Re-meeting Part 4

How It All Came To Be...

Mina made you stay with her while her friends came to get her. You checked the time several times as you waited with her, worrying that you would be late meeting Yoongi at the ice cream shop.

"Are you anxious to go see your new boyfriend?" Mina teased and put more emphasis on 'boyfriend' than was necessary.

"Number one, not my boyfriend, number two, I'm supposed to meet him in about ten minutes and your friends still aren't here, number three, would you stop being so nosy AND number four, HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" You hissed to her, finally getting annoyed with her.

"Jeez, I'm only messing with you." She sighed.

"Well cut it out, it's annoying." You hissed and watched her friends pull up.

"I didn't care anyways!" Mina yelled at you and hurried off to her friends, plainly upset by your tone.

You pinched the bridge of your nose and left as she was now too busy with her friends to even spare you a glance.

The next ten minutes were spent taking a bus to the nearby ice cream shop so you could make it on time. As you sat on the bus you smiled to yourself. Even though you spelled out the fact that he wasn't your boyfriend, you still wanted it to head in that direction. When you saw his face for the first time you had imagined seeing that face every day for the rest of your life. God your dreams had started so soon, but then again so did his.

You arrived at your stop and hurried off, barely being able to contain your excited state. You walked down the street a little and froze when you saw the ice cream parlor. There he stood, waiting outside the brightly blue colored doors. He was in a navy blue t -shirt with the word "Surpreme" written across it within a red box. The t-shirt was over a white long sleeve shirt and gold chains hung from his slim neck. You did not even want to get started on his beanie! The red beanie on his head hung just perfectly and brought out a lighter tone to his hair and a bright and happy look to his eyes.

"I cannot even...!" Your inner voice was fangirling sooooooo badly right now.

He caught a glimpse of you and smiled, waving with a deep blush. Your outfit sparked his interest and he was plainly having a hard time breathing seeing you in something so perfect. The way your jeans stuck to your legs and the way your tank top billowed in the slight breeze sent shivers through him and a smirk to appear on his face.

"God I'm going to die over her..." His inner voice was freaking out, but not as badly as yours.

You approached him with a bright smile and his breath hitched.

"It's good seeing you again." You giggled to his hanging mouth.

He cleared his throat and looked away from your plump lips for a moment, looking into your eyes, "It's always great seeing you."

His tone sent your heart into a frenzy, your mind going blank a little. The two of you stood there for about five minutes, just admiring each other's presence, not saying a word. Suddenly your phone went off, startling you and Yoongi both. Your gazes split away and a blush danced across both of your cheeks. You pulled out your phone and saw that it was your mom. You could somehow tell it had something to do with your sister.

"Hello?" You answered, your gaze drifting back to Yoongi.

"What did you say to her?" Your mothers angry voice rang through your ears.

"Huh?" You felt your blood boil, "I didn't say anything that wasn't deserved to be said. She was being nosy." You told your mother matter of factly.

"Well she just called me in tears and told me she never wanted to talk to you again." She sighed.

"She was crying?" You asked in disbelief to your tough sister.

"Yes, as a matter of fact she was bawling and she didn't hang out with her friends, she stayed at the park and told them to leave her alone." Your mother babbled.

You felt a little guilty, how could you had been so mean to your younger sister? She was probably sitting in the park crying, alone. You were always the sister that was there for the secrets and to comfort and give advice to your rarely sad sister and now, the one person she would go to is the cause of her sadness.

"I'll go back and apologize, I promise to make it up to her." You told your mom as you got an idea.

"You better, I don't like coming home to angry or sad daughters!" Your mother yelled to you before hanging up, not allowing a single word to leave your mouth.

You put your phone back in your pocket and closed your eyes, sighing sadly.

"Is everything alright?" Yoongi asked, taking a large step into your somewhat relationship and placed a soft hand on your shoulder as a way of comfort.

"Not really..." You looked up into his eyes and smiled weakly, "I was a little rude to my sister before coming here and now she is upset and sitting alone... I need to go comfort her." You told him in an almost pleading way.

He smiled and nodded, "How about we get her some ice cream to cheer her up?" He suggested, hoping that this little step would bring your lives a little closer, even letting him meet part of your family.

This was your second time meeting the guy and you were already falling for him, was that so wrong? Absolutely not.

"You just read my mind." You smiled and walked into the wonderful smelling ice cream shop with him.

