Christmas

Meant to Be?

 

CHRISTMAS

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongin, and Kyungsoo’s parents all came to visit Kyungsoo on his last day at the hospital. When he woke up, everyone shouted “MERRY CHRISTMAS!” He didn’t believe it. Everyone actually did come and they all gave up their time to see him. All he could do was smile since he just woke up.

“Come on, let’s get you out of here!” Chanyeol shouted. Jongin was confused.

“What? He’s leaving?!” Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol’s head and shook his head.

“You idiot, you weren’t supposed to break the news to Jongin.”

“Sorry… But that’s one of Kyungsoo’s gifts to you this year!” Jongin was happy that Kyungsoo was able to spend Christmas at home with his parents and friends.

“Ah, that’s alright! I’m just happy Kyungsoo gets to leave! He’s been so bored up in here.” It took a while, but eventually Mr. and Mrs. Do were finally finished signing papers and were able to take Kyungsoo home. Somehow they all fit inside the car.

 

***~~~***

 

Kyungsoo slowly made his way inside the house. Everyone followed. They wanted him to be the first to see the inside of the house since he hasn’t been anywhere in a week except for that hospital. He opened his eyes and was surprised by the amount of decorations that were up. Usually, there wouldn’t be too many, but he also noticed something else.

“Welcome Home Kyungsoo!” Was hung up right above the fireplace. He turned around and signaled everyone to come in.

“You boys go have fun first, we’ll prepare the breakfast!” The boys went upstairs to Kyungsoo’s room and helped him get situated. As Kyungsoo opened up the door to his room, he was shocked by how wonderfully decorated it was. It was purely amazing. There were pictures of him with his friends, lights were everywhere, and it was all prepared for him.

“You guys are the best.” Kyungsoo teared.

“Aw, come on Soo don’t be like this. I’ll tear up too!” Chanyeol always loved joking about these things.

“GROUP HUG!” Baekhyun shouted and grabbed everyone together.

“Ah, not too hard, I’m still hurt!” They all backed away from Kyungsoo.

“Oops sorry…” Baekhyun felt a little bad for initiating the group hug.

“It’s fine! AH MY BED!” Kyungsoo laid right on top of it feeling the sheets like he’s never felt them before. Baekhyun pushed Jongin onto the bed and he fell right on top of Kyungsoo. Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughed as they made their way to the guestroom.

“Uh… Sorry about this Kyungsoo, I really didn-” Kyungsoo kissed Jongin and held it for a good 10 seconds before letting go.

“Merry Christmas.” Kyungsoo smiled as he looked Jongin in the eyes. Jongin was leaning in for another kiss before Baekhyun knocked on the door.

“HEY! We only left you guys for about a minute, hope your clothes are still on!” He opened the door to see that they were still positioned like before. “Oh look, you guys are clothed. Anyways, breakfast is ready!” Kyungsoo stuck out his tongue at Baekhyun.

“Bite me!”

 

***~~~***

 

After everyone finished breakfast at the Do house, they usually end up doing whatever they want.

“Mr. Do and I will just watch a movie downstairs, you kids go on and do what you want!”

“Okie dokie, I call the guestroom with Chanyeol!”

“Ew, no one needs to know that!” Kyungsoo laughed and looked to Jongin.

“Jongin and I will go out for a while.”

“Talk about ‘ew’, there’s a lot more things you can do out there than in here.” Kyungsoo blushed

“You’re disgusting!” He hurriedly left to get ready to go out.

 

***~~~***

 

“The park seems so peaceful today.”

“Maybe it’s because it’s Christmas and everyone is inside.”

“It wasn’t my idea to come out here!”

“Aw, does that mean you don’t like it? We can always go-” Jongin kissed Kyungsoo to keep him quiet.

“Anywhere with you is heaven.” Kyungsoo blushed and hugged Jongin.

“Ah Jongin, I love you!”

“I love you too!” They continued walking around talking about anything that came to mind. Even though they always did this, it seemed like they never ran out of things to speak about.

“Wow, you and Baekhyun are quite close! I’m kind of jealous.” Jongin teased.

“Don’t be jealous! He can never get what you get.” Kyungsoo winked.

“Well you haven’t given me anything yet.” Jongin winked and Kyungsoo blushed.

“You’re so cute when you blush!” Jongin pinched Kyungsoo’s cheeks and played with them.

“Ah, stop that!”

“And what if I don’t?” Jongin ran away screaming, “YOU’LL NEVER CATCH ME!”

Kyungsoo knew it was probably hopeless to run after Jongin. Even as athletic as Baekhyun is, Kyungsoo could never catch him either.

“That’s not fair! I’m terrible at running!”

“Tell you what! If you can catch me, you get a prize! It’s not a kiss either! Something different!” Kyungsoo really wanted this gift and he started running after Jongin. It really was hopeless since there was no way Jongin would give up. After a while, Kyungsoo stopped to catch his breath before giving up.

“I… can’t do this…” Kyungsoo panted as he fell to the ground.

“You give up too easily!”

“I’m terrible at running! I hate running!”

“You want the prize don’t you?”

“Ah, come on, is there another way I can get it?!” Jongin thought about it and looked around. Something caught his eye in the distance.

“Alright look over there!” Jongin pointed to where something caught his eye. “If you can make it there in 10 seconds, I’ll give you the prize. I’ll run there first and wait for you.” Jongin ran all the way to the marked spot. “READY?!”

“I THINK SO!”

“THREE… TWO… ONE!” Kyungsoo ran as fast as he could and he could hear Jongin counting down from ten.

“FOUR… THREE… TWO…” With just one second left to spare, Kyungsoo made it and landed in Jongin’s arms.

“I… I… did… it!” Kyungsoo couldn’t believe he had done it. “Where’s the prize?”

“Well, not yet. I wanted you to see something.”

“I want the prize!”

“Wait! Geez, you cute impatient thing. Look up.” Kyungsoo looked up to see mistletoe. He looked back to Jongin smiling. They leaned in each other to kiss each other. The kiss seemed to last forever, but eventually someone had to breath.

“I’ve been wanting to do that so badly ever since I was in the hospital.”

“Well, you got to do it now didn’t you?” Kyungsoo smiled and nodded.

“Now where’s my gift?”

“It’s a different kind of gift, but I hope you accept it.” He took Kyungsoo’s hands.

“Will… will… wil… will you be my boyfriend?” Kyungsoo kissed Jongin on the lips.

“Does that answer your question?” Jongin nodded and smiled. He hugged Kyungsoo.

“I love you so much Kyungsoo, I promise I will be there for you forever and will never let you go.”

“I love you too Jongin, you mean the world to me and I will never let anything get in between us.” The two kissed once again before.

“Merry Christmas Kim Jongin.”

“Merry Christmas Do Kyungsoo.”

 

--------------------

KAISOO IS HERE! Sorry it took almost forever to finally have them get together! Merry Early Christmas! xD There will still be more chapters after this! I’m not sure when it’s ending though… :D