Next Day

How It All Came To Be...

Today was your second day heading to school and you felt almost completely dead. Your friends Sehun and Lay texted you last night and asked you  to look at a certain dance for them. You looked at it, fell in love with it, and found yourself learning it late into the night. Before you knew it, it was 3am and you had to get up in three hours. You sighed as you sat on the bus next to Mina, you both had your headphones in and you were listening to soft music to help keep yourself calm, because you felt like you could break at any moment. The song you listened to wanted to make you cry and you had a hard time holding it in.

(PLAY THIS)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVLxRXoLaas

Once you got off the bus you stumbled alongside your sister into the busy school and yawned loudly. You were half dead and it was making you incredibly clumsy. You held onto the railing for the stairs tightly with both hands as you forced yourself upstairs. You trudged to your locker and many people stared at you, whispering things to each other. The rumor of you being friends with one of the great seven had already made its rounds and you were slowly just waiting for the hate to hit you. You opened your locker and put your bag away, grabbing your books and heading into your brightly lit classroom. You almost wanted to tell someone, quite angrily, that they needed to put a dimmer on the lights. You immediately got a headache and your English teacher, Mr. Tao was first to notice. He grabbed a bottle of water from the personal fridge at his desk and brought it over to you.

"You feeling alright?" He sat on the desk next to you.

"Sorry, I'm just sleepy." You bowed and took the water from him.

"Why are you so sleepy?" He asked, patting your shoulder as you drank your water.

Normally it would be odd for the teacher to show so much care for their students, but Mr. Tao and you had a small family relation. Mr. Tao was your cousin, along with Mr. LuHan and several other males that didn't work at your school. Mr. Tao patted you back a little when you started coughing on the water.

"I couldn't sleep." You lied.

"Did Sehun and Lay ask you to do something again?" He asked suspiciously.

You just looked at him and he rolled his head along with his eyes, "Just wait to do things for them."

"Well they asked me to look at this dance and I did, but it was so cool that I wanted to learn it right away! So I did..."

"The whole dance?" He seemed surprised.

"Y-Yeah..." You took another gulp of water.

"Yah! You look ready to pass out! Don't do that again. I'm your cousin before I'm your teacher, but still, you need to pay attention in my class." He sighed and ruffled your hair.

"I know..."

"Here, come to my desk, I have some energy chews, you can have one." He smiled and patted your shoulder.

Meanwhile, in the hallway, he was walking in his group as usual, but he instinctively looked to your locker, not seeing you though. His friends parted and went to grab things from their lockers and he thought on it for a moment.

"Maybe she is already in class..." He looked about him and drifted over to your classroom's doorway.

Oh he saw you, and the teacher, being very friendly. He watched as the teacher gave you a water, patted your back and even ruffled your hair! That was his hair to ruffle! He gained a scowl and went over to his locker, damn he was feeling possessive of you. His friends immediately noticed his scowl and kept pestering, nudging and whining, trying to figure out what's wrong.

You went to Mr. Tao's desk and ate the energy bar he gave you, happily feeling your body slowly waking up.

"Do you still only eat an apple in the morning?" He asked sternly.

"Yeah..."

"You have to eat better!"

"He's just like my mother..."

"I know..." You grumbled.

"Oh! I forgot to ask, did your mom tell you about her trip?" He asked.

You looked to him surprised, "Huh? What trip?"

"She is going on a business trip and she is going to have Mina and you stay at my place." He spoke happily.

"Really?" You became really excited, "That's great for her! And I'm so excited to stay with you! When will this happen?" You asked.

Mr. Tao and Mr. LuHan were your favorite cousins and they lived with the rest of your cousins and you hadn't seen them in a while. Oh boy you were happy.

"Next week, starting Monday and going for two weeks." He read out of his calendar.

You were really excited now. Even though you were old enough to take care of Mina and yourself, it still excited you that you would get to be with you cousins for two weeks. Another upside is that their house is close to Sehun and Lay's!

You leaned over the desk and hugged him, "I can't wait!"

He cleared his throat, indicating to get off. You pulled back and turned, not seeing anyone in class. You smirked and happily walked back to you desk. As if they were all waiting for you to sit down, students flooded into the room quickly and took their seats. Jin and Jungkook entered and you smiled to them, but the smiles weren't returned a deep crease in their forward indicated that something was bothering them.

You pondered and wondered what was wrong, what could make them so upset to not even smile to you? As you wondered throughout class, you doodled in your sketchbook and received many warning looks from your cousin. You would stop long enough for him to forget about you, before returning to the pointless drawing.

You couldn't wait for your time with Tao and LuHan and you were so excited to tell Mina at lunch about your upcoming event.

LUNCH

 


Hello everyone! 

It is I, author-nim, and I'm currently listening to the Chinese version of EXO's XoXo album. I'm getting little ideas with Tao and LuHan. :) 

I was thinking of making the other cousins Xiumin, Chen, Hyuk, Chunji, Niel, and N... But I'm not too sure. So we have some BTS, EXO, VIXX and soon to be i think TEEN TOP action. I personally am liking this story the more I write. How about you guys?

Uhhh... I'm so sleepy, I cried after watching EXO's latest Happy Camp episode and when Lay cried... I JUST CAN'T EVEN! X'C

So I danced for two hours and I was already sore from learning how to ride a bike, so I'm even more sore... uhhh... 

Well I guess none of this matters to you guys, huh? No one comments anyways! haha... I'll just go write you another chapter now... 

Bye~!