Jin At The Door

How It All Came To Be...

Standing before you was none other than that handsome devil Jin. His eyes were glistening with happiness as he saw you, he could finally see that pretty face. You smiled up at him and felt your heart thump harshly against your chest. It wanted to break free and fly high to the fact that he was standing in front of you now. God... It was only one night, but you missed him. He lifted a hand and placed it under your chin, lifting your head a little higher so he could really see you. You felt your stomach flip and your face heat to his gentle and delicate touch.

Suddenly an awkward third person coughed and made both of you jump and blush hard, backing away from each other. He rubbed behind his neck and made a slightly pained face. You looked off, ignoring Mina's pulls that wanted you to go back inside.

"Well that's awkward." You heard a familiar voice and you snapped your head up in surprise.

"Taeyi?" You asked as you now saw her standing next to Jin.

"Hey buddy~!" She gave you a happy "V" sign.

"Why are you here?" You asked.

"Well how else was this glorious man going to find your house? I helped him of course!" She smiled proudly.

This made you chuckle, "Well thank you Taeyi." You patted her shoulder in thanks.

"No problem! Anything for a nice guy like this!" She leaned in making it seem like a secret, "Did you know that he knew my name before he even talking to me! He was so polite about it!" She whispered loudly, making Jin blush deeply.

This made you laugh lightly, "Well who doesn't know your name? You are the AMAZING Taeyi." You smirked and .

"I know!" She flipped her hair, "Gosh!" She slipped an arm around your shoulders and  pulled you against her, giving Jin a straight look, "Okay Jin, here's the thing. You're a very, and I mean very, attractive man, and she is an equally attractive girl." You groaned a little, knowing where she was going with this, "She is a WANTED girl, by many, as you are as well, now I'm going to give you some time here, allloooooonnnnnnneeeeeeeee to make a move. If you don't then you will want to do it soon! I know someone who's got their eye on her, all the time." Teayi warned him then turned to you, "He's a keeper!" She patted your shoulder and detached Mina from your back, pulling her inside with her.

Before she pulled the door closed she gave you a light shove that made you stumble into Jin's arms. His hands were placed cautiously around your arms, holding you in place. You looked up at his face through your eyelashes. His heart stopped upon seeing you look at him like that.

Dam it she's adorable! Jin's inner voice hissed.

His hands tightened around your arms and pulled you into a hug against him. He hugged you, something he's been wanting to do for a LONG time, and he just didn't want to let you go. You sighed and nuzzled your head into him and wrapped your arms around his torso, showing that you also didn't want to leave the comforts of his embrace.

Jin froze a little upon feeling your arms slink around his back and hold him securely against you. His heart melted and his body felt weak to the sudden display of affection. God he loved this and he never waned to let you go. Before you knew it the two of you were cuddled and holding each other for over fifteen minutes and you suddenly separated upon hearing a familiar voice.

"Okay, I gave you alone time and THIS is what you did with it?!" Taeyi complained from the door.

"What else were we supposed to do?!" You yelled at her, linking your hand with Jin's behind your back.

Taeyi obviously didn't notice your small interlocked hands and she sighed.

"I thought he was going to ask you out or something!" She pinched the bridge of her nose.

Next time... I'll ask her out next time... Jin thought with a smile.

"Well that's none of your concern!" You grumbled at her.

"It is soooooooooooo my concern!! You're my best friend and you've been alone this whole time! It's time you got yourself a man!!! You're lonely! And don't you dare ing deny it!" She yelled.

You shut up and looked away, your hand instinctively tightening on Jin's. Jin raised his hand to speak, not sure how to make it known that he would like to say something.

"Yes, hot man up front, what is it you have to say?" Taeyi pointed at him.

"Could you give us a moment?" Jin asked kindly.

Taeyi's eyes glistened and she nodded, heading back inside, but shooting you a warning look beforehand. Jin turned to you and smiled, squeezing you hand.

"Don't date anyone." He smiled.

The response took you by surprise, "Huh? Why not?" You weren't going to, but you just HAD to know the answer.

"Because I want that spot reserved for me." He smiled and placed a soft palm on your cheek, "I want to be the first to receive your everything." He nodded thoughtfully.

Did Jin just confess?! Your inner voice screamed.

Jin kissed your cheek softly and gave you a loving smile before going down the driveway and leaving you to your own thoughts.

Oh my god...

You were freaking out, Jin not only just kinda confessed BUT he also kissed your cheek!!!!!! So that meant that this love wasn't one sided! You smiled and placed a hand where he had just kissed. You spun in happiness and skipped up to the house, only to get a high five and teasing fit from Taeyi and Mina.

Meanwhile with Jin....

"OH MY GOD....!!!!!!" He yelled out as he was walking down the street.

He was beyond proud and plainly thrilled that he had the guts to say something so romantic in such a short amount of time. He fist pumped and jumped in joy. He had practically confessed and he hoped you got the message. He decided that he was going to ask you tomorrow, it was his plan and he was determined to stick to it.

"Watch out _______, I'm coming for your heart." He smirked as he walked up to his house.

MORNING BEFORE IT HAPPENS