Go To Class

How It All Came To Be...

You decided it would be a good idea to just get out of there as soon as you could. You didn't want to embarrass him, threaten his popular status in anyway, so it would be easier if you just went to class. You paused before you turned, still wondering if this was a good idea. You shook your head and decided it was the best for the both of you.

He noticed you turning to leave and it hurt him a little. His friends talked about how they didn't want to be back, but his presence in the conversation had diminished a while ago and all he could do was stare and watch you pause. You were visibly contemplating and he was secretly hoping you would turn and smile to him the way he had seen you smile before, whether it was from afar or from close up.

You could feel his gaze on you and you stood there with your back turned, your legs not wanting to drag you away from the situation. You felt several other gazes drift your way and you hoped it wasn't his surrounding friends. You looked up to see that it was only some kids from your class curiously looking at why you were just standing there. You smiled awkwardly at them and nodded your head, a silent signal of apologizing drifting in the hall.

He noticed them judging and looking at you oddly and his blood began boiling slightly. He silently sized them up and carved their faces into his head, just waiting to see them give you trouble so he could beat someone up.

"Can't she stand there? Can't she face the other way? Can't she be different? Why do you look at her like she is diseased? She's fine, leave her alone with your stupid looks. It's not like she is taking up the hallway. Stop staring at her like that. Stop looking. Stop!" His inner thoughts screamed, sending his hands into angry fists.

You furrowed your brows and looked down at your non moving feet, hoping they would stop looking at you. You were trying to keep his popularity and instead gained some attention on yourself for not looking their way.

The guy you were hoping to protect in a way was...

YOONGI

TAEHYUNG

NAMJOON



Hello my dear readers! So I guess this is my first real Authors note huh? 

WELL!!!! Here is my official "Hello!" I never thought people would actually read this "stuff". Haha I already have some subscribers and almost 300 views... 

I was just writing this story for fun! If you lovelies have any cute ideas for later on chapters I am willing to try them out! I already have several chapters for later on written! Look forward to those!

Here are the names of the chapters you can look forward to ;)

Storm

Messing with Chocolate

Proposal

Surprise from shower

To the dorm

Gummy Worm

Relaxation Interruption

Coming home drunk

Finding the ring

Swimming

Sleep talking

Singing into hairbrush

Caught in the rain

and many more! Look forward and comment please so I know if what i'm writing is okay :)

XOXO