He's... Namjoon

How It All Came To Be...

 

"He's Kim Namjoon." You spoke in a lightly faltering tone. 

Jongin, who was taking a quick swig of beer chocked for a moment and almost spit everything up. He grimaced and swallowed anything he was about to expel. Everyone else in the room was looking at you like you had lost it. 

"You're dating dipless breaker?" Jongin scoffed. 

"Dipless what?" You asked in confusion. 

"The kid breaks almost everything he touches! He's a smart student but a dumb person." Jongin spoke like it was the simplest thing in the world. 

On the outside all you did was glare at Jongin fiercely. On the inside however you had a mental movie playing of you lunging at Jongin and ringing his thin little neck. You were too nice to actually proceed with your horrible thoughts. Mina, seeing your scowl and Jongin's pleased smirk, stood and gave Jongin her fiercest stare, which caught everyone off guard. 

"How dare you say something like that! Mr. Namjoon is the nicest guy I know!" Her words hinted that he was even nicer than the men in the room, "All I have to do is look at something and he wanted to get it for me. Sure I took pictures of them to get unnie in trouble, but you have no right to say something about him when you don't know him as a person! You are all horrible! I thought you were good people..." She sat back down with a red face, "I guess not."

You watched all the men in the room hang their head in embarrassment. They were just scolded and told off by their "little angel" and it plainly took them off guard and left unable to respond. You looked down at your sister with a small smirk. She made you proud, extremely proud. She stood up for your boyfriend in a way that if you had done the same, you would have been hassled. She gave a few quick huffs before looking at you, the color slowly returning to her face. You opened your arms and beckoned her forward. 

"Come here sweetheart." You smiled at her kindly. 

She stood and sat and your lap, hugging you around the neck. Normally the two of you would be arguing and batting at each other, but you were always in the end glad to have her as your sister. Now, you wanted to show it. As she clung to you her breathing started to calm and her heartbeat slowed and soon she was sleeping in your lap like a small child. You chuckled and held her close, rocking her back and forth like your mother used to. You looked at your cousins in slight disgust. They pushed Mina to her limit. 

Xiumin looks up at you with a calm expression, "Invite him to dinner. If he really is as great as Mina claims he is, I want to meet him." He spoke in a calm manner. 

To his words everyone turned and nodded like he had just solved world peace. You stared at him in slight anger, contemplating his words. 

"If he agrees then I will too." You spoke softly with determined glint in your eyes. 

"Deal." Luhan nodded. 

The two of you nodded to it and both were determined to get Namjoon to be proved wrong. You wanted it to be known that Namjoon was not the bad person that your cousins and teachers made him out to be. Luhan was determined to show you the real side of a teenage boy. Namjoon was soon going to be put up for a difficult test that he had a 50 - 50 chance of succeeding or failing. All was up to him, who was currently sleeping on his couch with a half eaten sandwich sitting on his stomach. 

Yep, everything is up to you Namjoon.

THAT NIGHT