Go To School

How It All Came To Be...

 

You quickly got ready and woke your sister, telling her what time it was. Upon her being "too tired" you had to go alone. On the bus ride there people gave you strange looks to you going to school so late. Once you arrived you got even more strange looks, because you were always at school, perfect attendance and only now in your last year did you break that record. You walked into the office and sat while the teachers and staff discussed what to do with you. They knew they had to send you to your next classes, but they knew that lunch was next. Upon not being able to decide, they had you sit in the office for the next forty minutes. One of the secretaries smiled to you.


"Would you like something to read?"


You turned to her with a grateful smile, "If I may."


The woman smiled and beckoned you over to her desk, "I read a lot, so here are some books," She pulled you around the desk and showed a makeshift bookcase under her desk that was filled with at least twenty different books.


"Wow... This is cool." You knelt down and scanned the books, trying to decide on which one would suit your bored mind.


"I like to read when we don't have that much work, which is rare, but it still does happen." She sighed and watched you scan the books silently.


Upon not really feeling you wanted to read a full novel you picked up a "Korean Myth and Fairy-tale" small book. You smiled at it and stood, thanking the secretary before going back to your seat.


"Just letting you know, number three is my favorite." She smiled to you before going back to work.


Number three....


You opened the book and searched until you found the third story. As you read, time ticked by at a rapid rate. By the time the forty minutes were up you wish you had time to read more, read the entire book. You sighed upon hearing the lunch bell and you carried the book back to the office lady. 


"Thank you so much! This is really interesting! Where did you get it? I might want to buy it." You smiled and placed the book on her desk.


"Oh honey you can have that! I have three more of the exact same one at home." She reassured you and pushed the book back.


You bowed and thanked her for the hundredth time before hurrying out to join you friends at lunch. They all questioned you where you were, where Mina was, and why all the teachers were gone. You explained as you ate a sandwich and they all nodded their head in understanding. Suddenly Taeyi slid in next to you and whispered in your ear.


"Guess who came up to me and asked about you!" She whispered excitedly.


"Who?" You asked around a full mouth.


"One of the deliciously hot seven men that every girl has a crush on!" She fangirled.


"Oh, what did he say?" You asked.


"Wow... That was such a dull reaction that I'm disappointed in you." She sighed.


You rolled your eyes, "What did he say?" You repeated your earlier question.


"He wanted to know where you were and if I knew anything, OH MY GOD I NEARLY DIED!" She leaned on you in fake faint.


"If I wasn't there he wouldn't have gotten an answer at all." Kyungsoo sighed from across the table.


"Was she that bad?" You asked.


"Hey! I'm sitting right here!" She whined.


"She was gawking in the least, I almost needed to pull out a tissue for her drool." Kyungsoo chuckled.


"You are over dramatizing it!" Taeyi yelled at him.


Everyone at the table laughed, knowing he hadn't. The rest of lunch was like this and then came your next hour, where you would have to see him. You made it to your class and sat in your usual seat and you waited. You waited the entire class time and the entire rest of the day, waiting to see him. You waited until you found out he had left early because he didn't want to be at school today. You sighed and headed home, starting your busy night of taking care of the guys.

THE MORNING BEFORE IT HAPPENS...