Re-meeting Part 2

How It All Came To Be...

Mina's friends came to pick her up rather quickly, and you hurried off to the mall, which held a movie theater and you promised your friend that you would meet her there with your surprise guest. You made it to the theater and found her standing outside sporting a t-shirt, skinny jeans, and a "Parental Advisory" beanie. When she saw you come running she smiled brightly.

"You ready to do this?!" She asked excitedly as she took a open pose.

You giggled and smiled to her, "Yep! But I want to make sure your okay with this first..."

You spent the next ten minutes explaining how you met Hoseok and how he would be joining the two of you today because you had invited him. She listened and stared at you in disbelief, hanging open. Once you were finished you tilted your head, looking at her curiously.

"Is that okay?" You asked.

She straightened her pose and pulled on her shirt, trying to seem neat and calm, "So what you're trying to tell me is that we are going to meet a hot man here and watch a movie with him and he may or may not like you?" She asked as calmly as possible.

"Yes."

"And I'm not dreaming?"

"No, I don't think so."

"And he is hot?"

"Yes."

"And he goes to our school?"

"I believe so."

"And I will actually be able to talk to this hot man?"

"If you can actually speak when you see him, yes." You giggled to how surprised and exasperated your friend was.

As if she couldn't contain it anymore, she grabbed your hands in hers and began jumping and giggling.

"We're not dreaming!" She laughed.

You laughed along with her, "No we're not!"

"Why would you be dreaming?" A familiar voice made you stop jumping and turn with a smile.

"Hoseok!" You smiled brightly.

"The one and only." He smiled and glanced to your friend, "Hello." He bowed to her.

"H-Hi..." She stuttered and bowed back.

She tugged on you and made you take a couple steps back. You tilted your ear toward her in wonder to what she had to whisper.

"Okay, so hot was the first understatement, and the second was that you think he likes you, damn it you need to learn how to observe better!" She hissed into your ear and smacked your arm harshly.

"OW!" You stepped away and rubbed your now aching arm.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Peachy." You said through your teeth.

He chuckled and looked at his phone. "Shouldn't we get going before we can't get all of our things?" He asked.

"Right you are!" Your friend nodded to him and skipped toward the counter, buying her ticket.

Hoseok and you followed, going to buy your tickets. He stopped you from even considering buying yours and he bought it for you, even though you grumbled several complaints. The three of you got in line and got popcorn and drinks and candy before hurrying into the correct theater. Once seated you settled in and looked to your friend, on your left and Hoseok on your right, making sure they were comfy.

"I never got your friends name." Hoseok whispered into your ear and sent shivers through you like electricity.

"Her name is Taeyi." You smiled.

"Hmm?" Your friend with dog like hearing leaned into your personal space.

"I was asking your name Taeyi." Hoseok smiled to her.

She melted back into her seat with a deep blush. You chuckled and took a nice cooling drink of your water as the movie began. You had come to see Godzilla and you were sitting on the edge of your seat with nerves. Suddenly something popped out on the screen and Hoseok jumped and yelped, grabbing your arm. You gulped and glanced at his hand out of the corner of your eye.

"H-H-He's touching m-me!" Even your inner voice was stuttering to the close contact.

Once the intense scene was over Hoseok slid his hand back into his personal space and continued to watch the movie with anxious eyes. He had noticed he had grabbed you the moment his hand was s around your forearm. He had gulped, hoped it didn't scare you and made him wonder if you were fine with his closeness. Within the whole time frame of the movie he had grabbed your arm at least four more times and you secretly didn't want it to stop, even when the theater lights brightly lit back up. You sighed and the three of you smiled to each other before exiting.

"Goodnight!" Your friend smiled and hugged you tightly.

"Night! Text me!" You hugged her back tightly.

She smiled and waved to Hoseok, rushing off to the exit as her mom waited patiently in her car. The sudden disappearance of your friend left Hoseok and you alone. You had to go back to the park to pick up Mina and you secretly wished he would join you so you wouldn't have to go alone. Suddenly your phone went off, distilling the skin crawling silence.

"Hello?" You answered.

"Hey! I'm going to be heading to the park now, is your movie date over with yet?" Mina sounded annoyed.

"Yah! It wasn't a date! And yes it's over with, I'll head over to pick you up, just wait patiently!" You hissed before hanging up.

"It wasn't a date..." Your words rang in Hoseok's ears almost painfully.

"Sorry about that, my sister needs me to go get her." You pointed to the way you needed to go.

"Would you like me to walk you?" He smiled a little nervously.

"Well if you're not busy... then could you? But that's only if you don't have anything to do!" You were quick to make him understand that he didn't need to come if he couldn't.

"Come on, let's go get this sister of yours." He smiled and patted your shoulder.

You smiled to him and walked along side him as you two left the mall, heading to the park slowly. You talk about random things, making each other laugh and just smile. The words you had spoken earlier still rung in his ears and he felt a little hurt every time he remembered your sincere tone. You stopped him when you noticed your sister's figure sitting on a park bench not too far away.

"You should probably leave me here before she freaks out." You turned and smiled at him.

"Alright..." His voice lingered as if more was to be spoken, but wouldn't come out.

"Well goodnight Hoseok." You smiled and began backing away.

"Wait!" He grabbed your wrist quickly and gave you a sincere look, "We'll just have to go on a date so you don't have to say it wasn't one."

"What? So I don't say what?" You were thoroughly confused about the sentence that had been running laps in his head.

You thought back and remember the conversation with your sister earlier. You giggled a little. Damn he was cute getting upset over that little thing.

"Alright., tell me when and where Hoseok." You smiled.

"Really?" His eyes glittered under the moonlight.

"Yes, but I really need to go now... text me?" You asked as he released your wrist.

"Always!" He waved as you walked off with your side to him.

"Bye!" You waved and turned around heading over to your sister with flushed cheeks.

"Whoa... what's got you so pink?" Your sister teased.

"Come on squirt." You sighed happily and messed with her hair.

The two of you went home and Hoseok watched over you from the same spot to make sure nothing happened to the two of you, you in particular. His heart raced and he turned, squealing like a girl for a sec.

"WE WILL BE GOING ON A DATE!" He pranced home in joy.

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL


Okay, So this is my first authors note... Hurray! :)

I just wanted to say that any ideas for the dates, phrases, or even just scenes in general are welcomed!

It's hard making up scenes on my own from my loveless life... TT.TT