Jungkook Telling You...

How It All Came To Be...

You took a seat next to him and ripped open your granola bar, taking a quick bite. You looked at him with a smile and waited for him to begin his explanation as to bringing you outside so late. He gave a low chuckle.

"I just don't even know how to tell you this..." He smiled at you.

"Is it something bad?" You looked at him in worry.

"No, well at least not to me." 

"Is it bad for me?" You asked.

"In the long run it might cause problems I guess..." He looked off in the distance with a small frown.

You scooted closer and grabbed his hand, "Kookie... What's wrong?" 

He looked at you with  spark in his eyes that sent shivers through you. He mouth gaped open and his eyes widened. You were everything he dreamed of and you were here, waiting for him to talk to you. He gave you a broad smile and hugged you tightly. You were initially surprised, but you hugged him back. Either he was REALLY excited about something or what he needed to say was harder than you thought. 

"I can't believe it." He whispered in awe.

"What? You can't believe what?" You asked as you held him close.

Your hands could map out his shoulder blades and muscular back. He was fit and for some reason, it was nice to feel his muscles under your hands. He pulled away and you almost pouted to the lose of him no longer in your arms.

"_______-ah, my hyung did the impossible! I just- oh my god!" He got up and began pacing back in forth with the biggest smile spread across his lips, "I just don't get how he did it!!"

"Jungkook-ah... I don't unders-" You began but he suddenly kneeled in front of you and grabbed your hands in his.

"Jagiya... I'm going to be famous!" He cheered.

"Huh?" You tilted your head to the side.

You were expecting him to say something worse or not as exciting as this. You were expecting.... well not this.

"_____ Namjoon hyung got us a contract with Big Hit Entertainment!! We are going to be singers!!" He jumped on you in a hug.

You were frozen to your spot as he swayed the two of you back and forth. A blush swept across your face like a crashing wave and you gulped. He was so close. You were so proud of your boyfriend. You hugged him back and giggled as he began laughing like crazy.

"I'm so happy for you!" You laughed.

He pulled back a little and stopped when his mouth was close to yours. You gulped as you saw him staring at your lips with an open mouth. 

Is he going to kiss me?

He looked into your eyes and smiled, pulling back all the way, "I won't forget about you, no matter how busy I get and how hard it gets. I'll always think of you."

You smiled at him sadly because even though his words warmed your heart you knew that at some point he will move on. He was still young.

"I'll watch you grow into a man. I'll never forget you too." You hugged him again.

"Jagiya... Why are you talking like I won't see you anymore? I'll make time for you! I'll see you every second I can! You're my everything!" He hugged you tightly against his body.

You smiled into his shoulder, you desperatley hoped you could keep all of this true. You both stood like that until you began getting sleepy. He kissed your forehead and told you to get some sleep. He would see you tomorrow and be clapping his hardest for you. He promised himself that he would keep you close to his heart while he performed. He would work his hardest for you.

GRADUATION