Unearth

Meant to Be?

UNEARTH

"Y-you... W-we can't be together?" Chanyeol's eyes began welling up, but he smiled. "That's fine. I just hope you-"
"No... Wait. Let me show you something. I've hid this from you." Baekhyun got up and went over to his desk. He pulled out a drawer and stared at what he was hiding. Picking it up, he slowly turned around to Chanyeol with a worried look. He was biting his lower lip and his eyebrows were pushed together. His eyes were sad and Chanyeol began worrying. 
"Baek... What do you need to show me?"
"It was when I was mad. I'm so sorry. I have to show you this before we go on... Because if you found it later..." Baekhyun handed the two halves of the photo over to Chanyeol and Chanyeol took a good look at them. He remembered when they had taken the photo. After registering in the ripped photo, he looked up to the sad boy in front of him. As he stood up, Baekhyun backed up in fear. "I'm sorry..." Chanyeol walked up to the scared boy and hugged him tightly. 
"That doesn't matter now. The memories are still there and you and I can create new ones. I'm just happy you're not hurting yourself physically. You don't have to be sorry. I understand your anger and I'm here to help you with that." Chanyeol pulled away and looked at the smaller boy. "We can start something new right here and now." Baekhyun smiled.
"We can." And with that, Baekhyun leaned upwards to place his soft lips on the giant's soft lips. They connected so well and their bodies got closer together. Baekhyun could feel the heat rising in him as they made their way deeper in each other's mouths. Chanyeol pulled away and took a moment to catch his breath. 
"Let's not get carried away for tonight."
 "Alright, I understand." Baekhyun fell onto his bed and Chanyeol fell right beside him. They turned to face each other. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun in closer to him and stared in the other's eyes. 
"I've missed you... So much." Chanyeol Baekhyun's cheek down to his jawline. It gave Baekhyun the tingly feeling and caused him to giggle. 
"I missed you too. Chanyeol..." 
"Yeah?" 
"I'm sorry for overre-" 
"Stop there. I should be sorry. I'm the one who did the stupid things. I'm sorry, Baekhyun and I'm so happy that you gave me another chance. I won't ever fail you again." 
"Even if you do, I will always be there to forgive you. These past few days, I have been having so much fun and I totally forgot we were broken up. Then it hit me that the only person I could only have so much fun and be so close with is with you." Chanyeol felt the butterflies in his heart and he placed a kiss on Baekhyun's lips. 
"Thank you. There is something I need to tell you as well..." Chanyeol sat up, breaking the snuggly form that the two boys had created. 
"What is it?" Baekhyun sat up as well.
"It's about my heart..." 
"Are you alright?! What's happened?" 
"It's fine! It's just that I can't be under too much stress." 
"Were you in that position before?" 
"Yeah... It was last week... I came home from when we were fighting and then I got the letter. I started freaking out and then I thought about how terrible things were going for me... Luckily Soo was there." 
"You didn't tell me about this?" 
"I couldn't have. I didn't want you to worry about me... Over anything." 
"You can't just hide important things from me! That's important!" 
"I'm sorry, I'll tell you next time!"
"You said Soo was there?"
"Yeah... I was on the phone with him and then I happened to pass out on the phone I guess... I don't remember much at all."
"Why didn't Soo tell me?" 
"I told him not to..." Baekhyun's shoulders fell and he let out a sigh. 
"Alright, as long as you're good now. I want you to tell me next time. Got it?" Chanyeol smiled and nodded. 
"Of course!" Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol in for a hug. They stayed like that for a good while before Mrs. Byun came in without knocking. 
"Boys, I ju- oh... I'm sorry." 
"Mom!" Mrs. Byun giggled and left the boys alone after waving goodbye to them. Baekhyun felt his cheeks heat up from embarrassment, but Chanyeol was laughing his off. "What's so funny?" 
"I don't know! Your reaction, or something. It's so funny." Baekhyun lightly punched Chanyeol, but he missed which caused Chanyeol to take his arm and pull Baekhyun in for a kiss. 
"Fine, you win." 

***~~~***

Luhan and Sehun were walking to the convenient store to grab some items for Mrs. Oh. 
"What did she need again?"
"Sehun, she gave you the list." 
"Oh right!" Sehun took out the list from his pocket and began looking for the items listed. 
"Luhan, can you go find the shampoos?" 
"Yeah, sure. Where are they exactly?" Sehun shrugged his shoulders and looked around. 
"Oh! Down there! Isle..." Sehun squinted his eyes to make the numbers clear to vision, "isle 17?" 
"Yeah, good job!" 
"Is that sarcasm?" Luhan began walking away and totally ignored the heard question, "Ya! I'm talking to you!" Luhan laughed and waved goodbye. Sehun sighed and took a look at the note again. "Guess I'll go get the eggs." Sehun made his way to the dairy section, while Luhan was approaching the beauty section. He stopped by the face products and examined the different kinds of creams that the store offered. He was amazed by how many different face products there were for just one purpose. 
"Missha... Étude... The Face Shop... So many brands!" Luhan scratched the back of his head before remembering his duty. He waltzed over to the shampoos and looked the ones he liked. He picked out the one he always got and turned around to meet up with Sehun once again. His path was blocked by a woman and her shopping cart. Both their eyes widened and they couldn't believe the unexpected meeting they had. 
"M-mom..." 
"Luhan..." 

--------------------
BaekYeol drama over, let's have some HunHan drama... If I choose to go down that path. xP