Airport

Meant to Be?

AIRPORT

Sehun let go to look into the eyes of his beautiful prince. Luhan was soaking in what had just happened to him because he did not expect that at all. All the feelings of being hurt, being rejected, being alone was gone. He felt a new hope rise inside him and he felt like he could fly into the night sky with Sehun. 
"Do you like your gift?" Sehun smiled knowing he had hit the right nerve. Luhan smiled back and nodded. 
"Thank you for this wonderful night..." Luhan took Sehun's hand and looked up into the sky. He was so grateful inside because he was given such a wonderful boy to enjoy life with. 
"Thank you for being here." Sehun and Luhan's lips connected once again and they brought back the moment that had happened just a few minutes ago. 

***~~~***

Baekhyun woke up feeling quite sick, but he felt much better when he realized that Chanyeol had been hugging him throughout the night. Chanyeol's head was resting on Baekhyun's arm and he looked so peaceful. In the most quietest way, Baekhyun tried his best to free himself of Chanyeol's grip, but nothing was working. He sighed and just laid there for the time being and waited for Chanyeol to wake up. Kyungsoo walked into the tent not so long after Baekhyun had woken up and smiled at the sight of his friends sleeping together like this. It meant that the two made up and they were back together again. It seemed senseless to think that the two ever has an actual end because no matter what happens, they depend on each other's goofiness. 
"Good morning!" Kyungsoo yelled, which made Baekhyun and Chanyeol jump. They were wondering why Kyungsoo was being so loud all of a sudden. 
"What time is it?" Chanyeol rubbed his eyes and stretched. Baekhyun checked his phone to answer Chanyeol, but Kyungsoo answered first. 
"It's time to get going. Jessica's flight leaves by tonight." Baekhyun and Chanyeol both groaned as they got their things together. 
"I thought we were staying here longer!" Kyungsoo looked at him with an "are you serious" face. 
"You're kidding, right? I told you before that we were staying only a day or two and then we're leaving. And plus, if we stay any longer who knows what other things might happen to you... Yuck." Kyungsoo stepped out of his tent and Chanyeol pointed at Baekhyun.
"Ew! You're 'yuck'!" Baekhyun had an expressionless face and bit Chanyeol's finger. 
"You taste bad." 
"Doesn't seem like it when you're all over these lips." Baekhyun blushed and turned away, "thought so." Chanyeol felt victorious and stuck out his tongue. Meanwhile Kyungsoo went to go wake up his boyfriend. He laid down next to Jongin and stared at the beautiful face that rested in front of him. Kyungsoo was about to touch Jongin's face, but Jongin spoke out before he got the chance. 
"I'm awake." Kyungsoo went with it anyways and rested his hand on his boyfriend's face. 
"Doesn't matter to me. I still get to touch and see you." Jongin smiled and opened his eyes. He pulled Kyungsoo in closer and put his head against Kyungsoo's chest. 
"You're so warm. I love it." Kyungsoo smiled and kissed Jongin's forehead. 
"I love you." Kyungsoo felt Jongin chuckle. He picked his head up to be looking up to Kyungsoo now and smiled. His face got closer to Kyungsoo's and they both closed their eyes. As their lips were going to connect, Baekhyun stormed in the tent and jumped around screaming. 
"LETS GO! JESSICA'S FLIGHT LEAVES BY TONIGHT!" Baekhyun mocked Kyungsoo's voice. He glared at the jumping Baekhyun, but his attention was returned to Jongin as he pulled Kyungsoo's head closer to his. Baekhyun made gagging noises and screamed ew in the process. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as they finished kissing and got up to finish packing things. He pulled Baekhyun out the tent and hit his head as they were outside. Jongin chuckled and shook his head. He got up to stretch and decided he'll get ready too. 

