Run Taehyung

How It All Came To Be...

 

You glanced at him out of the corner of your eyes and saw him looking at you skeptically. He was curious why you looked so tense, why you looked so scared. He didn't understand the confusion and frustration that boiled deep in you. You didn't know exactly why you were so mad but just seeing him brought up this deep rooted pain stuck in your heart. You missed him and wanted to just hug him and let yourself melt into his warmth but there was a wall keeping you rooted and your eyes straight. You were mad and you didn't know if you wanted him to know. A little voice in your head was growling to be let out and to give him a piece of your mind. Taehyung could tell something was wrong and he wouldn't be surprised if you were mad at him. He hadn't been the best boyfriend in the past month or two. He was running around playing idol while you struggled with stress from school and you had to deal with it all alone. He wasn't there for you the way he should've been. He was just slipping through your finger like water and you had no way of stopping him. Taehyung reached for your hand and the moment his skin touched yours you pulled away and felt sorrow strike you deep in your chest. You didn't want him to comfort you and yet at the same time you did. You didn't want to seem weak and needy but you didn't want to be alone. You gulped and held back the tears threatening to fall. You were strong and you could tell him how you felt without crying. You had to. 

"Taehyung." You spoke out to get whatever attention he was lacking to give you.

"Yes?"

You didn't know what you wanted to say, but you said something anyways, "What are you doing...?"

Taehyung was taken aback. What was he doing? He was sitting next to the most beautiful angel he's ever seen, hoping to comfort her and make her know how much he missed her. He could tell anger and sadness swirled in your eyes so he is trying to give you space because he didn't know if you even wanted comfort.

"I'm sitting next to you." He answered blankly.

You shot him a warning glance, "No, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be inside pampering all those girls with attention?" 

Attention you never give me.

He saw it then, the single tear that slid down the side of your face. The single tear you were trying to hold in and keep hidden. You didn't want to show weakness, you didn't want him to see how broken you were. 

"No. I should be here giving attention to the most important person in my life." He countered strongly.

Those words felt like an empty lie. Like he was lying to you just to keep you from losing it. You stood and briskly started walking away, the tears coming down even faster. Taehyung bolted from the bench and grabbed your elbow, pulling you around to face him, to tell him your thoughts. You felt the words build up in your throat like bile. 

"WHERE WERE YOU?!" You shouted in anger.

"I'm sorry... I was busy..." He looked down, knowing that wasn't an acceptable excuse. 

"Busy." You repeated in an impassive manner. 

He looked at you sadly, "You know I didn't mean it that way..."

"You don't even understand how hard it was!" You point at him.

He grabbed your shoulder, hoping to calm you down but you just started to pound your fists into his chest in anger as the tears flowed harder and faster then they ever had before. You thought he had forgotten you. Left you. Decided you weren't worth the trouble.

"You forgot about me! You left me alone! You made me beleive that I wasn't even on your mind, or even worth your thoughts, or even worth your time! I'm not worth anything! I felt abandoned!" You cried out all your thoughts, whether they were overthinking or not, you had to say them. 

Taehyung felt your words cut wounds into his heart. He had abandoned you without a single word. He didn't say goodbye and he didn't apologize for that fact. He worked and left you to yourself. You texted him, called him, and sent him photos. You tried to contact him and never heard back. He saw your messages, he read them, he never responded. He knew it was his fault for his angel to be crying. He hurt you and he knew it. He caused you pain when he told you he never would. Taehyung grabbed your shoulders tighter and pulled you against his chest as he also felt tears hit his eyes. His little angel was broken and forgotten. His little angel felt wronged and it was his fault. He felt your body shaking against his and it shattered his heart. He cried into your hair and held you tight, as if letting go was losing you forever.

"I'm so sorry my angel..." He cried, "I'm so so so sorry..." 

You wrapped your arms around him and held onto him tightly, hoping to never let go and to never lose him. Taehyung was your happiness and world and you didn't want to rely on him to be happy, but he was like a stick of happiness you held onto for support. Without him... You were nothing.

"Taehyung... I'm scared... Don't let me go..." You cried and sniffled into his designer shirt.

He tightened even more, "Never. I'll never let go." 

Even though it was rough and not something you wanted to bring up it brought the two of you closer because Taehyung now understood what you were going through and where his faults were. He kissed your temple and didn't let you go until Jin came by and pat his back, signaling that they needed to go. Taehyung even whined and said "Five more minutes!" But Namjoon came over and gave him a stern look which made him let go and give you sad doe eyes as he said "Message me? I promise I'll respond..." You nodded and sent him off with a kiss to the cheek and a smile. This boy had your heart and knew exactly how to calm you down.

Hey guys I'm sorry the chapters have recently been pretty depressing I think. I've been going through a tough time and I'm really trying to write something less... sad. My feelings are reflected in my words and I'm sorry for that. I also have another story going that I haven't published, just wondering if anyone wanted to help me edit it. (I don't think it's that good but I still want to post it lol) Thank you all for being so patient. I love you all :')

THIS COLLEGE