Hi Hoseok

How It All Came To Be...

"Hi." You gave a small smile and watched as he dropped his pen in amazement. 

His angel, his very own love, who he had been thinking of only moments earlier, was standing there. Standing right in front of him. But was this a trick his mind was playing? He thought about you so much sometimes he thought he'd see you in his every day life. He thought you were around him when in reality he was just so concentrated on thinking of you he was seeing your face on every woman and in every reflection. He blinked several times and narrowed his eyes.

"Hello....?" He mumbled oddly.

One thing he knew that his imagination of you wouldn't do, talk back.

"Hoseok." You whispered, "Act normal."

Oh god he almost lost it. It was you, it had to be you. Unless his mind was playing another trick on him and trying to make him believe that this was actually you. Playing a new trick where he could hear your voice now. He began signing a card out to you, if the girl in front of him took the card and gave him a weird look then he knew it was a joke. He would blame it on hearing her name wrong, when in reality he hadn't even asked her name yet. 

"Thank you for coming to our show." He smiled as he wrote.

It was a reaccuring motion that caused his mind to go blank and not care. 

"Well I missed you and seeing the guys was nice too." You smiled and looked at all the guys that hadn't noticed your presence. 

Then it hit Hoseok, his imagination wouldn't be so aware of his surroundings. His imagination wouldn't speak so fondly of the people sitting next to him unless it were actually...

He stopped writing and looked up, "______....?"

"Uh yeah?" You gave him a strange look he was all so familiar with and he missed so much.

He looked ready to cry and you couldn't help but feel bad, like you were the reason he missed you this much. You looked down at the photo card and saw that he had started to write like a mad man on the back. You could make out "meet after" and "wait for me" on the back and you knew that he wanted to see you when this was all over. But could you hold it in if it was just the two of you? Could you keep yourself from crying? You had some questions you were meaning to ask him.

*         *         *

You waited the nerve wracking two hours and found yourself coming up with the questions in your mind. Writing everything out like a script that you knew you would forget the moment he took a mere couple steps in your direction. Thats when you felt it while you were pacing, the arms that wrapped around your waist and craddled you close. Was it this easy for him? To just suddenly have interest in you when you were physically there?

"Oh I missed my angel!" He smiled into your ear and kissed your cheek. 

You spun in his grasp and barely pushed, hoping he'd get the message to back off. Unfortunately Hoseok couldn't feel anything besides his overwhelming urge to hold his baby. 

"STOP." You spoke sternly and he let go immdeiatley, realizing something was wrong. 

He felt his hands curl into himself in retreat as he saw the slight anger and sadness in his little girls eyes. 

"Oh no what did I do?" He asked.

You took in a deep breath, you were NOT going to cry. You needed to stay strong.

"Where were you?" You asked simply.

Hoseok blinked, "When?"

"Anytime. How about whenever I messeged you? How about when I tried to call you?" You spoke sternly. 

He frowned, "I couldn't reply hun, I was working."

"On your days off too?" You asked sadly.

He flinched, you got him there. On his days off he could've talked to you and been with you but he didn't even bother. He was too busy playing video games and going out with his friends. When he saw you texted he'd put his phone away and forget about it.

"Hun I'm sorry..."

"I get it. You only like me when I'm physically here, you don't like me emotionally." You growled out and even though you thought about it alot you didn't think it would make you cry once you spoke the actually words. 

Hoseok felt his heart sink because he could tell that's what it seemed like. He only made you realize he liked you when you were in person cuz it's easier to run from talking when you aren't face to face. He watched tears slide down your beautiful cheeks because he realized he was the worst man you could ever spend time with. He made you believe he didn't care. He frowned and grabbed your hand only for you to yank it away.

"Don't touch me! You made me feel like I was nothing! You made me believe that I didn't matter to anyone! I thought you liked me... You told me you wouldn't leave me..." You sobbed and covered your face. 

Hoseok desperatley wrapped his arms around you and tightened around you as you beat on him and yelled for him to go away. No. He couldn't go away. He loved you and he hurt the girl he loved. He started to feel his eyes water.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. I'm so sorry."

"If I dissappeared would you even care? Would you have even noticed?" You cried into his shoulder, "You don't care anymore!"

He has never wanted to hold you so close because he's never felt so horrible about leaving you alone. He shouldn't have been this horrible to you. He should have been there for you every second of every day. He hurt his baby.

"I'm so sorry my angel, I'll never do this again to you. I'm horrible." He cried into your hair and made you feel like it would all be ok. 

You hugged him back and this was when he knew he had the perfect girl because you just forgave him for hurting you so bad. You hugged him back and he didn't deserve such kindness. He cried into you. You held him as he held you until the day came to an end. 

THIS COLLEGE