Private

Meant to Be?
PRIVATE
 
A week has passed since the eventful day when Kyungsoo realized the truth. He totally left Jongin alone and didn't bother talking to him. Jongin felt very lonely since he didn't have anyone talking to him at lunch. Things changed when Jongin found out that Luhan sat in the other lunch room. Jongin left that table and was never seen during lunch by Kyungsoo and his friends again. 
"I heard Baekhyun is getting let out today!" 
"Yeah that's right! We need to go see him!"
"Chanyeol and I are already going. Jessica, are you coming?" 
"I think so. I don't think I have anything planned. I'll let you know by the end of school!" 
"Sure! Talk to you then!"
 
***~~~***
 
Chanyeol walked up to Kyungsoo's locker and looked inside. The list that Kyungsoo had of what he would do with Jongin was gone and nowhere to be found. Chanyeol didn't want to ask Kyungsoo and just let it be. 
"You ready to go?" 
"Yeah, is Jessica coming?"
"I'm... Not sure... I didn't see her after lunch." 
"I'll text-"
"KYUNGSOO, CHANYEOL!"
"I'm guessing that's her." Jessica caught up to the two boys and tried catching her breath. 
"Sorry... That... I took... A while." 
"Hah, Jessica catch your breath, want some water?" 
"Sure...." Jessica drank Kyungsoo's water and thanked him for it. They began making their way to the hospital. Before leaving the school, they bumped into Jongin. 
"Hey guys!" Kyungsoo sighed and started walking away and so did Chanyeol. 
"Hello Jongin!" Jessica gladly said. 
"Hey Jess... Where are you guys going?"
"Nowhere." Kyungsoo harshly replied. 
"Damn Kyungsoo... We're going to see Baekhyun at the hospital, he's being let out today!" 
"That's great! I'm seriously sorry for all the trouble I've caused." 
"You know what, you should be! Because of you, Baekhyun was in the hospital for a good week and he could've gotten brain damage or something! Because of you so much has-" Just then someone walked up to Jongin and Kyungsoo stopped talking. 
"Hello!"
 
Lu...Luhan? 
 
"Hi... You're Luhan right?" 
"That's right! You're Kyungsoo?" 
"Yeah..." Chanyeol's eyes widened when he realized who Luhan was. 
 
This is the guy that Jongin's been playing around with?
 
"Nice to meet you Kyungsoo!" 
"Nice to meet you too... Luhan." Jongin had a smirk on his face. Kyungsoo gave him quick glare before turning around. 
"Come on Luhannie, let's go!" Kyungsoo's hands turned into a fist and he started shaking. Jessica noticed this as well as Chanyeol and they quickly walked away. 
"See you guys later!" 
"Bye Jessica!" 
"Bye Kyungsoo, Jessica, and tall guy!" 
 
***~~~***
 
"AH! HE THINKS HE CAN GET THE BETTER OF ME WITH LUHAN!" 
"Who's Luhan?" 
"It's the guy Jongin has been playing around with." 
"Oh... Listen, Kyungsoo, calm down before we head into the hospital. Baekhyun doesn't want to see you worried like this." 
"I know, but AH! I hate this! I'm starting to feel really jealous now!" 
"You shouldn't! He's a total douche so why do you care for him?" 
"I don't know Jess, I'm in love with a douche... Ah, damn it!" Kyungsoo was about to punch the glass door before Chanyeol stopped him. 
"Woah there, calm down!" Kyungsoo noticed that Chanyeol's hands were shaking and Kyungsoo's anger transformed into feeling bad. 
"Sorry... I'll be better now." 
"Good, let's go inside!" 
 
***~~~***
 
"Hello Baekhyun!" Baekhyun was still sleeping when the three of them came in. 
"Wow I can't believe he's still sleeping..."
"That's my baby for you!" 
"Ew, gross. Chanyeol, I don't know what you see in him honestly." 
"He's so adorable, can't you see?" 
"Alright guys, can we please just get him home?" Kyungsoo pushed the two aside and walked up to Baekhyun. 
"Sorry..." Kyungsoo softly shook Baekhyun. 
"Hey... Baekhyun, you're going home today!" Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes and looked around. 
"Wh-what? Go home?" 
"Yeah, you know, with your Eomma and Appa!" 
"Kyungsoo... Why're you so tall?" 
"What?"
"Why does my voice sound so different? Why am I in a hospital?" Kyungsoo turned to the other two who had a shocked face on them. Chanyeol ran up to Baekhyun and cried. 
"No, you can't have lost your memory! No!" 
"Who are you...?"
"PLEASE BAEKHYUN, NO!" Kyungsoo patted Chanyeol's back and looked at Baekhyun.
"HAHAHAHAHA, ALRIGHT, I can't do this anymore!" Baekhyun was dying of laughter. 
"YOU !" Kyungsoo walked away. 
"OH MY GOSH, THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE ALRIGHT!" 
"Of course I am! I'm such a good actor!" 
Well you couldn't keep it up for long could you?" 
"Be quiet Jessica." 
"Ah, that was an awesome prank. I can't believe you guys took me seriously!" 
"Don't you tease like that again! Do you know how hard it is to overcome that??" 
"Chill Kyungsoo, I won't do it anymore, haha." 
"Ugh, whatever lets just get you out of here."
 
***~~~***
 
Baekhyun finally returned home and was greeted by his parents and a whole ton of homework. He wanted to cry from all the homework he had to make up. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo decided to help him do it all and Jessica went home. Jessica finished her shower and was all ready for bed. Her dad walked into her room. 
"Sweetie, we need to talk about something." 
"Sure dad!" Jessica lowered the volume on her TV. They talked for about half an hour and by the end of the conversation, Jessica was in tears. 
"Do we have to?"
"I'm sorry... We do." 
"I don't want to! I just don't want to!" 
"I'm sorry darling..." 
 
--------------------
I left a little hint on what might've happened... I don't know if it's a good hint or not... Actually I don't even think it's a hint lol. Hope you guys liked that one! :D