Re-meeting Part 3

How It All Came To Be...

You walked your sister to the park and waited with her for her friends, which was annoying because she kept asking you about the boy you were going to see. Thankfully your friend Taeyi came to the rescue and met you up at the park, wanting all the scoop on the boy before meeting him. You said goodbye to your sister when her friends arrived and you spent the next twenty minutes walking to the mall with Taeyi and explaining every little thing you knew about Jimin (which wasn't very much).

"Do you know if he goes to our school?" She asked.

"I think so...." You thought back on your long conversation last night.

"That means if all goes well you could be dating by the time school starts!" She patted your shoulder, "I wish you the best of luck my friend."

"Thanks." You smiled.

The idea of dating him during school didn't even pass over you mind. Had you finally found someone to call your own and get jealous over and hope to be by your side more often than not? Isn't that what a boyfriend waS? As you were caught up in your thoughts with a furrowed brow Taeyi was having a little spazz attack and hitting your arm harshly.

"What?" You hissed to her.

"Hot man at your six o'clock." She informed you.

You turned and saw Jimin, he was in a basketball jersey, shorts, and snapback. He was absently looking around for you and he didn't even notice you in front of him several feet. Seeing this you decided to . You pulled out your phone and called him, Taeyi watching in wonder.

You stared at him and saw a bright smile come to his face when he saw it was you calling. It sent butterflies through his stomach.

"Hello?" He smiled even brighter to the thought he would hear your voice.

That smile made you melt a little and find it hard to speak.

"Hey." You smiled.

"Are you almost here?" He asked excitedly.

"Yeah, just a couple steps actually." You giggled with Taeyi as she had her ear pressed by your phone to hear the conversation.

"Oh really? I don't see you yet..." He looked a little lost as he looked down the open lengths of the mall.

"Oh really? Because we've been able to see you for quite some time now." You laughed.

"Huh?" He now turned around, thinking that the two of you were behind him.

When he turned you two started laughing and blushing because you could see the intenseness of his arm muscles, how strong they were and how nice they would be to wrap around you. You shook the idea as he continued to look.

He stopped a moment and looked into the glass of the shop in front of him, seeing your beautiful reflection.

"Well you know I wish I could see you, I bet you look beautiful." He smirked and pretended to look around.

"N-Not really..." You stuttered.

"Oh I bet you do, you know I think you look beautiful in almost anything." He nodded as he spoke.

"That's most definitely not true." You laughed.

"Oh really? Then you would probably think you didn't look good in this dress in front of me?" He asked, looking at the gorgeous dress in the shops window.

"That dress looks n-" You froze, "Damn it you know I'm here don't you?" You blushed.

"Yeah, saw you in the reflection." He turned back around and waved to you two.

You hung up and waved back, "Hey Jimin!" Your voice was a little weak and it embarrassed you, but he thought it was adorable.

"Hey." He smiled and walked over smiling to Taeyi.

The three of you bought your tickets and refreshments as you went in to watch Godzilla. It took a while, but the movie finally started and your nerves were going crazy. Something jumped on the screen and Jimin grabbed your hand in a scared state. You looked at him in surprise and saw that he was not just scared but also so intrigued that you couldn't help but giggle.

"God he is cute..." You thought and went back to the movie.

Once the movie was over Jimin moved his hand back in a rush, not noticing his hand placement until the movie had ended. He cleared his throat and stood, helping pick up the trash for all three of you. You exited with Taeyi and Jimin close on your heels. Taeyi had to go because her mom was waiting outside. You hugged her goodbye and she waved to Jimin before happily prancing off.

You and Jimin looked to each other awkwardly for a moment. Just staring at each other intently. You looked from his plump lips to his cheekbones and finally up to his gorgeous eyes. His eyes gradually and painstakingly swallowed in your thoughts. jimin cleared his throat loudly and you blinked several times, looking down in a hurry.

"Had he seen me staring? OF COURSE HE DID! He was staring back!" Your mind panicked.

"She's cute flustered." His inner voice chuckled.

He looked at your empty wrist, no bracelets or anything on it and he smirked. He took a small black bandanna off his wrist and lifted yours, tying it around it. You watched him in wonder.

"This is to make sure I will see you again." He smiled, "And to point out that you are mine..." He thought.

You smiled, "Of course we will see each other again."

"Maybe soon? Like maybe at the A.R.M.Y coffee shop at around noon tomorrow?" He looked off as if the words leaving his mouth were a fleeting thought and he was watching them fly away.

He glanced at you out of the corner of his eyes.

"Jimin, are you trying to ask me out?" You smirked and questioned him.

"I do believe I am." He smiled.

You turned and started to walk away, before turning back and giving him your brightest smile, "I would love to! I'll see you tomorrow!" You skipped off happily.

You picked up your sister and she loudly questioned about your time with Jimin and questioned about your rosy cheeks and happy smile. Of course you were too distracted in your thoughts about him to even hear her questions. Your fingers danced around on his bandanna with a happy tick.

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL