Meeting

Meant to Be?
MEETING
 
Baekhyun hugged Kyungso. He tightened the hug and wouldn't ease it down at all. 
"Kyungsoo, what's ever meant to happen, let it be. But for now, you shouldn't give up on Jongin. Put your feelings aside for the time being, but never let go of them. If one day he comes back to you, you can finally release all the emotions you have for him." 
"It's not that easy Baekhyun, my feelings aren't just a jar that you can close up and store away." 
"I know it's not, but it takes time. I'll be there with you every step of the way. If you want to not see him during lunch or whatever, let me know and I'll go wherever you want to go as a substitute." 
"Thanks so much... Can you let go of me now? I'm losing air..." Baekhyun let go and looked at Kyungsoo who smiled back. He wiped Kyungsoo's tears away and patted his head. 
"Ready to go back to class?" Kyungsoo nodded and together they went back to class. 
 
***~~~***
 
"Hey! There's our star! Congrats on the play Kyungsoo!" Mr. Song enthusiastically greeted Kyungsoo. 
"Thanks Mr. Song. Sorry I'm la-" Mr. Song signaled Baekhyun and Kyungsoo to walk outside. 
"Listen boys, no one knows that I let you of my class. Just keep it between us alright?" The two students nodded and bowed. 
"Thank you Mr. Song!" They said in unison. 
"No problem, is everything alright now?" Baekhyun looked to Kyungsoo and he nodded. They walked back into the classroom. 
 
***~~~***
 
Kyungsoo and Baekhyun walked into the lunchroom and made their way to the table. Jongin was sitting across from Jessica and had a seat saved for Kyungsoo. He looked to Baekhyun and Baekhyun sat next to a Chanyeol. The only seat left was the one Jongin saved for Kyungsoo. He sighed and sat down. He looked at how Jongin was staring at Jessica and it just made him cringe inside. 
 
What happened to me? Ah, get your memory back already! 
 
At that point, it struck him. 
 
Maybe... His memory already is back... How can I find out though...
 
"Hey Soo, something wrong?" Kyungsoo looked up at Jessica. She tilted her head and made a confused look. 
"Oh no, nothing at all..." 
"You sure? You seem a little off..."
"No I'm fine, seriously." 
"Alright..." She turned her head to Baekhyun and he shook his head. "Follow me." Jessica got up and she walked with Baekhyun to the outside of the cafeteria. 
"What's wrong with him? I know something is up, and I also know that you know since you're his best friend."
"Well... I... Don't take this the wrong way... But he's jealous or something about you and Jongin talking. I guess he's afraid he'll lose both of you and then he'll be left half shattered..." 
"I would never do that! I think Jongin is cute, but I wouldn't go out with him!" 
"Wait... Did you tell Kyungsoo that Jongin is cute...?"
"Of course I did... Why is that a problem?"
"A little... Now he thinks you like him because you made a serious judgment about Jongin." 
"That's absurd! Get him out here to talk to me." 
"Alright, fine." Baekhyun walked into cafeteria and found Kyungsoo's head laying in his arms. Baekhyun was worried that Kyungsoo is crying and ran over to check. 
"Kyungsoo, you alright?" Kyungsoo didn't respond. He slowly took a peek at Kyungsoo and noticed that Kyungsoo was taking a nap. Baekhyun smiled and shook Kyungsoo awoke. 
"Huh? What?" Kyungsoo jumped.
"Jessica wants to talk to you." Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes and looked over to Jessica. He turned back to Jongin.
"You'll be alright by yourself for a while?" 
"Yeah, I'll be fine!" Kyungsoo got up and walked over to Jessica. 
"Yes?" 
"I'm not going to do anything with him. I think he's cute, but I won't ever go out with him." 
"If you say so.... I believe you." 
"I'm glad you do, so stop worrying! His memory will come back to him soon and you'll be happier than ever!" Kyungsoo smiled and nodded. They walked back to the lunch table and enjoyed the rest of their lunch. Kyungsoo still feels very uneasy about something. It's not Jessica and Jongin that he's worried about.
 
***~~~***
 
"Hey Soo, are you ready to go yet? 
"Yeah hang on, just go on and meet Baekhyun without me first. I'll be there!" Chanyeol sighed and walked over to see what Kyungsoo was doing inside his locker. 
"What are you-"
"I'm writing something in case Jongin remembers his memory again." 
"You're seriously too much sometimes." Chanyeol chuckled and his way to Baekhyun's singing performance. 
"And... Here we go!" Kyungsoo wrote down on a piece of paper, all the things he would do when Jongin returns. It was an endless list and he kept filling it up with more and more ideas as he went through the days alone. He finally finished and packed up his things. 
 
***~~~***
 
As Kyungsoo made his way to the auditorium to see Baekhyun, he noticed Jongin standing by the staircase waiting for someone. 
"Hey Jongin!" Jongin seemed really nervous when Kyungsoo greeted him. 
"H-Hey Kyungsoo. You kinda scared me, hah." 
"Sorry, what're you doing here?" 
"I'm just waiting for someone..." 
"Oh, you want some company?" 
"No thanks, but thank you!"
"Alright, well I'll see you around!" Kyungsoo waved goodbye and walked away from Jongin. Jongin did the same but stood waiting for this certain person. Kyungsoo stopped as he turned the corner and wondered if he should check who it is. 
 
Is it Jessica...? Who is he waiting for...? 
 
Kyungsoo peeked at Jongin and noticed that a smile was lit on Jongin's face. Kyungsoo began to worry as he saw a shadow making its way towards Jongin. This was not Jessica at all. Jongin gave them a hug and made it very obvious that he was nervous with this person around. Kyungsoo took a closer look and noticed that their fingers intertwined a little. His heart dropped as he saw this. Snapping back to realization, he looked at the name tag and noticed that he's heard this name before. 
"You're the new Chinese guy..." Kyungsoo turned back the other way and was devastated that he was being replaced. "L-Luhan..." 
 
--------------------
Don't die now because of the ending! XD Yeah... Crazy stuff going on. I'm going to have more chapters up soon! ^.^ more crazy things to happen!