Hospital Hoseok

How It All Came To Be...

"Hoseok-ah..." You giggled.

He jumped and fell off the window, spinning toward you in shock. His cheeks turned a bright pink because he was embarrassed to be seen by you when he wasn't trying to be his cool self. His cheeks turned a shade darker as your laugh echoed through the room. He stood and scratched the back of his head with a embarrassed smile.

"Excuse me sir," You called out to him with a hidden giggle in his throat, "I seem to have lost my cool boyfriend that sold me my favorite shoes, any idea where he went?" 

Hoseok's eyes brightened to your teasing, "Hmm he should return soon ma'am, I think he may dissapear once in a while and show you an uncool guy."

You beckoned him closer, "That's alright sir, I like his silly and embrassing side better." 

He sat on the edge of your bed, "Hm? I can relay that information for you."

"Would you please?" You giggled as he looked off.

He turned back, "He is very happy and he wonders if he could hold you hand?"

"Hmm... I think that my hand is cold without him, so yes please!" 

He looked off again, "He is beyond happy and wonders if you would like to go on a date as soon as you get out?" His cheeks pinked.

You felt your breath catch and the loud beating of your heart indicated that you were internally screaming. Hoseok was smirking slightly as he saw your eyes widen, your cheeks pinken and your heart loudly take off.

"I think that would be really nice." He blushed and looked down as he slid his hand into yours. 

There was a long pause before Hoseok chuckled lowly, "I missed you _____."

You looked at him through your eyelashes and his breath caught in his throat, "I missed you too."

He rubbed a thumb over your hand and felt a gentle wave crash over him, "What were you dreaming of?"

Your cheeks turned an even brighter shade of pink. You had been dreaming of dates and days forever with Hoseok. He had dreamt of an endless adventure with the man you loved. Shame coursed through you as you opened your mouth to lie. For some reason it was beyond embarrassing that you were dreaming of him. Especially since in yuor dreams your relationship was beyond hand holding.

"Nothing interesting." You smiled fakely at him.

"Hmmm... What about it was un interesting?" He smirked, he was going to get an answer out of you no matter what.

"Ummm... The whole thing."

"But I'd like to know." He nudged you playfully.

"But you don't n-need to." You stuttered.

"_______... You know I won't judge you, no matter what you were dreaming of." He smiled kindly, "Unless you dreamt of another guy, then gets real!"

You laughed, "I didn't dream of anyone else."

"Anyone else? So that means...." His smile broadened.

"Yes... I dreamt of you Hoseok." You blushed and buried your face under the blankets.

"Yah! Come out of there!" He began tickling you.

"Nooooo~!" You laughed as he tickled you in all the worst spots.

The two of you kept going until Mina woke up and your IV accidentally disconnected. The nurse came running and yelled at the two of you. You both hung your head in shame, but a smirk played on both of your lips as you held your pinkies together. That nurse had nothing on young love. She had nothing on the relationship you and your boyfriend had. Hoseok was just so proud to have a girl like you and you were just so happy to have a loving boyfriend like Hoseok. 

SEVERAL DAYS LATER