Wrong

Meant to Be?

 

WRONG

 Kyungsoo was waiting for Jongin outside the school building to finally walk through it with him again.

 

Where are you?

 

Kyungsoo looked through the crowds of people walking towards the school and wondered if Jongin overslept. He wasn’t answering his phone and he didn’t want to think that Jongin was ignoring him again. Someone covered Kyungsoo’s eyes.

“Guess who?”

“Ah! I don’t know! Get off me!”

“Come on!” Kyungsoo knew that puppy dog voice anywhere. He calm down and let out a breath.

“Jongin…?” Kyungsoo’s vision recovered to him and turned around to Jongin hugging him.

“That’s right baby!”

“You just love pulling these tricks don’t you?” Kyungsoo smiled as Jongin nodded and put his arm around Kyungsoo.

“Come on, let’s go!”

 

***~~~***

 

Baekhyun looked nervously to Kyungsoo and looked down to his book. Kyungsoo noticed this and finally wanted to know what was going on.

“Alright, what’s going on?”

“Huh? Nothing at all, why?”

“You’re looking tense and wanting to tell me something…” Baekhyun let out a sigh and was shaking his pencil back and forth.

“Well… I don’t know if I should tell you.”

“Just tell me!”

“Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, please get your work done and then you’re free to talk.”

“Okay Mr. Song.” They both said in unison.

“I’ll tell you after class.” Baekhyun whispered. Kyungsoo nodded, but couldn’t concentrate since there seemed to be an important topic to discuss.

 

***~~~***

 

The bell rang and everyone got out of their seats to make their way to their next class.

“What did you need to tell me?”

“Well… Jongin and Tiffany… I saw them together hugging.” Kyungsoo felt a bit of jealousy inside him.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure it’s nothing much. Just a hug.”

“Alright…”

“You sure that’s all you need to tell me?”

“Yeah, finally glad I got it off my chest.” Baekhyun breathed a sigh of relief and smiled.

“Alright then…”

 

***~~~***

 

“Why aren’t you eating?” Baekhyun was worried for Chanyeol since he hasn’t been eating much lately.

“I’m just not hungry…”

“Chanyeol, I can hear your stomach growling every time we cuddle. Tell me what’s going on. Are you starving yourself?”

“No… not really…”

“Yah! Why’re you doing this?” Baekhyun felt a little angry since this is what cause him to be in the hospital.

“What’s going on?” Kyungsoo thought they were fighting and Chanyeol did something wrong.

“He’s not eating for some reason and I’m getting super worried!”

“Really? Chanyeol, why aren’t you eating?” Chanyeol let out a sigh and kept quiet. Kyungsoo tapped his shoulder and signaled him to go to talk to him alone. Chanyeol shook his head.

“Come on Chanyeol, just tell me what’s wrong. We’re really worried for you and you could faint because of this.” Chanyeol sighed and got up.

“Alright, I’ll tell you.”

“Hey! Wait a minute!” Baekhyun stood up and looked annoyed. “You won’t tell me, but you tell Kyungsoo?!”

“I’ll tell him to tell you, don’t worry. I’d rather have you hear it from him than myself.”

“Fine.” Baekhyun sat back down alone at the lunch table. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol walked into the hallway and Chanyeol leaned against a locker.

“What’s going on?”

“I feel… insecure…”

“About what?”

“My body…”

“Because of your height?” Chanyeol shook his head.

“My weight…”

“What’s wrong with it?” Kyungsoo chuckled and wondered if he was joking.

“Well… Every time Baekhyun and I cuddle and we end up taking off our shirts, I can see the muscle he has and then when I think back to it, I’ve got nothing…”

“You just have to work at it. Baekhyun’s not even that built.”

“He’s not, but he has something.”

“Chanyeol-ah! Just calm down and let Baekhyun help you! Starving yourself will just you bones. You have to build upon this.” Kyungsoo patted Chanyeol’s stomach. He smiled and laughed.

“Alright, I will. Thanks Soo!” They walked back to the table and Baekhyun seemed to be ignoring Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

“I said… SO HE TOLD ME WHAT’S WRONG!”

“GOOD FOR YOU!”

“Woah, what’s wrong?”

“How come he tells you first, but not me.”

“Because… you’re the cause.” Baekhyun froze and turned to Chanyeol.

“Really…?” Chanyeol nervously nodded.

“He’s jealous of your abs or whatever you have.” Baekhyun smiled and put his arm around Chanyeol.

“Why’re you jealous?”

“Because… It’s embarrassing when you have that and you’re good looking and everyone could fall for you.”

“Ah… Oh gosh, Chanyeol you’re the only person on my mind and will be the only one I will be with for the rest of my life.” Kyungsoo smiled and rolled his eyes. Chanyeol smiled and turned to Baekhyun.

“Really?” Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

“Really!” Chanyeol was reassured and started eating his lunch. He ate it all within about 5 minutes and looked to Kyungsoo.

“What is it…?”

“Are you going to finish your lunch?” Kyungsoo smiled and shook his head.

“Go ahead and have it.”

“Thanks Soo!”

 

***~~~***

 

“Jongin!” Tiffany ran up to Jongin’s locker as he closed it.

“What’s up Tiffany?”

“So…” Tiffany smiled.

“So…?”

“I heard Kyungsoo and you got back together!” Jongin smiled. Kyungsoo was about to walk up to Jongin’s locker when he noticed Jongin was talking to Tiffany. He stopped and got away from their view to listen in.

“Oh yeah, we got back together on his birthday!”

“Congrats! I’m glad you guys are back together, you truly are cute together.”

“Thank you very much, he’s the cute one in the relationship though.” Kyungsoo felt a burning in cheeks.

“Aw, that’s cute. Anyways, I just wanted to congratulate you guys! Where is he anyways?”

“I’m not sure… He should be here by now.” Jongin looked around and didn’t see Kyungsoo.

“Well, I’m going to study at the library, want to come with?”

“Sorry, I’m going to wait for Kyungsoo here. If he doesn’t have any plans, then I’ll go with you.”

“Wow, so loyal.” Tiffany chuckled and walked away.

 

Wait… what did she say?

 

Kyungsoo isn’t sure he heard her right, but it sounded something like:

 

Tiffany, don’t be jealous, don’t be jealous of them.

 

--------------------

Uh oh… What’s going on again?? :O Did you guys enjoy that one? :D Jongin so loyal now! ^.^