Your First Hour

How It All Came To Be...

It was first hour and you were silently giddy, barely being able to contain yourself within your cold metal chair. Jungkook and Jin were smiling to themselves, sending silent chuckles back and forth because they were both excited about what was going to happen when their plan was brought into action. The other members waited patiently in their classrooms, their eyes glued to the slowly ticking clock. You bounced your feet, your toes barely touching the floor from all the movement. Your hands were cold and therefore placed gently between your thighs, trying your best to heat them up. Tao kept glancing at your jumpy figure and cocking an eyebrow, wondering what was making you so anxious to leave his amazingly wonderful classroom.

"Alright class, we will be doing a survey about relationships." Tao announced and everyone audibly groaned.

The girl in the seat to your right raised her hand dramatically, "Excuse me sir!"

"Yes Cha Eun?" Tai sighed, knowing she was going to dish him his dose of drama for today.

"What kind of test is this? I mean it's no secret I'm in love with Jungkook, but other people aren't as bold as me." She flew her hair over her shoulder with a quick flick of her hand.

Everyone in the class "ooh-ed" to the girls bold confession, looking to said boy in wonder to his response.

"She likes Jungkook?" You thought, looking over at the young man, "Are they dating?"

Jungkook sat there with his stomach bubbling horribly. Upon hearing THAT girl say such a thing made his stomach boil and ache. He felt ready to throw up.

Jin on the other hand was laughing it up because he knew the girl had absolutely NO chance with the golden maknae. In the middle of chuckling he caught your questioning gaze and pointed to his open mouth and made an obnoxious gagging noise. This made you giggle and face the clock again. You only had fifteen minutes left before you were out the door to your next hour.

"This test is something that will test your trust with your classmates. You will get a sheet that you will need to get answers to, and you can only get the answers by going to the name of the person at the top of your paper." He spoke loudly to dissolve the laughter from Jungkook's reaction as he passed out the papers.

He set yours on your desk and you closed your eyes, peeking one eye open and daring a glance at the paper in front of you. The name at the top was...

JIN

JUNGKOOK

CHA EUN

RANDOM CLASSMATE


Hey guysss! I'm soooooooooooooo sorry that I didn't update sooner! My internet was out and it sent me crazy!!! T^T But your chapter is finally up and please keep reading and commenting! It makes my day to read your comments and it makes me inspired to write more :D

<3 you guys!!! ^3^