Prelude

Meant to Be?

 

PRELUDE

*5 Days Ago*

“Kyung-Hyung! Kyung-Hyung!!!!!” Baekhyun shouted while running into Kyungsoo’s room.

“You just love that name don’t you?” Kyungsoo said as he turned around. “What’s up?”

“I just met someone… AND AND AND-”

“Out with it!” Kyungsoo slapped Baekhyun’s arm so he would concentrate. Kyungsoo turned back around and resumed cleaning up his room.

“Ow! Alright well someone’s impatient. BUT! I just met someone and his smile is just the most perfect thing in the world. Well other than he of course-”

“Is his name Park Chanyeol?”

“Who?”

“Tall, black hair, smiles like a goofball?”

“I think so…” Kyungsoo sighs, gets up, and takes his phone out of his pocket. He searches inside in phone for something while Baekhyun is standing there hopelessly confused.

“Here, is this him?” Kyungsoo shows Baekhyun the phone and right away Kyungsoo knows it was Park Chanyeol that Baekhyun met.

“YEEEEEEEEES! OH MY GOSH, CAN I HAVE THIS PICTURE?!?!”

“You’re a creep” Kyungsoo laughed a little bit and continued on “he’s a close friend of mine.”

“Can you-”

“No.” Kyungsoo instantly knew that Baekhyun would ask if he could hook the two of them up on a date or something. The expression was already obvious on Baekhyun’s face as he turned to face his pouting friend.

“Whyyyyy nooooooot?” Baekhyun goes on his knees and begs and continues to until Kyungsoo’s mother walks in.

“What is all of this begging going on?” Kyungsoo explains to his mother what has happened and what Baekhyun wants him to do. Confident that his mom will take his side, Kyungsoo returns to his cleaning.

“Well… This is pretty obvious what you guys should do. Kyungsoo, you should hook them up.” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened and he mouthed “No way.” He turns around to his mom and stands up completely stunned.

“W-what?!” Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo screamed in unison.

“Kyungsoo-ah, you need to help your best friend right now. He’s in the moment of love and if you don’t give him this chance, aren’t you the bad person for taking away happiness and love from someone? It’s love sweety, something that doesn’t happen often. Give him a chance and help him out. Karma will get you back for this.” With that, his mom closes the door and walks downstairs before screaming “Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes!”

Baekhyun turns around smiling to a squinting Kyungsoo.

“So my best friend in the entire world, you know-”

“Don’t try to flatter me. You’re getting your wish…”

“YAAAAAY! YOU’RE THE BEST!” Baekhyun ran up to Kyungsoo and gave him an extremely tight hug and threw him around.

“Let me down!” Baekhyun let Kyungsoo down and Kyungsoo can see how happy his best friend was about all of this. All he could do was smile along and be happy for him.

He’s found love already… somewhat. This is how happy it makes a person. I guess it comes at different times.

----------------

Sorry if it's a little short for your liking, the next chapters will be longer hopefully. Haha hope you enjoyed this.. sort of. xD