Flight

Meant to Be?
FLIGHT
 
Kyungsoo sighed and put the book down. He knew that things were all over and there was really no way for him to change things. He looked into the sky and wondered if Jongin ever gave any thought to him anymore. 
"Jongin... Do you still love me? Are you still the same inside all of that confusion? When will you come back to me? I miss you... A lot..." 
Kyungsoo found his way into his bed and slept. He had a big day tomorrow with flights and what not. 
 
***~~~***
 
Jongin had a huge smile on his face. He took the hand of someone in front of him and just smiled as he looked into their eyes. Once they finally left, Jongin felt like one of the happiest people in the world. 
 
I can't believe things are actually happening for us! 
 
***~~~***
 
Kyungsoo woke up and called Jongin a couple times to see if he would pick up. He noticed a message from Jongin. 
 
From: Jongin 
 
Have fun on your trip! I'll miss you! Don't cry now! :) be strong for the old Jongin, okay? Even though I am not him, he's still inside me somewhere. I don't want you thinking about me while I'm gone. Just go on and have a fun vacation! 
 
"Well that's interesting..." Kyungsoo let out a sigh and replied to the text. 
 
Thanks Jongin! :) I really hope you enjoy your vacation in Korea! :D I'll try to keep in contact with you as much as possible!
 
Kyungsoo got out of bed and made his way into the shower. Of course it was an exciting day because he was going to Japan, but he was also worried and upset about him and Jongin drifting apart. He kept trying to comfort himself with the thought of having fun with Baekhyun and his other friends. To an extent it worked, but eventually Kyungsoo's thoughts would always return back to Jongin. 
 
Get out of my head already! Ah! I'm never going to be able to enjoy my vacation if you keep popping up and I keep thinking of you! 
 
Kyungsoo splashed water on his face and looked in the mirror. With the fog still lingering on the mirror, he can see something faint written on the mirror.
 
Have fun in the shower Kyunggie! 
~Jongin ^.^ 
 
Kyungsoo erased that from the mirror and left the bathroom. He got dressed and looked at his plane ticket. The time to depart was around 2PM. That gave him enough time to eat breakfast and meet up with his friends. He went downstairs to cook some pancakes. As he was eating, Kyungsoo checked his phone to see if Jongin had read the message yet. It still hasn't been read and he could feel the nervousness get to him. 
 
Why do I keep trying?? Ah, just STOP!
 
He shook his head and continued eating breakfast. His phone rang and it was Baekhyun calling.
"Hello?" 
"Hey Kyung-hyung! Ready for the marvelous trip today?? I'm sure you're pretty damn excited to go to JAPAN!" 
"Yeah I am! I sure am ready to go! Tokyo and everything, I can't wait!" 
"You're okay right?"
"Yeah, of course. Why do you ask?" 
"You just seem... Different. Are you sure you're alright? Not thinking of Jongin are we now?" Kyungsoo let out a sigh and it can be heard from the other line. "Kyungsoo, just stop thinking about him. You need to make sure you get over him by the time school starts again!"
"But what if his memory comes back and he still loves me?? What if I have no feelings for him?! Jongin is something that is so great in my life right now... I wish I didn't love him... But then again, I'm glad I did."
"You're making no sense... Aish, you're too much! I'm coming over now to cheer you up!" 
"No Baek-" before Kyungsoo could finish his sentence, Baekhyun had walked into the dining room and stared at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo stared right back at him.
"Kyungsoo, we need to straighten this out-"
"HOLD UP! How did you know I was in the dining room?! That's just creepy!" 
"Because I heard you eating... It's not that hard to figure out. The germaphobe Kyungsoo only eats in the dining room..." 
"Oh..." 
"Yeah! Anyways, come on Kyungsoo. You're going to be moping around while everyone else is having fun! Do you really want to waste your first trip to Japan like this? If not, then clear your mind of that dumb Jongin!" Kyungsoo's stare turned cold and Baekhyun felt a little scared. 
"Don't you EVER call him a dumb again!!!!" Baekhyun felt like Kyungsoo had just transformed and he was scared of this new Kyungsoo. 
"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." 
"Sorry... I just felt a little defensive for a second there..."
"A little... Hah." Baekhyun teased. Kyungsoo finished breakfast and got his suitcase from his room to bring downstairs. Baekhyun had gotten his all set from this morning. Together they drove with Baekhyun's mom and made their way to the airport. 
 
***~~~***
 
"JESSICA!" Kyungsoo shouted as he saw her. Jessica noticed Kyungsoo and waved back. She was already standing in line checking in with Chanyeol. Baekhyun went up to Chanyeol and kissed him on the lips. 
"Hey baby, can't believe you're here early."
"Same with you! You're usually late. Hah, late bacon..." 
"That makes no sense! I don't know why you find that so amusing!" 
"It's because of your reaction!" Baekhyun pushed out his lower lips and Chanyeol ruffled Baekhyun's hair and kissed his forehead. "I still love you though!"
"I'm glad you do!" Baekhyun stuck out his tongue. "Why are you guys in this like anyways? We have First a Class tickets, not Economy..." 
"WHAT?!" Jessica, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo shouted in unison. Baekhyun nodded and headed towards the First Class line. The other three followed and they can already tell that this was going to be an unforgettable vacation.
 
***~~~***
 
The plane was ready to take off and Kyungsoo had checked his phone one last time. The message has been read and Kyungsoo just felt that holding onto Jongin right now wasn't the best thing to do. But he couldn't help the tears that followed. 
 
***~~~FLASHBACK~~~***
 
"You seem to really love Japan Kyunggie." 
"It's my favorite place of all! I've always wanted to travel there!" 
"Hey! I've got an idea! Why don't we go to Japan together! We can have a hotel room together and so much fun will follow." Jongin winked at Kyungsoo and he could feel his cheeks burning. 
"I would love that!" Jongin pulled Kyungsoo onto the bed and connected their lips together. 
 
--------------------
IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES! I know that I apologize like all the time, but I've been a little busy with classes! I'm finally finding time to actually write out the chapters now! I have the layout and what not all done! >_< SORRY! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ONE!