Re-meeting Part 5

How It All Came To Be...

Mina's friends took their time coming to get her and it was not something you enjoyed. You had promised Jin you would meet him at the cafe in about ten minutes. Your sister finally left and you hurried off down the street, trying to make it on time. Your heart raced and all you could do was think of seeing him as soon as possible.

Jin's nerves could not contain themselves and he had arrived about fifteen minutes early, barely being able to keep himself from searching frantically for you. Knowing you weren't around to see him, he grabbed the shirt and gave out a shaky breath. He was silently freaking out because he rarely became nervous, but just you being you caused him to feel like he was going into war. He was beyond scared that he would say the wrong thing, do the wrong thing, or just be someone you didn't want to be around. God he was terrified!

You hurried and saw him standing outside calmly, a soft look across his face as he waited. You took this moment to take him all in, to officially observe him from afar. He was wearing a white t-shirt that read "UPTOWN WILDLIFE" and he wore matching white jeans. A small cross necklace rested down his chest and it led your eyes up to his hair. It was the same golden chestnut that it was yesterday and you almost got lost in the color. You imagined a scene where you and him laid on a couch watching a movie and he laid on your lap, his tired state making you smile. You would run your fingers through his soft looking hair and let out a relived sigh as he didn't pull back.

"Wait... what? Was I just imagining our future?" You looked at your hands shyly.

You shook your head and started to approach him.

The moment Jin's eyes locked on you figure a glorious blush swept across his face. Your tank top took him by surprise that it looked so perfect on you. If he would see that tank top anywhere now he would only think of this day and when you wore it. His eyes glittered as he looked at your hair being blown in the slight breeze. Suddenly some of the wind lifted part of your shirt enough for him to see a small portion of your smooth stomach. He almost chocked on the air he was breathing as his whole body heated up seeing that. Yo

u hurried over to him seeing him coughing a little violently, "Are you okay?" You patted his back trying to get the coughing to stop.

He held up a hand to signal he was okay. He gave one last rough cough and then looked to you in happiness.

"Sorry." He chuckled nervously.

"As long as your okay..." You smiled.

"I'm perfectly fine." He smiled.

The two of you headed inside and got some coffee and treats to eat. You ate them outside and laughed, conversing like old friends. At one point he asked for a small bite of your snack and you complied by holding it out to him, cupping your hand underneath. He was clearly shocked to your hand feeding him and a blush went across his cheeks as he leaned forward and ate the food out of your hand. You blushed intensely when his lips touched one of your fingers.

"His lips are really soft..." You thought to yourself as you quickly and quietly went back to eating.

"That was nice..." He thought to himself as he took a sip of his coffee.

You slowly got back into conversing and once you were giggling and smiling again someone with a camera came over to your table with a smile.

"Excuse me?" The man interrupted your kind conversation.

You turned to him curiously, "Yes?"

"I'm part of the weekly newspaper and we are doing an article on this coffee shop, is it alright if I take some pictures of you lovebirds?" He smiled.

"L-L-Lovebirds?" You stuttered.

"I'm fine with it, h-how about you..." Jin smiled nervously to you, playing along with the man's words, "...honey?"

"Honey?!" Your inner persona just died from a heart attack.

"That w-would be f-fine..." You stuttered, also trying to play along.

"Great! I'll take a few of you just smiling at each other or drinking your coffee, then I will have you pose a little." The photographer nodded as he got into position.

He took several pictures and had you two smile kindly to one another, which was actually not that hard. It came almost naturally as you smiled at Jin with almost a small smirk. Jin had become addicted to that small smile you offered and it was driving him crazy.

"I wonder what that smile felt like against mine?" Jin wondered, thinking of your lips against his in a soft small. He shook his head and took another sip of his coffee, "It's too soon to think of that kind of stuff! Pabo!" He internally scolded himself.

"Great! Now one last picture! One of you," The photographer pointed to you, "kissing his cheek please." The camera man smirked a little to his request.

You hesitantly stood and went over to Jin, who was staring at you with an intense stare.

"Don't stare at me." You whispered as you neared his cheek.

"It's hard not to." He whispered back as the camera's flash went off, your sweet lips against his cheek.

His whole face went hot to your touch and it warmed his heart to hear you giggling as you pulled back. This small act of romance took the two of you a step further and it had almost become a habit to do this when saying goodbye. That day Jin was overjoyed because he had received two small pecks to the cheek. Oh how warm you made him...

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL