Hallway Look Part 6

How It All Came To Be...

Every muscle in your back was tense as you were frozen, standing there hopelessly. With one look from his captivating eyes you couldn't move, your mind went blank and you felt like time had stopped. You were surprised you had enough strength to turn away from those handsome eyes. You took in a deep breath and summoned all your strength to move, hoping that getting out of the hallway would calm your racing heart.

Taehyung looked at you and couldn't believe his eyes, you had looked at him. Your eyes had met with his! A smile played at his lips as he watched you stand with your back turned to him. He turned his cocked his head to the side, hoping you would either turn and look to him or do something to make him smile even more.

Everything you did brought a smile to his face and he realized when his small crush on you began that he would do anything to see you smile in return. He started liking you the year before when he had said something funny in class and he saw your bright smile and laughter fill the room. Sure other kids were also laughing, but yours was the only one that mattered to him.

You finally took a step forward and then another and another which led into you walking over to your class and enveloping yourself in the square room.

Taehyung watched you disappear and even though he was a little sad, he was happy that you finally got out of the stares of the judging people.

"Taehyung!" One of his friends waved a hand in front of his face.

"Huh?" He looked at them.

"Why were you blankly staring at that girl?" The youngest of his friends questioned.

"Oh, sorry." Was his only explanation before he walked off, heading to his first hour.

His two friends Jin and Jungkook looked to him suspiciously as their other four friends followed him.

"I wonder why he was looking at her?" Jin asked softly, his voice barely penetrating the thick air.

"I wonder..." Jungkook glanced to their first hour, the same door you had entered.

GO TO LUNCH