Photography

How It All Came To Be...

Your next hour was photography and you sighed as you headed to class. You knew practically nothing about being a photographer. Your mother must have signed you up for this class. You sighed as you entered the class and your teacher, Mr. Hongbin, gave everyone a stern look.

You took your seat and stared at the camera placed before you. It was a brand new professional camera and your head was spinning out of control as you looked at all the strange buttons. You were too distracted by the camera to notice the surprised person sitting next to you.

Hoseok could not believe his eyes! You were sitting down staring at a camera dumbfounded and you had an open seat next to you. He made a b line right for it and smiled brightly to you. His smile quickly faded into a pout as you didn't even look up to his presence. He smirked and brought up his camera taking the perfect opportunity to take a good picture of you.

To the sound of a camera taking a picture you jumped and looked around only to nearly come face to face with Hoseok. Your noses were only a nose width apart to touching and you both blushed and pulled back.

"Yah... Look how cute that is." A girl sitting behind you two whispered.

"I have an idea." The other whispered and they continued in hushed tones that even you couldn't hear.

You gulped and looked over at him.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"I have this class." He smiled.

"He has this class..." Your thoughts were slowly being loaded into a cannon.

"Oh really..." You mumbled, off in your own thoughts.

He chuckled and leaned into your ear a little, "That means I get to see you every day."

"EVERY DAY?!" Your eyes widened and the spark had been lit on your cannon.

"For the rest of the school year." He chuckled, seeing your cheeks get bright and your min spinning almost out of control.

"For the rest of the school year!!!" The cannon exploded and you felt your heart swirl into a large emotion that you nearly couldn't suppress the girlish squeal about to leave your lips.

The teacher interrupted your rough thoughts and smiled for the first time, making many of the girls squeal to his handsome face. He explained the class and what he expected of each student, your fifth time going through this speech today. You sighed and listened quietly, not wanting to let your new teacher know that you were clearly bored.

Hoseok noticed after your eighth sigh within a minute and it made him chuckle. He poked your elbow and you turned him happily.

"Hm?"

"Trust me, taking pictures is more fun than you would think." He whispered.

"Really?" You asked.

Just to get a reaction from you he pulled out his camera and showed you the picture he took of a beautiful purple flower. Each petal reflecting in the bright sunlight. Your eyes doubled in size and you could almost bet that you looked like Kyungsoo and his owl eyes.

"Pretty right?" Hoseok smiled to your large eyes.

"It's beautiful! Can I take pictures like that someday?" Your eyes sparkled you looked up at him.

Mr. Hongbin had left the room to talk with another teacher in the hall and you all were left to chat. Hoseok hadn't noticed anything, he was too caught up in staring into your glittering passion. His cheeks started to unnaturally heat up and he couldn't help but smile.

"Would you like me to teach you?" He asked in an excited manner.

So many scenes played through his mind. Scenes of him showing you the best spots to find flowers, showing you what time is the perfect lighting, and to show you all his secret spots that only he knew of. He imagined your excited and happy face, it made him want to start helping you right away. He knew that he would do his best to take pictures of you without your knowledge and someday show them to you happily. He could see a future with you and it all began with class, if not from the moment you met. How could he be liking you so much so soon? He questioned himself and questioned himself... and questioned himself. His conclusion was that you were slowly becoming his world, everything he cared about, and he didn't mind at all.

"Yes! That would be so much fun! All the flowers and sun spots you could show me! Oh! All the pictures we could take!!" You grabbed his hands between yours, "Please show me!"

He was taken aback by your sudden words and how they were almost identical to his thoughts. He could tell that this was going to be his favorite class and not just because the two of you would be together. More because he can enjoy one of his favorite hobbies, with the person he cares for.

Mr. Hongbin rejoined the class and smiled to everyone, "I have your first assignment! I would like you to take a picture with your new camera of the person sitting next to you."

Everyone nodded as he named off the different ways to actually take the picture. You your camera and jumped a little to the 'duh-ding' it made. You aimed it at Hoseok and he smiled and took a silly pose. Both of his hands were outstretched and aimed at you just like he was going to shoot or catch something. (Picture at top) His smile was bright and you were glad that he was being so comfortable with the camera.

Hoseok took another picture of you this time, and this one you knew about. Mr. Hongbin came around and looked at everyone's pictures before saying goodbye before the bell rang.

You smiled to the thought of being able to spend alone time with him under the words of "doing homework" or "it's for our class". It truly was exciting for you both and you couldn't wait to get started!

NEXT DAY