***~~~***

Packing was arduous, but they completed in decent timing. All that was left was to go home, take a shower, and send Jessica to the airport. The trip back home seemed faster than the trip getting there. Everyone stopped by Chanyeol's house. Baekhyun stayed at Chanyeol's, while Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Jessica went to Kyungsoo's house. It was six hours until the flight and it wasn't fun. Kyungsoo didn't want Jessica to leave because it felt like she just got back. Jessica saw this in Kyungsoo and hugged him. 
"Don't worry. I don't want you to be sad. I want you to know that I'll always be here for you. Whether I'm in England, or Korea, you'll still have me to talk to." 
"I know... Thank you... I just wish you lived here." Jessica smiled. 
"Business is business. You can't help these things sometimes. You have Jongin, don't you. Be happy with him!" 
"I am happy with him, I just wish you could stay so the group isn't missing one person." 
"Don't worry! You'll be over this in a week or so. Just don't be sad, I don't want to leave you knowing that you're sad." Kyungsoo smiled and tried his best to suppress the negative feelings. Kyungsoo walked up his room and up to Jongin. Jongin knew exactly what was wrong and hugged Kyungsoo. He cried and cried. He did miss Jessica and didn't want her to go. Jessica was like a sister to him and seeing her leave once again wasn't going to be a happy sight. 
"You'll still be able to contact her. There's no way she can be gone forever Kyungsoo. Just believe that this isn't the last time you'll see her." Kyungsoo nodded and wiped his tears away. He heard a knock on the door and Jessica opened it. 
"I told you not to be sad! Come on, please smile and be happy for me." 
"Yeah, come on Kyungsoo. You have to be strong." Kyungsoo looked at both of them and nodded. He knew he had to be strong, but it just wasn't coming to him. Jongin put his hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder and shook him a little bit, "Smile... For Jessica. You want her to be happy don't you?" Kyungsoo looked over to Jessica and she was smiling. Jongin was smiling as well. He also did the same. It seemed quite contagious. Of course Jessica and Jongin both weren't happy about the departure, but they needed Kyungsoo to be strong. Jessica returned back downstairs to continue packing and Jongin nudged Kyungsoo to go downstairs with him so they can help out. 

***~~~***

It was only 30 minutes until Jessica's flight departed. She needed to be at the gate 15 minutes before, which meant only about 10 minutes for Kyungsoo and everyone to say goodbye. Jessica went around to everyone saying goodbye and hugging them. They all wished her a safe flight home and to call when she got home. As she made her way to Kyungsoo he was already in tears. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Jongin all stood around Kyungsoo so that he wouldn't feel so lonely and they tried their best to tell him to stop crying. Jessica smiled and laughed a bit at how cute this was to her. She put her hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eyes. 
"I want you to do your best at overcoming this. Don't cry, I want to see you growing up Kyungsoo. Each time I visit, I want to see no tears unless it's from me. Just looked behind you at the great friends you have. I'm not your only one, and I'm just a phone call away." Kyungsoo couldn't speak because he was sobbing too much. Jessica hugged him and he hugged her back. "It's time for me to go now. I'll see you soon. Do well in school and stop crying!" Jessica let go and wiped Kyungsoo's tears away. He nodded and held in the tears as much as he could. Jessica smiled and looked up to the other three boys. They all knew what this meant. "Well... It was really fun spending time with you guys again. It was honestly the best time ever. I'm going to miss you all! I have to go now, but I'll see you guys soon. I'll call you when I get there! BYE!" 
"BYE!" They all said in unison. 
"Have a safe flight!" 
"Good luck in school!" 
"See you soon!" 
"BYE JESSICA!" Kyungsoo screamed out and everyone was shocked to see him smiling. Jessica was happy to see this on Kyungsoo's face. She waved one last goodbye before she stepped through the security checkpoint. 

--------------------
I'm so sorry I didn't update for 5 days! I have this play coming up in school and I've been rehearsing everyday! I'll be good after next week. I'll still update when I get the chance. So about roughly once a day or every two days! HOPEFULLY!