Two Weeks Later/ Bathroom Disaster Part 1

How It All Came To Be...

Two weeks passed by and your cousins and teacher friends were finally getting used to the boy that walked you to your classes, hugged you often and would see you off to the bus. You had recently gone back to your home because your mom was home. Of course Tao and Luhan told her about your new boyfriend and she was incredibly happy for you. Every day when you came home she begged and asked to meet him which you would respond with a sigh and "Maybe someday". Mina always hung out with the two of you, and surprisingly it didn't bother either of you. He always held your hand as he walked you to class and it melted your heart every time his fingers wrapped in between and around yours. 

That one night at your cousins where Mina was worried and told you to tell him nipped at you every day, but you still haven't said a word to anyone. Sometimes you would catch the glares from passing girls and it would send shivers through you, but you still refused to let him know. Your friends took the whole thing well, Taeyi was beyond happy, initially upset you didn't tell her the minute it happened, but all together happy. Leo and Kyungsoo were silently jealous, but they congratulated you all the same. 

Today was like any other day, he walked you to your first hour and let you know he loved you before class started. Unlike the other days you left to use the restroom. But today was different, the glares were worse and some girls were even whispering and snickering every time you passed them. So walking through the empty hallway gave you nervous shivers and goosebumps. You hurried into the bathroom and locked yourself in a stall. You flushed and unlocked the stall, but even doing that was no use. The door was stuck closed. The schools stalls weren't the kind you could crawl under to the next one. You banged your fist on the door and pushed, trying to open it. 

"Can anyone hear me?! The doors stuck!" You called. 

"Who cares! You're getting what you deserve you ! Oppa isn't yours!" An uncaring voice hissed through the door. 

"What? Who is that?" You asked but was only met with a harsh snicker.

"I hope you rot in here and become the trash you are!" The girl shouted before you heard the familiar sound of the bathroom door closing. 

You pulled out your phone and cursed to the fact that the bathroom stalls had no reception. But you did have Internet. You took a picture of the door on snapchat and sent it to Tao and Luhan. You wrote in the caption 'stuck in the bathroom'. After that your phone alerted you that you couldn't send the message because the Internet was no longer available. Tears started to well in your eyes but you pushed them back and kept your strength. You were NOT going to let these girls get there way and make you cry. That's just what they wanted, tears and submission. 

So you sat on the toilet seat patiently, waiting for someone to walk into the bathroom. While waiting you pulled out your phone and played some useless video game on your phone. 

Meanwhile...

He was slightly worried. Normally you leave for only 5 minutes at the most, but your cousin Mr. Tao told him that you had been gone for the rest of class which was 45 minutes. He was now worried and explained his worry to your cousin, who in turn became worried as well. They attempted to call your phone but only received "This phone is currently unavailable." Okay now it was perfect to say that they were flipping out. He called Taeyi to ask her if she knew anything. 

"Hm? No, isn't she in class?" She asked innocently. 

"No, we can't find her, she left for the bathroom and hasn't come back." He whined a little. 

Tao in the meantime was calling Luhan and the other teachers. 

"Oh! She told me something really strange the other day." Taeyi spoke over speaker phone that grabbed both Tao and his attention instantly. 

"What did she say?" Tao asked. 

"She said that if anything happened to her not to tell Mina or her boyfriend. She said she didn't want to worry them." Taeyi let out a long sigh, "That's all she said and when I tried to ask more she ignored me."

Okay... so now he was going crazy thinking something had happened to you. First he was angry you wanted to keep it from him, second his worst thoughts saw you beat up, third, well he just wanted his angel back. 

"Thank you Taeyi..." Tao sighed. 

"Did you check the bathrooms?" She asked and Tao and him both face palmed and the long silence let her know they didn't, "Oh my god you idiots!! Where are you? In all decency I'll check the rooms for you." She sighed. 

Once Taeyi reached their position she slapped him on the head and grumbled about how dumb he was. The three of them went to most of the girls bathroom and when they got to the one in the senior hall they looked between each other. There were giant caution tape signs all over the bathroom door. Wet floor signs littered outside the door and a poorly written sign hung on the door. 

"Bathroom closed." Taeyi pointed at it and gave the boys a 'yeah right' look before ripping the paper down and walking in. 

The boys waited outside in anticipation. 

 

PART 2

 

Hello my loveliest readers! I'm sorry I went off the radar for a while. I went and visited the college of my dreams and saw a lot of hot Asians. Haha I have to keep reminding myself that I'm going there to study, not drool over some really hot guys. Anyway, I've had the past several chapters ready for you, I'm just a giant lazy worm. I love you and keep commenting because it makes me giggle! >.< 

Love you all!!

-3- ~ ♡