Hallway Look Part 5

How It All Came To Be...

Yoongi immediately broke free from his friends and went over to you, placing a hand on your shoulder and turning himself swiftly and gracefully in front of you.

"Hello beautiful." He whispered so only the two of you would hear its sweet sound.

Your cheeks heated to the glorious compliment and you heard him chuckle a little.

"If she makes that cute reaction just from that I should compliment her more often!" he smiled brightly.

"Hi..." You smiled, but didn't look at him.

"Hey why aren't you looking at me?" He asked, bending a little to catch your gorgeous eyes.

Yours eyes captivated him like nothing else and he felt like he couldn't go on another second without seeing them.

"Shouldn't you avoid talking to me at school?" You whispered to him.

"Huh?" Avoid you? Why would he avoid you? His head spun and the angry yet confused look on his face didn't help.

"Yoongi-ah... You're popular, handsome, smart, and part of the glorious seven," You referred to their groups nickname, "I'm the girl that barely anyone knows and the girl that never seems to talk. To keep your popularity at its height I don't want to bring you down in anyway and cause you trouble. You would be better-" You were going to continue but Yoongi cut you off.

"Yah..." He spoke breathlessly, he was slightly angry by your words and his heart was still trying to get over the fact that you called him handsome, but that was beside the point, "You think that I care about popularity? I know you don't know me that well yet... but trust me, I'd rather spend time with you every day, even if it meant losing my popularity, than parading around the school like eye candy." He smiled.

His words stole your breath like a thief and all you could do was look into his eyes in admiration. As the two of you looked to each other happily and a new emotion swirled in the air around you, Mina came running up the stairs.

"Unnie!" She yelled and pulled you out of your gaze.

Yoongi and you both looked to her curiously, wondering what she was doing in the senior hallway so close to the bell ringing.

"Mina?" You questioned.

"Ah! FBIL!" Mina giggled waving to Yoongi. (FBIL is from 'My Love From The Star' hehe)

"FBIL?" Yoongi and you both glanced to each other before looking back at Mina in question.

"Future Brother In Law." She spelled it out for you two.

"Yah! You brat!" You hissed at your sister and whacked her shoulder.

Yoongi only laughed as Mina stuck her tongue out.

"I came up to ask if Mr. Jongin was a nice teacher." Mina went off from the current topic.

"Mr. Jongin?" You thought about it for a moment and realized you had never had him, "I've never had him."

Mina looked a little scared as she depended on your wise words to guide her.

"Mr. Jongin? I had him." Yoongi smiled.

"Really? Is he nice? Is he hard?" Mina gripped Yoongi's sleeve impatiently.

He chuckled, "He's very nice, but he likes pop quizzes, so pay attention. Oh yeah and he will randomly go off about dancing, don't worry and just listen. You might even get a little performance!" Yoongi winked.

"Is he a good dancer at least?" Mina asked, her nose scrunching.

"Very good."

"Thanks FBIL!" Mina smiled and waved.

"Yah!" You yelled after your running sister, "That kid..."

"I think it's cute." Yoongi smiled.

Before you could say more the bell rang and you both look to the time.

"Better hurry to class!" Yoongi patted your head.

"Bye." You gave a small wave as Yoongi rejoined his shocked friends, dragging all but two along with him.

You had a little hop in your step as you continued into your class. Oh today was going to be a good day.

GO TO LUNCH