Jimin At The Door

How It All Came To Be...

You were temporarily blinded by the harsh light, but you soon recovered upon seeing someone standing in the light. His arm muscles that his button up shirt could barely contain stuck out to you in a moment. Oh you knew who was at your door and you were inwardly screaming with joy. Jimin stood before you with a large smile. He placed his hand on your shoulder and smiled even brighter.

"Finally found you." He smiled.

Mina looked between you two and smirked a little, knowing who he must be.

"Hi, I'm her little sister, Mina, you are...?" She held out her hand and caught Jimin by surprise.

"Ah, sorry," He bowed and then shook her hand, "Jimin." He smiled.

"Jimin..." Mina spoke, tasting his name, "Why were you looking for my sister?" She asked, trying to get everything out of him.

"Mina!" You hissed in disapproval.

"What? I want to know where he's going with all this." She explained softly.

You pinched the bridge of your nose and shook your head a little, "Jimin-ah... I'm sorry... She can be a little brat sometimes."

"Hey!" She yelled at you.

You gave her a look and she crossed her arms, rolling her eyes angrily.

"It's alright. I was trying to find her because I missed her." He smiled to Mina.

His words sent butterflies through your stomach and you smiled softly. Mina looked up and smirked.

"How long have you guys been dating?" She asked.

At that you smacked her on the back while Jimin turned as red as a tomato.

"Mina!!!" You hissed as your turned pink.

"Oh my god... Don't tell me he hasn't asked you out yet?!" Mina exclaimed in surprise.

"MINA!!!" You shouted in a desperate attempt to get her to stop.

"Oppa... You haven't asked my sister out yet?" Mina turned to Jimin.

"Ummm... Not yet." He blushed and scratched the back of his head.

"I refuse to let you speak to her until you are dating! Sehun oppa, Lay oppa, and Chanyeol oppa have their eyes on her, I can't give her to someone that isn't serious!" Mina roared at him and began dragging you back into the house.

"Mina! Why can't I talk with him?!" You shouted at your strong sister.

"Because I don't want him hurting my sisters feelings!" She grumbled.

You turned and looked at the confused Jimin, "Jimin-ah! I'll see you at school tomorrow! Get some sleep! Don't stay up to late! Also get something to eat!" You told him before Mina slammed the door.

Jimin chuckled and ruffled his hair.

Damn it she's adorable telling me to take care of myself! Jimin thought as he journeyed down the driveway.

He started to think about what your sister said. He already told himself that he was going to ask you out, now all that was left was to plan out how to do it. If Mina wouldn't let him talk to you when she was there then he was going to need to plan something out where he could be alone with you. He thought about it and smiled a little.

Maybe I can get the help of the guys. He nodded to his plan and continued on his journey home.

MORNING BEFORE IT HAPPENS


Okay guys! HIIIIIIIIIII~! Sorry this chapter was so short T^T I wrote it on a school night so I need to go to bed... like NOW. Lol the things I do for you guys! Anyhoo~! I'm almost at 100 subs and I would just like to thank everyone for subscribing and following my story! It means a lot to me! I PROMISE I'll write another chapter tomorrow!! I pinky swear! :D 

Until then my lovlies!