Math Part 2

How It All Came To Be...

You had texted Taehyung all night while you danced and he had worked out the day you two would go to the movies. Throughout the night your crush on the silly boy grew and he had also grown to like you more. You knew so much more about each other and it made that distance between each other shrink. You told each other about school, your childhoods, your friends, and about some of your deep secrets. That one important secret about liking each other was still locked away deep inside both of your hearts. Taehyung had initiated the talking and thought of being closer than friends, but he wasn't going to push too hard, not wanting to scare you.

As he thought he had known so much about you, and had become a close friend, he suddenly felt everything crashing when he witnessed you and your teacher closely chatting. What exactly was your relationship to the young teacher? How did you know each other? Have you met outside of school? And his thoughts took the worst turn that sent him into an almost depressed state. Was that teacher your boyfriend?

You sat in Math and looked across the table at Taehyung, wondering what was putting him so down. You could visibly see his features drooped and his focus being on anything but class. You felt sad to see his normally bubbly personality locked away and a hardened wall building him apart from everyone. Each passing second made your heart beat faster in anticipation. As your thoughts drifted off from class as well some song lyrics popped into your mind.

"Darling don't be afraid..."

As those words popped into your head you silently wondered what was going on in that precious mind of his. You almost wanted to whisper those words to him, "Darling don't be afraid..." But your lips wouldn't part, your voice wouldn't work. He didn't even look in your direction and you couldn't help but feel like the cause of his horrible look was because of you.

What's bothering him?

Taehyung could feel your stare, but he didn't dare look up. The thought that you were already taken and accepting him was as if immediately being friend zoned and he surely was not ready for that!

You took in a deep breath and wrote a small note and slid it across the table to him. Upon seeing that he scrunched his eyes closed and almost pretended it didn't happen. When you saw him do that you immediately felt hurt beyond repair. Was it really your fault that he was upset?

Suddenly the bell rang and you let go of the note in front of him, hoping he would take it to read its contents. To your disbelief he stood, left the note and left the room in a brisk rush to get out of class. You stared at the note a moment, before grabbing it and hurrying out of the room to catch up to him. Once you left the room you looked down the hall to see where he went, but he was nowhere in sight and the halls were just now becoming crowded with emptying classrooms. You sighed and placed the note in your pocket, hoping to eventually deliver it.

THAT NIGHT