Prepared

Meant to Be?

 

PREPARED
"Y-you heard me! Are you cheating on me?!"
"Jongin... Did you get your memory back?" Kyungsoo wasn't sure to be happy or worried about the current situation. 
"It doesn't matter! Tell me the truth!"
"I'm so sorry! I wasn't cheating on you, I will never cheat on you!" Kyungsoo ran up to Jongin and Jongin stepped back. 
"What's wrong...? I'm sorry! I totally wasn't doing anything! You know that Baekhyun is loyal to Chanyeol!" 
"Kyungsoo... I..."
"I'm sorry Jongin!"
"I didn't regain my memory back..."
"What...?"
"I used that to clarify something..."
"Wait... So that was just an act...?" Jongin nodded. 
"I had to confirm something. I was thinking about it all along. I was just wondering who that person that I like was. The one good enough to get me to break up with Tiffany." Kyungsoo stepped back and looked to the floor. "I can't believe it myself either. I can't believe I fell in love with another guy... It's so weird..." 
"Are you saying you love me...?" Kyungsoo's tears dropped to the ground all in a rush. 
"I... Don't know. I'm sorry if I did Kyungsoo... Honestly I am terribly sorry if I loved you and I don't love you now. I really wish I can make you happy... But... Sorry." Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo and he brushed off Jongin's arm. Jongin looked to Baekhyun who was just watching with an upset face. "I'm sorry Baekhyun." 
"Don't be... It's not your fault." Baekhyun walked up to Kyungsoo and put his arm around Kyungsoo. 
"If there's anything I can-"
"Just go to rehearsal..." 
"I'm seriously sor-" 
"Enough Jongin, please just go." Jongin nodded and walked off. Baekhyun picked up Kyungsoo's face with both his hands. His hands pushed against Kyungsoo's cheeks and it made a funny face which put a smile on Baekhyun's face. 
"This isn't funny." Kyungsoo was still in the funny face. 
"Come on, lighten up." Baekhyun let go. 
"What do you want me to lighten up about?"
"It's not permanent. It's not at all Soo." 
"Huh? What're you talking about?" 
"His memory loss, I looked it up. It's only going to be temporary, but it all ranges... Could be days... Weeks... Years..." 
"Whatever it is, I will be here waiting for him." Baekhyun smiled. 
"I'm glad to hear that! Come on, let's get going to rehearsal." 
"Hmm... Not yet." 
"What's up?" Kyungsoo opened up his arms. Baekhyun smiled and complied with a hug. 
"Thank you so much for being here with me Baekhyun." 
"No problem Kyungsoo." Both of them suddenly felt a tight squeeze around them and they looked to see who it was. Everyone let go and looked up. 
"Is my Baekhyun leaving me for Kyungsoo?" 
"Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo hugged Chanyeol. "I seriously need your virus right now!" 
"Aw, poor you!" Chanyeol rubbed Kyungsoo's head and he let go. Baekhyun explained everything to Chanyeol and Chanyeol hugged Kyungsoo. 
"It'll be alright! He'll be there for you. Honestly, if it's meant to be, then you guys will be together in the end." Kyungsoo smiled and nodded. 
"Now go on to rehearsal, I want to see this." 
"Who says you can get a sneak peak babe?" 
"Says my boyfriend! I asked Mrs. Gil if I can watch it because you're in it. I told her I'm your cousin and we live together for now." 
"What... Fine." 
"What?! You want her to know you're gay?" 
"No... Alright fine. Let's go." 
 
***~~~*** 
 
"Very good Jongin! I'm so shocked that you learned the dance all in a day!" Kyungsoo and Baekhyun walked into to see Mrs. Gil praising Jongin. Jongin saw the two and walked away. Kyungsoo let out a sigh and got on stage. 
"What else do we need to rehearse today Mrs. Gil?" 
"Nothing much really. I just need you boys to sing all your parts and work on any notes or whatever you singers do. JESSICA! Work on your dance! Everyone get to your rehearsing!" Mrs. Gil was proud to see her students practicing so hard for the day before the play. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun finished practicing for the last song and everyone clapped at the wonderful ending. 
"I'm so proud of all of you! We will have about 2 or 3 more rehearsals tomorrow, got it?!" 
"YES MRS. GIL!" Everyone said in unison. 
 
***~~~***
 
"Soo, you ready to go?" 
"Yeah, give me a second." Baekhyun was waiting by the back with Chanyeol. 
"You think he's going to be alright?" 
"I really hope so... I don't want to see him like this ever. Sadly it's happening." 
"Aw, baby don't worry!" Chanyeol was going to give Baekhyun a hug before he stopped. 
"Why'd you stop?" Chanyeol grabbed his chest and had a pain face on.
"Ah, sorry. My chest hurts for some reason. It'll be fine though." 
"Are you sure? Oh gosh, Chanyeol if you're hiding something from me-"
"Don't worry, I'm not." It took a few minutes before the pain to go away. "Alright... I think I'm good." 
"You better be. I won't be happy unless you are completely fine." Chanyeol smiled. 
"I am I am, now let me hug you!" Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun and squeezed him. 
"Ah, you're so strong!" 
"Sorry, I just love you so much!" 
 
***~~~***
 
Kyungsoo was grabbing his phone off a chair and noticed that Jongin's stuff was around. He looked around and didn't see or hear anyone in sight. There was a note that was hanging out of Jongin's bag and Kyungsoo decided to take a look. 
"You're seriously going to do that?" Kyungsoo jumped and turned around to Jessica. He felt some relief. 
"Sorry... I'm just really curious now to what he's thinking about me. Ever since he found out that I'm gay... I don't know what he's thinking."
"Soo... I wanted to tell you something. Something I've been holding since this morning. I didn't want to hurt you, but I don't feel comfortable keeping this from you anymore."
"Wow, so sudden. What is it?" 
"Well... Today... This morning, I was walking to class and I was stopped... By Jongin."
"Yeah...?" 
"And he... He was wondering if I was single... But then I think I mentioned that he was in a relationship with you..."
"That's why he..." 
"Yeah... I'm sorry, Soo." 
"It's alright Jessica, you didn't totally mean to do so." 
"There's more... He... Kyungsoo... Be prepared." Kyungsoo gulped and nodded. "He... asked me out..."
 
--------------------
Hey guys! :D I'm so glad I got 2 chapters up today! XD well kind of. Anyways, I'll have more up since my ideas are coming to me and typing is much easier.