After School

How It All Came To Be...

lockers.jpg

The day was at its end and you were heading to your locker to get your things. Tao pulled you into his room to give you a talk. You sighed upon seeing him make you take a seat, that meant that he was going to take his time explaining whatever it was he had on his mind.

"Okay, I won't be able to take you home today." He nodded officially.

"Oh..." You nodded sadly, "So then.... How am I going home? Luhan perha-" You started but was cut short by his deep tone.

"Luhan already left." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"What?! Well then make him come back! He's our cousin!" You growled.

"I know, I can't though, he turned off his phone." Tao shook his head.

"Well then... What about Chen? Or Xiumin? Or Deahyun? OR Youngjae?" You asked in a repetatively annoyed tone.

"They are all at work, they could come get you, but only if you want to wait for the next several hours." Tao shrugged.

"Well then where are you going?" You asked skeptically.

"The teachers all have a meeting at the Principles favorite bar. Luhan is skipping."

"I guess I'll just walk home... It's no big deal, I could use the exercise I guess." You shrugged, trying to see the bright side.

"You sure you want to take that walk with Mina? I don't want to go home and have police telling me that my cousin murdered her sister on their peaceful walk home." He gave you a look.

"Trust me, I won't let her kill me." You joked and stood, heading to the door.

"Be careful!"

"I will MOM!" You yelled back before heading to your locker.

You noticed that the hallways were completely empty, which meant it had taken Tao longer than you thought to explain that. You sighed and dialed in your combination, silently cursing your cousin for not allowing you to see HIM before you left. You opened your locker and started putting things in your bag when suddenly someone came running around the corner and shocked you. You looked up and saw...

JIN (TAEHYUNG)

JUNGKOOK (JIMIN)

JIMIN (JIN)

TAEHYUNG (JUNGKOOK)

NAMJOON (HOSEOK)

YOONGI (NAMJOON)

HOSEOK (YOONGI)


Hello my dears, I am sooooo very sorry for not being able to update. My internet has been out for two weeks, school's been busy, and my cat recently got sick to the point where she almost died. So in short A BUNCH OF HAPPENED >.< Again I am sorry for the lack of anything. I tried to write one of the next chapters on my phone at school. That has to be the hardest god damn I have ever done. They should really make an app for this website! And if they did I would hope I could upload my chapters easier. *sigh* sorry for this rant. 

**Explanation for the links above**

The first name is the person that you see in the hall like "bam imma here!" Then the name in the parenthesis (spelled that so wrong... maybe lol) is where you are ACTUALLY going. 

Okey dokey, have fun reading my loves. :)