuminate the darkness that cloaked their vision to reveal a beautiful quiet night. The heater was in the pool so they wouldn't freeze to death even though it was pretty warm outside. They couldn't take any chances. Jongin made the first jump in the pool with a cannonball and Kyungsoo followed with the same thing. Kyungsoo got up from underwater and looked for Jongin, but couldn't find him at all. He started to panic a bit and that feeling skyrocketed when he felt someone pulling him down. Kyungsoo tried screaming, but he was already underwater at that point. Jongin pulled him up and he laughed as Kyungsoo squinted at him. Kyungsoo made his way out of the pool, but Jongin grabbed his wrist. 
"I'm getting out." 
"I know that, but why?" 
"You almost drowned me!" 
"Come on, you know I wouldn't let you drown!" 
"No, you know how much I'm scared of that." 
"Please stay with me." Kyungsoo had to look the other way because Jongin's puppy dog face made it impossible to say no to. Jongin kept on tugging Kyungsoo to turn around. Eventually Jongin let go.
"Okay... I'll just be out here by myself..." Kyungsoo felt guilt rise in him and turned around. 
"Alright! I'll stay!" Jongin's sad puppy dog face was quickly changed to a bright smile. Brighter than the lights that took away the night sky. 
"YAY!" 
"You're so lucky you're cute. If it was someone else, I would leave." Jongin swam over to his boyfriend and kissed him. 
"Uh huh, I'm sure that's it." Kyungsoo looked confused. 
"What do you mean?" 
"You love seeing me wet, don't you?" Kyungsoo blushed and turned away. 
"Hehe, got you!" Kyungsoo splashed water in Jongin's face. 
"Shut up!" Jongin hugged Kyungsoo from behind and Kyungsoo yelped. 
"What's wrong now?" 
"I thought you were going to pull me under..." 
"I told you I wouldn't!" Jongin kissed Kyungsoo's neck and cheeks and eventually went to his mouth. Kyungsoo loved this attention and he returned it right back. This eventually turned into making out. Kyungsoo and Jongin both felt really warm because of the added heat from the pool. Jongin suddenly had a wonderful idea. 
"Wait, Kyunggie."
"I'm listening, what is it?" 
"Have you ever kissed someone underwater?" 
"No, have you?" 
"No, but I've seen pictures of it and it looks really... Cute." 
"Want to try it?" Jongin nodded. They both went underneath the water and let their lips connected. It was a new experience and both of them loved it. It was hard to make out underneath the water because sometimes they would intake water instead of air, which would caused one of them to rise from the water. Kyungsoo noticed Jongin had said something under the water and wanted to know what it was. Jongin wouldn't tell him unless he guessed correctly. 
"I love you?" Jongin nodded. 
"I love you too." 

--------------------
I really wanted to write a fluffy chapter. This was fun to write, hehe. ^.^ hope you guys enjoyed a drama-free chapter!