Hospital Jin

How It All Came To Be...

"Jin..." You chocked out.

You watched him turn toward you with such force that you were sure his neck would snap. You watched his breath hitch and his eyes widen. Was that really his angel? Was she really awake and calling out to him? Was this real? His breathing had taken a quick, unatural pace to the point where you could see his chest heaving. You stared at him for the longest time and he just blinked, wondering if he was really seeing you or if his brain was playing tricks on him.

"_____... Is that you?" He squeaked out softly.

You smiled gently, "Yeah, it's me oppa."

He stood on wobbly knees because until now it hadn't hit him that you could've been lost forever and that he could've lost his love. He might have been alone and it plainly hurt him deep that this was even a possibility in this world. He knew that he NEVER wanted to lose you, the one deaerest to him.

He sat in the chair next to your bed and grabbed your hand, so many feelings washing over him, "_____-ah, how are you feeling?"

He was as kind as ever, "I feel fine, I just want to get out of this hospital, I never liked the smell of these places."

"We'll leave as soon as they make sure you're safe and healthy. I'll take you out for some coffee afterward, hm?" He smiled kindly and rubbed his thumb over the top of your hand.

"Really?" You smiled in excitement.

"Really, I'll do anything to keep you happy." He smiled genuinely.

Your heart thumped like a rabbits foot against your chest and the loud beeping echoed in the room making Jin chuckle. Even though he wasn't being fair about not letting you hear his heart, he smiled that he could almost hear your true feelings just with a simple machine. You shivered and tightened your grip on his hand.

"Jin," You sighed out and looked his straight in the eyes, "Will you..." Your cheeks turned a bright pink and you looked away.

"What is it? Is everything okay?" He asked.

"I don't know if I can say it..." You mumbled.

"Do I need to get the nurse?" He stood to go and you gripped his hands tighter.

"No it's not something the nurse can deal with." You chuckled softly.

"What's wrong?" He stepped closer and looked completely concerned.

He was worried that you were in pain, or that you were scared about something. Heaven forbid you were scared, if that was the case he might lose his head. He liked you too much to wish anything but happiness on your life. 

"Could you... ummm.... I don't know how to say it..."

"Do you have a scratch?" He asked with a tilted head.

You chuckled, "No, I don't, but thank you."

"Then what is it? I won't judge if that's what you're worried about." He chuckled. 

You covered your burning cheeks with your hands and mumbled it out, "Can you lay with me?" 

You silently wished he hadn't heard your question, but you wanted him to know at the same time. You sat there as if frozen in time. Your heart was loudly beeping through the room like nothing before. You awaited a laugh, a scoff, a confused word, or even a whisper. Nothing came to your ears, only silence filled the room. You peeked out between two fingers and saw Jin smiling gently and a happy glint in his eyes. His cheeks were bright pink and you realized that you hadn't been rejected. 

"Do you really want me to?" He asked cautiously as he approached the bed. 

You bit your lip and nodded. You wanted him to lay with you for as long as he could. You wanted his arms around you and your head to be nestled in the crook of his long neck. Jin carefully avoided all your IV leads and climbed into your bed, his smile forever present. He wrapped his arms around your shoulders and held you against his chest. You could hear the fast beating of his heart and it soothed you peacefully. You could hear his calming breaths as it slowly life your head and lowered it back. 

"Are you comfy?" He asked sweetly.

"Mhm!" You nodded against him and closed your eyes, not regretting your arms that draped across his stomach and your fingers that clasped his shirt tightly.

You were never letting go and he smiled because he never wanted to let go. He was yours and your were his. 

SEVERAL DAYS LATER