Hoseok

How It All Came To Be...

I would also like to dedicate this chapter to sofiabarca because Hoseok is her bias wrecker. Lol He's a cute one though! ;) 

 

You looked at the figure before you, surprised that he stood so flawlessly in front of the light in front of you. The thought that he was upset in any way barely sparked your mind as you watched his cheeks heat and his eyes search yours. The look in his eyes showed a type of determined stance that made your heart flutter and your stomach flip. There was something about this boy that was throwing you over the edge and being completely honest, you could barely stand it. His lips were set in a semi fierce line that quivered and lost itself occasionally. His eyes, narrowed and set on yours, softened as they saw your smile, but quickly re hardened to the remembrance of his determination. His stance was set strong, but it seemed to show some question in it, questioning himself, wondering if he should even feel this determined. Nothing was hidden from your eyes and you felt a smile creep onto your face as you thought  of how open he was, even if only to you.

Hoseok looked at you, trying to be the mature tough guy he thought he was. He hardened his eyes and mouth right after his stance became painfully stern. Seeing you smile slightly made his knees go weak, his eyes soften, and his heart beat rapidly against his ribcage. What was he going to do?! With one smile you sent him flying! He soared where no one else dared and it was all because of that lovely smile. Your stance was relaxed and soft, your eyes meeting his harsh ones kindly. Your hands were delicately behind your back and you were slightly bent to the side a relaxed, yet playful look in your eyes. You were dazzling against the sun and he almost had to squint to brightness radiating off you. Deciding to get straight to the point he took in a deep breath and tried his best to control any anger threatening to escape.

"Who is he?" He asked and thought he was being very calm as he gripped your shoulders tightly.

"He? He who?" You asked as his angered look sent chills down your spine.

"That's what I want to know!" He shouted.

"Am I missing something? Because I have no idea who you're talking about..." You told him honestly.

Seeing your honesty made him wonder about this whole 'determined to get her back' thing. Was he coming to unneeded conclusions and making a fool of himself? Even though he took the next several moments to think about these facts, he still forged ahead strongly.

"Come on! I saw you two! All close and everything!" His voice slowly declined into a pissed off state.

"Who?!" It was your turn to shout, you were done with these 'who was it' games.

"That first hour teacher of yours! I mean all the girls love him because he's attractive apparently! But you?! Why did he want you?! I hate it! It's eating me alive! To think that he got closer to you! I'm not a possessive person... but I want you! I bet I want you a lot more than he does and I don't care what he says! He doesn't deserve to see that beautiful smile of yours! I'm not going to let that teacher have you!!" He released all his pent up words and afterwards an unnerving silence sat over you two.

At the release of those words you were at a loss. What were you supposed to say? He thinks that your cousin Mr. Tao was in some way "having you". For the next 10 minutes you stood there, you staring at Hoseok in surprise and him looking at his feet in embarrassment. How could he say all that?! He practically confessed that he WANTS you. He could die right then and there, but him being him, he just couldn't. Not being able to stand the silence anymore he opened his mouth to apologize and take back what he said, but you beat him to it.

"You think my smile is beautiful?" You asked.

He looked up at you in shock. That, THAT was the only thing you got out of his rant? He was partly happy and partly upset as well.

"Yeah... sort of..." His cheeks turned scarlet and he scratched the back of his head.

"Trust me, that's not all I got out of your little temper tantrum, but wow... that feels good to hear a compliment..." You placed your cold hands to your burning red cheeks in excitement.

"I did not have-" He started to complain but was quickly shut up by your knowing look.

The way you looked at him made him think you looked like a wife angry at her husband and it made his heart beat happily. God you were cute when you looked at him like that...

"Do not even deny it Hoseok, you had a unnecessary temper tantrum and you know it!" You pointed a slim finger his way.

"U-unnecessary?" He stuttered.

"Yes, quite unnecessary. Who have thought you would have taken my cousin that way!" You laughed. 

"Cousin?" Hoseok's eyes widened like an owls and he swallowed whatever strong persona he had left.

"Yeah! Mr. Tao and Mr. LuHan are my cousins and they are great friends with all the other male teachers. So am I." You explained the funny situation to him as if it was the funniest thing you ever heard.

"Just cousins?" His voice was a mere whisper to his overpowering embarrassment.

"Yes! What did you think we were? Lovers?!" You laughed so hard that you missed his eyes widen even more and his look travel away from you in a hurry.

"Kinda..." Was the only thing he said and you didn't miss it for one second.

Your laughter stopped in an instant and you looked at him in near horror. The idea that you were in love or in any relationship with Tao or LuHan sent chills down your spine to an almost point of pain.

"No way! Lovers?! Really?! EW!!" You exclaimed like a child to prove how absurd the idea was.

"Well it's kinda dumb now..." He still looked at his hands as if mentally saying 'why was I such an idiot?'.

Noticing this you realized that laughing and acting like a child was NOT the way to go in front of his overly embarrassed state.

"Hoseok..." Your stomach flipped as you took a step forward and placed a soft finger under his chin, making him look at you properly.

His eyes scanned your worried face and waited for you to speak, a small frown in his features.

"I don't want you to beat yourself up for something like this. Don't worry about it! If you were worried you could have plainly asked me if I knew him more. I wouldn't keep something like that from you. I respect and trust you too much to lie and keep things from you. Plus..." You shyed away at thr next words and he smiled upon seeing your cheeks heat, "I wouldn't want anyone else to have me... but you..." The last two words came out like a soft whisper.

Hoseok could proudly say he was the happiest man alive in that moment! He grabbed your hand that still sat beneath his chin and lightly kissed you fingertips. Okay he was going to kill you and you think he knew it!

"What am I going to do with you?" You sighed and covered your crimson cheeks. 
"The real question is what am I going to do with YOU?" He whispered against your fingers.

The rest of lunch was spent giggling and heading to your next hour together, cameras in hand and pinkies linked because you were too nervous to hold hands yet. 

AFTER SCHOOL