Night Before Graduation

How It All Came To Be...

It had been two weeks and you were comforatbly sitting at home the night before you were to graduate and tossing a ball in the air for entertainment. You had your earbuds in and were listening to happy and upbeat music that made you want to dance, but your medicine wouldn't allow it. Your phone, which rested on your stomach, buzzed against you, making you jump and scream at the same time. You sat up and pulled your earbuds out, pulling up your phone.

"Honey! Are you okay?!" Your mother screamed from downstairs.

"YES!" You yelled back as you saw you had a text message.

You yawned and opened it. The content made you tilt your head in question and your eyebrows to knit together. 

"What the..." You looked over the words in confusion.

It was a text from your boyfriend and he was asking to meet with you right now. You looked at the clock to see that it was almost eight at night.

What could he want so late?

The text you read made you concerned that something was wrong.

"Jagiya... I need to tell you something. It's really important and I can't wait another minute to tell you.

Can we meet up?"

You gulped and looked down at your slippered feet and plaid pajama pants. You sighed and texted him back.

"Alright. I hope everything is alright... Where do you want to meet?"

He sighed because it was really up to you.

"Anywhere you want. I can go anywhere."

You sighed.

"Can we meet..."

THE PARK

THE POND

YOUR ROOM

YOUR DRIVEWAY