Lost

Meant to Be?

 

LOST

“D-do you think that Tiffany would be THAT evil?” Jessica was worried that Tiffany would become more evil than she was before.

“I-I don’t know, but I’m very scared on what’s going to happen next.”

“Let’s try to find her, and once again, Kyungsoo always needs to be protected.” Baekhyun took Kyungsoo’s arm and dragged him down the hallway while Jessica followed.

 

***~~~***

 

“I can’t find her anywhere…”

“Of course not, you’ve got Kyungsoo with you and it’s only the two of us searching the entire school.” Jessica got a phone call and she picked up. “Hello? Oh yeah… We’ll be right there.”

“Something wrong?”

“Mrs. Gil wants us back to the auditorium, she says someone is here to see us.”

“You think it’s Tiffany?”

“Probably.”

“I don’t want to go see her, she’s very scary now. I don’t know what I’m going to do anymore with her around.” Baekhyun put his arm on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“You’ve got me to protect you!” Kyungsoo didn’t want to feel totally safe under Baekhyun’s protection. “What’s with the weird smile…? You don’t think I can protect you do you?!”

“Well…”

“Fine!” Baekhyun took his arm away and Kyungsoo grabbed it and put it back on his shoulder.

“I’m joking!!!” Jessica shook her head and they made their way to the auditorium.

 

***~~~***

 

Jessica, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo walked into the auditorium and saw Tiffany sitting down around Mrs. Gil. She was watching the rehearsal. The three walked up to Mrs. Gil.

“Ah children! This is Tif-”

“Tiffany Hwang…” Kyungsoo interrupted Mrs. Gil.

“So you know her…?”

“More than you think…” Everyone could sense the anger in Kyungsoo’s voice.

“Kyungsoo, is something wrong?”

“Not really… why did she need to see us?”

“Oh, she said she wanted to explain something to you kids.” Kyungsoo looked over to Tiffany and she looked back nervously.

“Alright… We’ll talk to her.” The three of them walked over to Tiffany and she got up.

“What is it that you want?”

“Kyungsoo, I just want to explain everything from before.”

“Really…? Then tell me, what exactly happened Tiffany?”

“Well…” Tiffany began playing with her fingers. “So I walked up to Jongin and I wanted to ask him about the play so I can be there to watch. He seemed a little drowsy and I stepped away, but he took my arm and looked into my eyes with his dazed look. I didn’t know what was going on. I told him to let go, but he shushed me and told me to keep this all a secret.” Kyungsoo’s fists were shaking because he felt that this was all true. Baekhyun saw this and put his hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. Kyungsoo turned around and Baekhyun shook his head. He let out a sigh and his shoulder fell down.

 

Baekhyun’s right… Tiffany’s lying.

 

“Before I knew it, his lips were on mine and-”

“Really?”

“You don’t believe me?”

“If he was doing all of that, then why would he call me and tell me to come to his locker?”

“I-I don’t know… When did he call you?”

“5 minutes before I got to his locker.”

“That was probably before I showed up… I don’t know why he would call you to see that, but I can assure you, it wasn’t me!” Jessica walked up to Tiffany and held her shoulders. She looked Tiffany in the eyes.

“Tiffany… stop it. I know when you’re lying. You become shaky and you play with your fingers… you’re not a very good liar. Just give it up.” Tiffany started letting out her tears.

“I’m so sorry Kyungsoo! The jealousy came over me and I wanted so bad to fight it off. I wanted so badly not to do anything! I really did try to control myself, but as before, I’m just some rotten person inside.”

“Tiffany, what exactly did you do to Jongin…?” Kyungsoo was waiting for the answer.

“I just put sleeping powder in his medicine… It’s the one people use when they can’t sleep. That’s all I promise! I read it and even made sure it wouldn’t do anything to him! I mixed some water in there too to make sure it wouldn’t be too strong… I promise you! That’s the truth, I swear!” Kyungsoo felt a little better knowing that Jongin wasn’t in any serious danger.

“We’ll deal with you after we get confirmation that Kai is alright.” Kyungsoo turned around and started making his way to Jongin before Baekhyun stopped him.

“I’ll go with you.” Kyungsoo smiled and nodded.

“Mrs. Gil! We’ll be going to the nurse’s office for a little bit! We need to check on Ka-Jongin!”

“Alright, be back quick!”

“Alright, we will!” Kyungsoo and Baekhyun walked off heading towards the nurse’s office.

 

***~~~****

 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun entered the nurse’s office and walked over to Jongin.

“How’s he doing?”

“He seems to be doing fine, nothing much has changed since you left.”

“Thank you nurse!” Baekhyun turned around to Kyungsoo who was trying to wake up Jongin.

“Hey… Kai, wake up, it’s me, Kyungsoo. Please wake up Kai.”

“Don’t worry, Tiffany said she didn’t do anything to him that would totally harm him.”

“You’re right… but I’m just really worried. I want him to be alright. I just want to see him wake up.”

“He will, he will.”

 

***~~~***

 

After around 10 minutes of waiting, the two of them saw Jongin move a little bit.

“I think he’s waking up!” Kyungsoo walked over to Jongin and looked down on him. He can see that Jongin was slowly opening up his eyes. “Baekhyun, he’s waking up!” Baekhyun walked over and looked at Jongin.

“Welcome back Jongin.” Baekhyun smiled and looked over to Kyungsoo who was overwhelmed.

“Hey Kai, how’re you doing?”

“What…? Where… am I…?”

“You’re in the nurse’s office! Baekhyun took you here after you fell asleep.”

“Who?”

“Baekhyun…”

“Me!” Jongin looked terribly confused. He shook his head and looked over to Kyungsoo.

“Are you alright…? You seem confused.”

“Yeah… I’m a little confused… Who… are you…?” Kyungsoo’s smile crashed into a frown and his eyes widened.

“You’re joking right…?” Kyungsoo felt his eyes become misty with water. Jongin shook his head.

“I don’t think we’ve… met before.”

 

--------------------

FINALLY! Sorry guys! I had writer’s block and didn’t know how to move on from the last chapter! It finally hit me on how to continue on after I finished showering today XD I don’t know how that helped, but I got the idea! Hope I didn’t keep you guys waiting too long! I’ll have more up soon, but I’ll be a little busy today, so I’m not sure! My ideas are all here, though! So no more writer’s block for a while!