Run Out of There

How It All Came To Be...

You bolted. You ran as fast as your legs could carry you. You didn’t know why you ran, but you knew that you had to. You had to escape the possibilities that came with staying. You slowed to a walk once you were outside in the comforts of the park across the street. You collapsed against a bench to try and calm your aching heart. This was too much. How could you expect yourself to stay when he points you out like that? How could you stay when everything in your body screamed “run”? You stared up at the vast sky and took several deep breaths. You hoped to relax and figure out your thoughts on what to do next. Do you just go home? Do you wait? Do you call Mina? Without any idea on what to do you laid your head back on the bench and closed you eyes. Focus on one thing at a time… You focused on calming your racing heart and your rugged breaths. You let your body calm down and relax…

You yawned and opened your eyes, it was still the same scene as when your eyes were last open. The only difference was the time. You slept like that for two hours. With pain in your neck you sat up and messaged your neck and back. Hoping to fix the pain. You looked at the ground around you and watched as a pair of brand new Vans came to a running stop not too far from you.

No… nononononononono…

You looked up and saw him staring at you. He was out of breath, dressed up, and had the most relieved look in his eyes.

“______...” He spoke your name in pure happiness.

You gulped. Yep you weren’t ready to face him yet. You weren’t ready for this…

You cleared your throat and looked down at your shoes, hoping that he would just say what he wanted to and then disappear. But he never did the easy things. He took a seat next to you and let out a long sigh.

“________, can you talk to me?” He pleaded.

You looked up at him and found yourself lost in those eyes all over again. How? With one look he has you trapped.

You opened your mouth and spoke his name in the saddest and loneliest of tones:

Jimin

Jin

Jungkook

Hoseok

Yoongi

Taehyung

Namjoon