He's... Taehyung

How It All Came To Be...

"He's Kim Taehyung." You nodded as if his name was the easiest thing in the world to drop out.

Baekhyun jumped to his feet and stared at you in shock. All eyes were on him as he stood there, chest heaving up in down as he took in deep breathes.

"Repeat your boyfriends name..." He demanded quietly.

You looked at your cousins in confusion before speaking again, "His name is Kim Taehyung..."

"Holy dude..." Chanyeol patted Baekhyun's back in pity.

Everyone else seemed to be confused, but suddenly it clicked in your head.

OH MY GOD! They're brothers!

You jumped to your feet and looked at him in surprise. How could you have forgotten?! They were incredibly close and Baekhyun was still crushing on you, even though you were oblivious.

"That little!" Baekhyun hissed, pulling out his phone.

On pure instinct you rushed forward and pulled the phone out of his hands. You hid it behind your back.

"Baekhyun hyung... Don't get angry at him, I'm the one that fell for him first. I'm really in love with him hyung! Please don't be angry at him." You pleaded.

Unknowing to you, Taehyung was on the phone, listening in because Baekhyun had called him before you took the phone. Taehyung just listened quietly, his ear pressed to the phone with pursed lips. Baekhyun, even though a little upset, was only making this face for a show. He knew Taehyung could hear you, but he kept up his angry act. His brother was going to have to repay him for this!

"Excuse me... what's going on?" Daehyun stood, coming between the two of you, his arm going over you protectively.

"Umm my boyfriend is Baekhyun's younger brother..." You told everyone and several gasps erupted from the room.

"No way!" Ravi exclaimed.

"Yeah, you guys know him as Tae." Baekhyun spoke through his teeth, looking at you with a small burst of venom.

"Baek hyung... Please don't be mad!" You pleaded with him.

Baekhyun just couldn't keep a straight face when it came to you. He smiled at you and you immediately knew he was joking the whole time.

"Hyung! You are being a jerk to unnie!" Mina hissed.

Baekhyun chuckled and picked you up in a hug, swinging you around. He was so happy for you and his brother that he was overcome with joy.

"I'm so happy for you two!!" He cheered and everyone in the room sighed.

"Put me down!" You wheezed out.

"Not now! You could be my sister in law!" He chuckled and at that Xiumin, Chen, Youngjae, and Luhan pulled you out of his grasp.

"Who said anything about marriage?!" Chen hollered.

"Well it could happen, I mean he told me about this girl he really liked the other day and he spoke about how he could see himself living the rest of his life with her." Baekhyun shrugged.

"T-Taehyung said that a-about me?" You stuttered in shock.

Taehyung on the other side of the line was panicking. His stomach was churning and he was pouting. At that moment he hated his brothers blabbering mouth!

"Yep! You should've seen his eyes, twinkling like stars!" He chuckled, reminiscing.

You felt slightly overwhelmed, but proud at the same time. God you loved Taehyung so much.

"Wait... So her boyfriend is your brother and you, who wants to marry her, are completely cool with this?" Jongin asked in disbelief.

Everyone looked at him in expectation. He tilted his head back and forth before nodding with a derpy smile.

"Of course I'm cool with it! It's my brother, I only want his happiness." Baekhyun sighed and pat you head.

"Baekhyun hyung..." You mumbled with a smile.

"Oh! You have to tell me the details! How'd he ask you?!" He acted like a teenage girl and you began laughing hysterically.

The rest of the guys left you two in the living room while they made dinner. Baekhyun was so proud of his brother to the point where he was determined to give that boy the biggest hug of his life when he got home. As for everyone else... They were quietly plotting, with Mina, how to keep their eyes on your relationship progress. They were determined to keep you two as distant as possible. Even though they wanted your happiness, your safety was more important and frankly they couldn't trust Baekhyun's brother because half the time they can't even trust Baekhyun.

THAT NIGHT