Stay Home

How It All Came To Be...

You sighed and decided to stay home and take care of your hung over cousins and friends. Luckily, Tao sent a text to the schools principle and told him about their "celebration". Initially the principle was a little hurt he wasn't invited, but he played it off as nothing. You walked back to your room, seeing if anyone else woke to the annoying beeping. Not one person had woken or even moved, their positions the same. Now that you were fully awake you decided that it was time to start the long process of cleaning up the party from last night. 

You walked downstairs and had to suppress you giggles. The grown men were sprawled everywhere, some of them in awkward position. Luhan had a koala like grip on Tao's leg, while Tao had his fist clenching the collar of Xiumin's shirt. Chen was laying on top of Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Ravi, and N. Hongbin was sleeping with his head on Daehyun's crotch and Youngjae was sprawled on Hongbin, his face on the man's . You pulled out your phone and took a couple memory photos and had them save onto your google+, that way you could never lose them. You chuckled a little and journeyed into the kitchen to find something to eat. You froze when suddenly you inhaled that strong stench of urine. You pinched your nose closed and looked down at the floor, finding a large puddle. 

SO GROSSSS!!!

You gagged, barely being able to hold in your own bodily fluids. You backed out of the kitchen and ran upstairs, going straight to your room. There was no way in hell you were cleaning up their body fluids. You ran over and shoved Lay. Sehun rolled away so he could sleep and Lay turned his sleepy eyes your way.

"Good morning beautiful..." He yawned.

"Morning Lay, can you come help me clean something." You asked as you shook him.

"What is it?" He groggily sat up and rubbed his eyes like a small child.

"They peed..." You mumbled quietly.

"Huh?" Lay mumbled, not hearing you.

"THEY PEED IN THE KITCHEN!" You spoke dramatically and Lay looked at you in shock.

He immediately stood and looked at you, "You didn't get any on you did you?" He asked, putting his head closer, sniffing you.

"No, I just walked into the kitchen and almost threw up." You told him.

"Come on, I'll clean it." He grabbed your hand walked downstairs with you. 

Their position hadn't changed and Lay began chuckling softly.

"I know, I already took some pictures." You chuckled and held up your phone in acknowledgment.

"That's my girl." He tousled your hair.

Who are you calling your girl? If I'm anyone's I'm HIS, even if I'm the only one that thinks that way....

You leaned against the couch in the living room, Daehyun's head right by your , but you didn't care, he wasn't moving anytime soon. You watched Lay walk into the kitchen and suddenly you heard the sink turning on and the unraveling paper towel. You were surprised, that boy could do what you couldn't! After standing there for a minute and waiting you saw all the beer cans and sighed. You called into the kitchen and asked Lay to hand you a trash bag. He opened the door only to reach his arm out and hand you the bag. You smiled and took it from his outstretched hand, opening it and starting to gather all the cans. Before you put them in the bag you took them to the bathroom sink and washed them out. 

Two trash bags later the cans were gone and all that was left was the random trash thrown everywhere. You got another bag from Lay and asked him how his progress was. He told you that he was almost done, all he was doing now was getting rid of the smell. You picked up all the trash and put it in the bag, setting the now full bag next to the two can bags by the front door. You looked over and knew that once they awoke they would be sick, and by how weak they look you knew they wouldn't get very far. You went up to their rooms and grabbed their respectful trash bins, placing a trash bag in each and set it by each person. As for the guests you grabbed the several trash bins from the kitchen. Lay was finally done and came out, his cheeks red. 

"All done~!" He sang and swayed his head a little. 

What the hell is wrong with him?

"Thanks Lay." You nodded to him suspiciously and hurried up to your room, waking Mina, Hyuk, and Sehun. 

It was now noon and you promised you would make them something for lunch if they went downstairs and took the three trash bags out to the street. They stood, saluted you and hurried out of the room. You looked down at your shirt and sighed, you got gotten some beer on it while you were cleaning. You opened the bag you neglected to clean out and pulled out a shirt, taking your current one off and putting the new one on. You journeyed back downstairs and saw Mina running to you with a scared look on her face.

"What's wrong?" You asked, grabbing her shoulders and making her face you.

"The hyungs are acting weird! They smell like alcohol and they are talking strange!" She told you.

You snapped your head up and stormed into the kitchen where you could hear obnoxious laughing. Mina cowered behind you as you glared at the boys and crossed your arms. Sitting on the counter were several paper cups, the contents being all too obvious from the smell.

"YAH! DID YOU THREE IDIOTS DRINK SOME ALCOHOL?!" You screeched at them, your loud voice even made some men from the living room groan.

"What~?" Lay sung and looked at you.

Hyuk swayed back and forth, barely being able to stand still while he looked at you, "You're so pretty~!"

You just stared at them stone faced.

"Don't be mad~! We love you....!" Sehun cooed and fell over.

They're all light weights...

Suddenly the doorbell rang and you sighed and pointed a motherly finger at them, "You three stay here, if you don't you'll be punished." You warned them.

You left the kitchen door, Mina following behind you. The doorbell rang again and you hurried to it, yelling "Coming!"

Once you opened the door you froze a little....

What the....?

Standing before you was....

NAMJOON

HOSEOK

JUNGKOOK

JIN

JIMIN

TAEHYUNG

YOONGI