You looked at all the couples sitting at the small round tables in the shop, feeding each other with smiles and giggles. One couple dropped a small spoonful of ice cream on the table, erupting in giggles as they cleaned it.

"Will I ever be like them?" You pondered as you waited in line.

Yoongi chuckled as he noticed you staring at the loving couples.

"What is she thinking?" He wondered as he looked at your curious eyes.

"Next!" A woman called out impatiently to get your and Yoongi's attention.

You both jumped to the shout and turned to look at the waitress, you bewildered and Yoongi shocked.

"If you two are a couple shouldn't you be focusing on each other instead of other couples?" She sighed a little angrily.

"But we're not-" You began a little sadly.

She cut you off, thankfully, because if she thought you were a couple then at least one person did, "I don't want to hear it, just tell me what you want."

Yoongi chuckled and looked at the flavors a moment, "May I have strawberry please?" He smiled.

"Yes sir, and for you ma'am?" The lady turned to you with questioning eyes.

"Ummm... May I get a coffee lovers dream and a..." You looked over the flavors and thought on it, "... and a birthday cake both double scoops?" You asked.

The lady looked at you a little oddly for buying two, but whatever floated your boat. Plus it was good business for her so she didn't complain.

"Yes ma'am, that will be $10.80." She looked between you two.

You pulled out your money only to see Yoongi had already paid for it all.

"I could've paid for my sister and I." You complained, grabbing the hem of his long sleeve shirt.

He turned and smiled at you with pink cheeks, "Consider it a payback for the cookie."

"A-Alright..." You pulled back, which frankly saddened him slightly, "But that was only one thing, you are buying two..." You argued.

"Then we'll have to go on another date and you will owe me something next time." He smirked.

"Date? This is a date?" Your eyes widened and you blushed fiercely.

"Here's your ice cream." The lady had one other girl holding out my two.

You took the two and Yoongi took his as you two left and said goodbye. You walked down the street and in the next fifteen minutes you were at the park. You had described to Yoongi what your younger sister looked like and he had nodded, knowing that once you two neared the park he needed to have the eyes of a hawk. The two of you roamed for a while and then he spotted her, bundled up on a bench.

"Is that her?" He pointed to the scrunched figure.

"Mina!" You yelled when you saw your sister.

The only ice cream remaining was hers and it was horribly dripping down your hand, but you just hoped she would except your apology and the messy ice cream in your messy hand. When you yelled her name she had slowly lifted her head from her knees and gazed in your direction in pure agony. She was soon bursting into tears seeing your figure run to her in desperation.

"____!" She cried out your name and ran over to you.

You enveloped her in a hug, making sure her ice cream wouldn't get on her. The hug tightened with each sobbing breath and after several minutes of holding each other and your hand getting colder from the sweet treat, she stopped crying.

"I'm sorry Mina." You whispered into her soft hair.

"I should be the one that is apologizing! I was being too nosy, I know... It's your life and I shouldn't in." She sighed and pulled back, looking at you with teary eyes.

"Oh honey don't cry," You brought the ice cream in front of her face, "I tried to save it the best I could." You smiled sadly at the dripping mess.

Mina only laughed and grabbed the ice cream, and eating it quickly.

"Thank you!" She smiled to you happily.

All was forgiven and Yoongi stood behind you, watching sweetly.

"Mina, I would like you to meet Yoongi, the one you were being nosy about." You giggled.

"I just asked for information, not the actual guy." She widened her eyes when she saw him.

"Well what better than to ask him yourself." You smiled and looked at him, to see him smiling back.

The rest of the night consisted of questions and conversations that somehow made you feel like Yoongi had been part of your life for the longest time. Yoongi even thought to himself that he felt like part of your life and that he was going to be there for a very long time. When you exchanged looks it felt like sparks flew through the air and everything was just too perfect when your gazes locked.

When the final farewells were exchanged Yoongi went home hoping that the next time he saw you the two of you would get to spend even more time alone, but he did enjoy your sisters company.

As you and Mina headed home she smiled to you, "I like him, I think he is the PERFECT brother in law."

"B-B-Brother in law?!" You looked at her bewildered.

"Yeah, the two of you already have this desperately old couple in love feel to you." She smiled.

"But this was our second time seeing each other," You looked at her oddly, "And our first date..." You thought to yourself.

"Don't let that one go!" You sister smiled.

"Trust me, I don't want to." You chuckled and headed home with a happy smile.

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL