Your Driveway

How It All Came To Be...

You decided to meet at the end of your driveway, it was easier for you and he didn't want to cause you any trouble. Looking down at your pajamas you let out a chuckle. They were totally attractive. Just kidding, you were wearing an oversized t-shirt and long plaid pajama pants. Your hair was a mess and your face was bare of any make-up. You sighed.

"I'm totally going to win his heart with this look." You grabbed a beanie that said "BAE" and slipped it over your birdsnest of hair.

Your phone buzzed and you took in a deep breath. That meant he was here and waiting for you outside your house. You nodded to your reflection, sending a silent "fighting" to yourself. You headed downstairs and found your mother doing the dishes. She turned and smiled at you.

"Hey sweetie, what's up?" She began drying her hands. 

"Hey, uh my friend is waiting for me outside..." You galnced at the door, hoping your mother wouldn't keep you too long.

She narrowed her eyes at you, "What friend?"

"It's her boyfriend." Mina walked in from the living room.

"What?" Your mother watched your sister before looking back at you in shock, "Why is he here?"

"He needed to talk to me about something tonight." You shrugged.

"Really?"

"Yeah, here." You showed her the texts and she nodded.

"Alright, go out but I'm calling you in when it turns nine thirty." She nodded, going back to the dishes.

"Thanks umma!" You hugged her and ran out. 

It was eight thirty and that gave you an hour to talk to him and find out what was wrong. You journeyed down your driveway and saw him leaning against a nearby tree. The moment he saw you he got up and smiled.

"Hey."

"Hey yourself." You nodded.

Standing in front of you was....

JIMIN