Dating Jungkook

How It All Came To Be...

You stood before the building you were hoping you would never have to come back to. But here you were, standing in front of the high school at about the time school got out. You watched all the windows close like clockwork and the bell toll loudly even to the street outside. Students began filing out and many glanced your way, looking plainly surprised by the sighting of you standing there in such a cute outfit. Many of the girls smiled or waved, others just gave a small glare, but kept their mouths shut all the same. Many of the guys gave you smirks and whistles which caused you to look at them in question. Before you could fret on the weird glances, you heard a gasp which made you look up.

"Unnie?" Mina walked away from a couple of her friends.

"Mina." You smiled and gave her a gentle hug.

She looked almost embarrassed to have you there, thinking you were there to pick her up, "What are you doing here?" 

"Hm? Oh I've been waiting for school to get out." You gave her a small smile.

She leaned in a little, "You're not here to pick me up or anything are you?"

You laughed, "No, you're old enough to go home on your own!"

"She's here for me." Jungkook approached the both of you.

"Oh, Jungkook oppa." Mina bowed to him.

"Sorry if I worried you sweetheart." You pat Mina's arm.

"It's ok unnie!" She waved it off, "But where are you and oppa going?" She whispered.

You glanced at Jungkook, "I'm not sure."

"I'm taking her on a date." He smiled shyly.

"Omo! That is really cute! Oppa do you want to go change? I'll wait here with my sister." Mina offered gladly and it made you narrow your eyes at her.

She was being really kind to your boyfriend when not too long ago she could barely say three words to him.

"Could you? That would mean a lot to me." He gave her a smile that you couldn't place.

"Yep! I'll stay here." She smiled and waved at him as he jogged back to the school to change.

Does Mina like him?

"Mina! Are we going or not?" One of her friends yelled to her impatiently.

"Uh... Just wait a little!" She yelled back.

"You can go." 

She looked at you in shock, "Huh? But I told oppa I'd wait with you..." She gave the school a distant look.

"It's ok, I'll tell Jungkook I told you to go." You shooed her away, because being honest you couldn't stand watching the two of them interact so friendly anymore.

"Oh... Okay, thanks unnie!" She hugged you and gave you a tender kiss on the cheek before rushing to her friends to head off.

You waved goodbye to her as your chest burned a little sadly. A thought of the possibility that Jungkook liked Mina and vise versa made you frown. Mina barely had opportunities to even see Jungkook. Then you realized that you were out of the way when Mina and Jungkook went to school. They had more then enough opportunities to see each other. A whole seven hours of time that you didn't get anymore. Your face seemed to be set into a permanent scowl as time went on. You just didn't want to think or believe that they might have more than just you in common.

"Hey." Jungkook came jogging back, "Where's Mina?" He glanced around.

His actions made you look off sadly, "I told her she could go."

"Oh ok." He sounded a little sad and it did nothing more then shoot a bullet through your heart. 

"So where are we going?" You asked with a strained smile.

"Oh! Right!" He turned back to you, "I thought we could get some ice cream, what do you think?" 

"Sure." You nodded.

As the two of you walked you saw him somewhat blindly reaching to hold your hand. You gulped and pulled out your phone, pretending to check a text. You didn't know how you felt about your younger sister and boyfriend liking each other. You didn't know if you could go on being in love with someone and being affectionate with someone that didn't reciprocate your feelings. After putting your phone away you slid your hands in your pockets. Even though to keep your hands in there was uncomfortable you knew it would be even more so to have him eventually grab your hand. You decided you weren't going to say anything about it yet. If it's a misunderstanding then you didn't know how you would be able to handle it. You didn't want to be right but deep in your heart something was telling you that you were most likely right. 

The both of you ate some ice cream in the store, occasionally smiling at each other. The shop had a skin crawling chill to it, but you ignored it and let it cool down your worried head. The music playing in the store made you furrow your brows slightly. It was all break up music and you didn't know if this was a sign but it definitely made you feel like it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JJfJgyHYwU

You kept eating your ice cream, letting your mind think it was just a coincidence. There was no way the next one would be about break ups as well. Once the next one came on all you could do was hold back a deep sigh. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBKnpyoFEBo

Jungkook just ignored the songs and kept eating his ice cream, smiling at you and watching you eat and listen to the songs. 

The date was over a lot sooner than you expected and it left you feeling a little sad. You still hadn't gotten an answer to your worry about Jungkook liking your sister. When you said goodnight you could see it in his eyes that he wanted to kiss you goodnight. You hugged him and moved away before he could execute his idea. 

"Goodnight Jungkook." You nodded and walked up your driveway and into your house without another word. 

"Hey Unnie! How was your date?" Mina asked from the kitchen.

"Umm it was ok..." You sighed.

"Unnie... Are you ok?" She asked as she walked over.

"It's nothing..." You looked away and started up the stairs.

Mina sighed and followed behind you, "Unnie I know something is wrong, I'm your sister! You're supposed to tell me!" She whined.

You your heel and stared into her eyes a moment, "It's nothing."

She stood there sadly and waited for you to say anything else, but you were gone before she could speak again. Once you entered your room you the radio on your phone and nearly cried when the first song came on. You curled up into a ball against your door and held your knees to your chest because you felt broken and on the verge of death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSxyffSB7wA

"Why...?" You gasped out and wondered what was going on to make you lose him.

The Conflicted Thoughts

I know the chapter was a little dramatic and sad... but I'm dedicating it to a cute little reader!! BbuingBbuingYoong Thank you for reading my story and commenting!! You all are so cute I swear TT.TT