Hi Yoongi

How It All Came To Be...

"Hi..." You waved nervously as Yoongi looked up and took in everything standing in front of him.

He had dreams of the day that you'd stand in front of him and smile at him the way you do and see him in all his excellence. Yoongi smiled brightly and pulled out something from a bag next to him, setting it on his lap. He grabbed a photo card and began to sign it, writing something sweet on the back. 

"Thank you for coming!" He smiled at you with a little twinkle in his eyes.

You smirked and narrowed your eyes at him, "Well you all are very good so I had to stop by."

"Mhmmmm! Well thank you my dear and I hope to see you VERY soon." He handed you the photo card with a small rose attached. 

You smiled and looked at him, nodding, "Thank you."

"Have a nice day!" He waved.

"Yeah, right." You playfully rolled your eyes and Yoongi couldn't help but pout. 

The chemistry between you two was obvious to anyone nearby, something was up. Without another glance back you left the room and flipped the photo card over, looking at Yoongis beautiful penmanship. 

"Meet me at the fountain in 1 hour, you and I need to catch up because I miss you and haven't had the time to talk to you my cupcake. All yours, Yoongi".

You smiled and bit your lip as you couldn't believe how happy you were. Yoongi was just a busy man, he couldn't forget about you. You had to control yourself so you wouldn't skip over to the fountain. Yoongi had that affect on you. Made you so happy you could skip everywhere and anywhere. Yoongi was your life and soul. He made your days sparkle through the clouds and made a smile grace your lips even when tears threaten you. You had to come to some conclusion as to how Yoongi did this to you... He had cast a spell on you.

Sitting at a lonely fountain for an hour sounds just as horrible as it seems. With nothing to do you stared at the water, watched people walk around, smelled the flower Yoongi gave you, over and over, and played mindless games on your phone. After forty five minutes you were getting restless and anxious. You stood, paced, laid on the bench, closed your eyes, opened them, hummed to yourself, closed them again and just tried to lay still for a good ten minutes. About two minutes in you felt someone kiss your lips gently and you knew who these lips belonged to. Placing a hand on the side of his face you leaned up a little, deepening the kiss. When you two parted you opened your eyes to see a smiling Yoongi with a red face. 

"Wanted to surprise you." He chuckled nervously. 

You laughed, "Consider me surprised."

His face got a little relaxed, "Hey I just want you to know how sorry I am for not being able to contact you. I mean you probably wouldn't want to talk to me anyways huh?" He sighed.

You pat the spot next to you as you sat up, watching him sit down you kissed his cheek, "Yoongi, yes it hurt me not to hear from you. It felt as though you just dissappeared without a word and that honestly hurt more than leaving behind my home, but you're a busy man and I had to respect that ya know?" You sighed, "I know once today is over it'll go back to me waiting for a text or call that won't ever come. Me falling asleep clutching my phone to my chest, hoping it'll ring or buzz." You looked up at him, "But that's ok, I'm willing to wait it out and see what happens when you finally can contact me."

Yoongi felt his heart swell and his smile grow, he was so proud of his little cupcake, and so happy you understood how things went. Although it did hurt him to recognize that he hurt you so badly, he knew he had to change that and he mentally made a pact with himself that he would do you better, he would be there more and not leave behind his phone on break days when they walked around. He would tell the team and if they didn't understand... He'd make them. Yoongi needed to be there for you to make up for the treatment he put you through and yet here you were. Still sitting in front of him trying to resolve it. He really didn't deserve you and he knew that. 

"I promise you I'll be better and contact you whenever I get the chance. I understand the things I did were horrible. I was a . I need to be the man you first fell for. I need to help you and be there and I promise you I'll do me absolute best." He grabbed your hand and smiled gently.

You laid your head on his shoulder and he wouldn't have it any other way. He loved you and wanted you to understand that. He talked to you about everything he could and kissed your forehead occassionally to let not only you but himself know that this was not a dream and this was real and perfect. The day together came to a close too soon for you both, but Yoongi promised he would find ways to see you if he could. Just that promise in itself was good enough for you to go home happy. He meant it. That's all you needed. 

THIS COLLEGE