Bathroom Disaster Part 2

How It All Came To Be...

Taeyi pushed past the door and troubling fake signs. When she walked inside she held her nose to the horrible stench coming from the room. All the stall doors were closed and a large puddle led away from all but one. The puddles slowly grew as time went on. Taeyi's eyes searched for you, hoping to find her friend safe and sound in the corner of the bathroom. Not seeing you she went and opened a stall, seeing a distrubing sight of plungers stopping the toilet from doing it's normal functions and making everything the toilet had back up and out onto the floor. Taeyi nearly vomited to the sight. 

Meanwhile, you sat in your stall, slowly feeling your stomach bubble to a smell that made everything in you feel off and dizzy. You heard the bathroom door open and someone walk in, open a stall door, gag loudly before opening another door. You rolled your head to the side and tried your best to release your voice. Something in your throat became dried and steamy. 

"Help me..." You called out desperatley. 

The whole scene was like a movie where the heroine was minutes from death before someone came to save her. 

"______! Are you in here?!" You heard Taeyi yell.

"Taeyi..." You called and tried to get up, but felt all your muscles weak and lifeless.

What is going on...?

"____! Are you okay?! Which stall are you in?!" She was screaming in a muffled way.

You let out some rugged coughs. You didn't know the fact that those girls actually had poured their recent chem project onto your door and the toxins were very bad for someone's health and were in the end, deadly. 

"Third... Don't breath..." You warned her.

Your barely open eyes saw the handle on your door twisting and turning, trying to open. You coughed roughly into your shoulder and felt even dizzier when you pulled away and saw blood on your shoulder. Suddenly the door to your stall was being banged on and slammed into, the frame cracking under the pressure. Before you could even see if you were saved or not you out.

Taeyi slammed into the door with her shoulders and fists, making everything crack and break. Tears were streaming down her face as she could hear you coughing and struggling on the other side of the door. 

"I swear to god I'll murder the es that did this!" She screamed before slamming into the door two more times and breaking it down. 

She pushed the broken door out of the way before looking down and seeing you sitting on the floor with blood on your shoulder and it trickling from your mouth. Taeyi's heart pounded in her chest like she was about to be hit by a freight train. She was shaking as she knelt down by you and put her hands on your arms, shaking you lightly as she cried. Your lips were turning a blue color and your face was pale. Your skin was cold and everything about you looked deceased.

"______-ah... Come on.... It's not funny.... Wake up!" She shook you roughly and saw that you weren't going to wake any time soon, "_____!! WAKE UP!!!" She screamed.

Out in the hall Tao paced and your boyfriend was leaning by the door in anxiety. Tao and him both froze and gave each other weird looks when they heard Taeyi screaming about killing es. After a moment more they heard her screaming for someone to wake up and they immediately panicked. Taeyi tried her best to lift you onto her back, which was harder than she thought. Damn other humans are heavy. She quickly walked to the door, her lungs pleading for some fresh air. 

"Mr. Tao! Someone open the door! I can't breathe!" She screamed as she coughed at the stinging in her chest.

The door swung open and Mr. Tao and your boyfriend pulled you out of the bathroom. the minute they saw Taeyi crying and you with blood on you mouth they could only think the worst. They thought you had either died or been beaten senslessly. Your boyfriend pulled you into the bridal position and looked to Tao.

"We need to get these two to a hospital!" He ordered and Tao nodded, helping the coughing Taeyi out of the building to his car.

After you were in the car and on the way your boyfriend finally had a moment to cradle you against him and whispering, "God no, please be okay, don't leave me my darling." 

Whatever happened he was determined to find out who did this and oh were they going to pay. He was boiling to the brim with anger.

PART 3