Jimin Telling You...

How It All Came To Be...

As you got closer you saw the conflict dancing in his eyes. You immediatley wondered if he was trying to tell you something that would end this relationship you thought wouldn't end. But you tried not to jump to conclusions and kept an open mind. You smiled at him and held out your hand, greeting him with a gentle hand squeeze. The two of you sat down on the cement of your driveway, not caring about the miniscule rocks that were digging into both of your bottoms. Jimin took in a deep breath because he was so excited that he was worried he would stutter and let it all out to where you wouldn't even understand his slurred words. 

"Babe... What's wrong?" You mumbled nervously.

"Nothings wrong! It's like everything is perfect!" He giggled.

"Then?" 

"Ok... So Namjoon hyung got us a signed deal with a record company and then they told us that we could start immediatley!" He squealed.

You sat there frozen. You didn't know if this meant that he was going to lose time to spend with you. Was he going to be too busy being famous to see you? But deep down you knew you would withstand it because you could go through everything for him. Even if that meant being the girlfriend everyone wished they were. 

"That's great sweetheart!" You kissed his cheek.

"My life is like so complete now!" He cheered and laid back on the ground.

"It is? How so?"

"I have a record deal and good grades and great friends and a wonderful family!" He smiled and then looked at you in pure love, "And you want to know what is the best thing?"

You nodded with a smile, "What is it?"

He sat up and cupped your face, poking your nose with his, "You."

You let out a cute giggle that made his tummy bubble and flip. Heat rose through his body and he pulled you into a hug. He held you close and kissed your temple. He was never letting this new job get in the way of the most important thing in his life, you. The two of you laid there, breathing in each others scents and letting the night air ruffle your hair. Your mother noticed the cute embrace and let the two of you have another fifteen minutes before calling out sweetly.

"Sweetheart! Come get some sleep! I'm sure Jimin needs his rest as well!"

You pouted but nodded, "Thank you umma!"

Your mother retreated back into the house to let you say your goodbye's.

"I'll see you soon my love." Jimin stood and kissed your forehead, letting you know the depth of his love through the gentle touch.

"See you." You waved as he left you there with a bubbling heart.

GRADUATION