Wave

How It All Came To Be...

You decided to wave, hoping that he would respond favorably. If he didn't than you would act like either there was a bug by your face or that something smelled bad. Your delicate hand cut through the air softly like a little fan. You almost wanted to squint your eyes in nervousness, but then you wouldn't see if he even responded.

He looked to you and became immediately surprised, yet happy, that you had raised your hand and waved toward him. He could see the conflict ALL over your face and it made him chuckle slightly.

The truth was that he was also contemplating what to do with himself. Does he wave back? Does he smile and walk away? Or does he act like he wasn't even looking at you? He was afraid that if he waved back that you be the target of bullying from girls that were obviously obsessed with him. But damn it he wanted to wave and show you he cared!

Before he could think any further he found himself standing right in front of you. His six friends stopped walking and ogled at the sight of him actually stopping to talk to someone they didn't know.

You looked at him in shock and couldn't believe that he just risked his popularity to walk over and talk to you.

Standing before you was...

JUNGKOOK

JIN

JIMIN

HOSEOK