Several Days Later

How It All Came To Be...

It didn't take long for you to be an outpatient from the hospital. The doctors warned you not to get out of breath for the next month to let your lungs recover. They gave you medication to take for the period of a month. You waved goodbye to the kind nurses and doctors. Your boyfriend held your hand as he walked you to your mothers car. She gave your boyfriend, Mina and yourself a ride to your house. She let him in and showed him where your room was at. You were incredibly nervous about him seeing your room, but it was fine in the end because the day before you had gone to the hospital you had cleaned your room. You silently thanked your past self for cleaning it. He walked you over to your bed and smiled.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm good." You nodded.

He took a seat next to you on your bed and the two of you sat there in silence. The awkward silence spun around you two like a bunch of bees. You gulped and you looked around, taking in all the cute decorations of the room. You had so many colorful little trinkets in your room that he couldn't help but smile because they were so cute and so... You. 

Not before long he had to go and you both gave an awkward hug as a farewell. It was really awkward because your mother stood there with a simple smile on her lips. She was oblivious to her strange and slightly creepy stare. Your boyfriend whispered in your ear something that only you could hear.

"I love you and I'll see you at school tomorrow." He kissed the top of your ear without your mother noticing and waved goodbye.

The next day at school you were basically babied by your boyfriend and all his friends. Even the teachers would take care of you. You accidentally dropped your pencil in Chanyeol's class and the big elf nearly dived onto the floor to get it for you. You awkwardly took it from him and smiled, thanking him. Before you left school you were called down to the office. Your boyfriend wanted to go with you but you told him to just wait by your locker. 

You walked into the office and smiled to the people there.

"Oh sweetheart how are you feeling?" The secretary smiled.

"I'm okay."

"Was it hard to be back since the incident?" The attendance secretary spun in her chair.

"Not really, I mean I only have two weeks before I graduate so I have to be able to handle this stuff." You smiled.

"Well we're happy you're feeling better!" The principle walked around the corner and you bowed to him.

"Hello sir." 

"Hello Ms. ______." He nodded, "Will you follow me please?" He turned and walked back to his office, you rushing to catch up.

You took a seat in the chair in front of his desk. He smiled at you and handed you some pictures. 

"I know it may not be easy for you to look at these, but here are the girls that caused your accident." 

You looked through the pictures and gulped when you saw Cha Eun and a bunch of her friends. You looked through pictures of them carrying supplies into the bathroom and then trashing the outside. You frowned.

"Excuse me sir but what exactly happened to them?" You asked.

"They have been expelled and sent to a different school." He spoke it plainly.

You gasped, never did you imagine that to happen to them, "Sir you didn't need to do that!"

"They broke a school rule and a law, it was either prison or a different school." He looked at you with pure sympathy.

"Oh... Then I guess this is better." You nodded.

"I'm surprised you are being so kind about the girls that harmed you." He stood, indicating your meeting was over.

"Well sir it was only because of my boyfriend that they did this, so I understand a little I guess." You shrugged.

He walked you out into the main office area, "Well you are a very kind young lady."

"Thank you sir." You bowed as you were about to leave the office.

"Have a good day!" The women in the office waved.

"Thank you! You too!" You waved back.

You hurried up to your boyfriend and smiled as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders. He held you close and walked you home as usual.

THE DAY BEFORE GRADUATION