Hallway Look Part 1

How It All Came To Be...

You stared up into Jungkook's dark eyes and saw a glint of passion. He smiled at you and his eyes squinted cutely, making your stomach flip. He looked handsome in his white button up shirt and black tie. You admired how the uniform made him look more sophisticated than usual.

Jungkook looked to you lovingly and it clearly caught his friends off guard. Their little Kookie was looking at a girl... like that?! They were silently cheering him on, but also acting like stern mothers, they wanted to know who you were... now. Jungkook didn't want to take his eyes off you, he wanted to look at your beautiful face forever.

You looked over his shoulder and saw the stern look his six friends were giving you. You shrunk a little in your shoes, their gazes intimidating beyond belief. You nervously looked back to Jungkook and looked down at your shoes, clicking them anxiously.

Jungkook noticed you fidgeting and unable to meet his gaze and it worried him slightly.

"Do I look bad like this?" His eyes spun in circles as he pondered, "Does she want to stop seeing me on our free time? Is she embarrassed to be with me? Am I overwhelming?" He began getting overly nervous and it didn't go past you. 

"Why are you nervous?" You whispered, leaning in a little secretly.

"Huh? Why are you nervous?" He whispered back in shock.

"I'm not nervous..." You mumbled.

"Well neither am I..." He looked off, but looked back at you, cracking a smile.

"I should-" You began, trying to get out of the intense stares from behind his back.

"Come meet my friends." He smiled and grabbed your free hand that wasn't holding your books, dragging you over to his six staring friends.

"What? But-" You complained, but he just hummed and dragged you over.

The six boys stared at you from head to toe, taking in every inch of the girl that their Kookie was holding hands with.

"Jungkook-ah..." One of them mumbled, "Who is this?"

You felt all your muscles tense to the deep voice asking in such a hard tone. You looked down at your connected hands and shivered a little to the idea that other people were seeing this all go down.

"Jungkook." You pleaded, trying to pull away.

"Namjoon-ah..."Jungkook tightened his hand and stared at the man with the deep voice roughly, "This is that girl I was telling you about, if you accept her great, if you don't I don't care, I like her and that's all that I care about." He spoke so seriously that you almost missed the faint "I like her."

You looked at him in shock and saw some of the boys looking at him the same way. They all smiled brightly.

"Our little Kookie is growing up!" One of them clapped like a proud mother.

"This kid is becoming a man behind our backs!" One cooed.

"Wow... He sure does know how to find the pretty ones." Another chuckled.

"Hyung!" Jungkook complained.

"Aw come on, we are just messing with you." They laughed.

Jungkook finally released your hand and you took this opportunity to bow, say goodbye and hurry off to class. Jungkook watched after you a little shocked, but his heart was full from your red cheeks and embarrassed state. Not actually knowing his schedule, he headed off to the office for his schedule with your face plastered to his mind. He would absolutely do anything for you and he had to admit... You looked really good in that school uniform...

GO TO LUNCH