Untold

Meant to Be?

UNTOLD

Jongin walked over to Kyungsoo and took his hands into his own. He looked in Kyungoo's eyes and smiled at how gorgeous his round eyes were. He looked back to Jieun while still holding the other's hands. 
"This is the most beautiful, the most amazing, the most wonderful person to have ever walked in my life. This person right here is the one that I love with all of my heart." Jongin looked over to Kyungsoo who was ready to tear at how beautiful Jongin's statement was. Jieun was so in shock that she didn't know how to react. She stood there with her eyes widened and shaking.
"Sorry Jieun, I'm gay." Kyungsoo felt a surge of reassurance fill through him. Now he was certain that some girl can't steal the heart of his glorious Jongin. 
"Th-this isn't right! This is all wrong! You can't! You loved me!" Jongin walked up to her and glared at her. 
"You had it all wrong. You thought that I loved you. You thought that all those things were real, but you're hiding behind the truth. You're seeing things." Jieun stormed out of the cafe area with tears in her eyes. The other customers looked at the commotion that had just occurred and continued doing what they were doing before. Jongin didn't speak loud enough for everyone to know what he had said. 
"Are you reassured now? Can you finally breathe?" Kyungsoo chuckled. 
"I was able to breathe this whole time. I don't know what you're talking about." 
"This morning you didn't seem fine." Jongin raised his eyebrow and Kyungsoo looked away shyly. 
"A-anyways, what're you guys doing here?" Kyungsoo turned his attention to the other couple with them: BaekYeol.
"Well... We wanted ice-"
"Who wanted ice cream?" Chanyeol corrected Baekhyun.
"Fine... I wanted ice cream so I dragged this giant with me. He was fighting me at first saying he was too lazy to go, but then eventually we agreed on something." 
"What did you guys agree on?" Kyungsoo wondered what could've changed Chanyeol's mind since Chanyeol was usually very solid on his laziness. 
"I get to be on top next time." Kyungsoo looked to Jongin and they both exchanged a fake vomit. Kyungsoo shook his head and had heard all he wanted to for the day. 

***~~~***

Luhan played with his fingers and would constantly look at his fingers and the prince reading in front of him. 
"You can talk if you want." Sehun said while continuing his reading. Luhan was embarrassed by how obvious he made himself look. 
"I didn't want to disturb you in your reading." 
"You being here is disturbing me enough." Luhan took this offensively and looked down sadly. Sehun had realized what his statement sounded like and quickly tried to fix the situation. "That's now what I meant!" Sehun kissed Luhan's lips, "that's why you're distracting." Luhan smiled and looked up to Sehun again.
"Then you want to go do something?" Sehun closed his book and tucked it away in its place on the bookshelf. He plopped down onto his bed next to Luhan and put his arm over the other boy. 
"Whatcha wanna do?" 
"Want to go to the park?" Sehun thought about it and looked out his window. 
"It does look nice today... It would be a waste if we didn't spend it outside..." 
"So that means yes?" 
"Sure!" Sehun put on his shorts and took Luhan's hand before opening the door. 
"Wait." Sehun stopped and looked at Luhan with a confused look.
"Your parents will know!" 
"About?" Luhan looked at the interlocked hands and Sehun got the idea. He chuckled at Luhan's silly fear. 
"Oh you. My parents already know. They're fine with it all." 
"Really? Wow how did you tell them?" 
"I'll tell you at the park." Luhan closed the door behind him and they made their way towards the park. Once they were finally there, they picked a bench facing the lake and was fascinated by how the nice weather made the day even better to live in. 
"So about the story..." 
"Oh yeah! So that one day we got home from camping, my mom was wondering who you were. Then I said you were a friend from school." 

A friend...

Sehun stopped his story to look at the sad Luhan. 
"Are you upset because I called you 'a friend'?" 
"N-"
"Don't lie." 
"Yes..." Sehun laughed and put his arm around Luhan. He pulled him in closer and let him rest on his shoulder. 
"I didn't even finish the story yet!" 
"Fine, I'll let you finish." 
"Alright, so I told you her you were A FRIEND. She didn't believe it at first. She said that I wouldn't bring just a friend to go camping alone like that. Especially one whom I just met. I was getting scared because she was right on track and eventually she would find out and then I started to panic a little. I guess she noticed and she took my hand and looked at me. I couldn't face her at all! She hugged me and told me that she loved me whether I was gay or straight. She said as long as I'm her son, she will always love me. After that, I told her you were my boyfriend and she hit my head for lying before." Luhan chuckled. 
"I would've done the same if you didn't tell her the truth." 
"That's not fair! I was scared!"
"Still! You can't be telling people I'm just your friend." 
"Really now...?" 
"Yes!" 
"Then what have you told your parents?" Luhan jumped from his position and nervously looked around. 
"I... Uh..." 
"You haven't told them yet?" 
"Well..." Luhan slowly shook his head.
"Why not?" 
"Because... They won't accept me." 
"How do you know that?" 
"My mom... She said that if I was going to do anything with you and she were to find out, I wouldn't be called her son anymore." 
"That doesn't mean you can't have a boy-" 
"She said that if I'm gay, I can leave the house." 

--------------------
Sorry for the four day delay! Lol I've been having writer's block, but it's slowly going away.